🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there a reason Bush, Cheney and Powell haven't been held accountable for WMD lie?

Bush and Chaney manipulated war intelligence because regime change in Iraq was part of a grand strategy to increase American control over a resource that is absolutely necessary for the survival of the American economy.

Oil supplies are diminishing at an alarming rate while demand increases.... and there is no alternative to oil which is cheap enough to replace it without terrible suffering.

Please tell me you are aware that Saddam himself said he destroyed his chemical weapons in secret, because he wanted Iran to be afraid of him using them on Iranians. He regretted that decision because that's what led to his demise. If you aren't aware of these simple facts, then you have no business having debates with intelligent people on this subject.

Weren't we being warned of "mushroom clouds." ???

Have they found any nukes?

And yes, we knew Saddam has the chemical weapons that the UNITED STATES provided to him from the 1980's.

Show me the nukes.

Show me the bio weapons.

Show me chemical weapons other than those inert ones that we gave him.

All it takes is Control-C to copy the URL and Control-V to paste it.

You are confused about his nuclear program too? Jesus Christ, you are not well read enough to be in this conversation.

Also, you seem to be fond of demanding links, so where are your links to prove we gave him WMDs? You won't post those links because you'll be laughed out of the room. Take your juvenile conspiracies and kick rocks.

Hold I think I found it...
"We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud." –National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, on Iraq's nuclear capabilities and the Bush administration's case for war, Sept. 8, 2002

Where those nukes at boy?

Wait I think I found it again

Last edited by a moderator:
Bush and Chaney manipulated war intelligence because regime change in Iraq was part of a grand strategy to increase American control over a resource that is absolutely necessary for the survival of the American economy.

Oil supplies are diminishing at an alarming rate while demand increases.... and there is no alternative to oil which is cheap enough to replace it without terrible suffering.

:bsflag:

Oil isn't going to suddenly disappear. No matter how fast it does disappear, alternative energy can easily be phased in whenever.

They were moved to Syria.

Oh God...

link please

Listen, why don't you enlist yourself or your sons, or your grandsons to go fight World War III in Syria.

PM me if you want recruitment information.

Last edited:

I notice all of you President Bush Haters are ignoring the quotes by Democrats going back to 1998 aboud Saddam and WMD....

I wonder why?

I notice all of you President Bush Haters are ignoring the quotes by Democrats going back to 1998 aboud Saddam and WMD....

I wonder why?

Don't worry, I'll put Hillary Clinton to the gallows too.

I noticed that you Obama haters love tyranny under Republican Administrations.

You see, Clayton actually gave an honest answer:

There will never be a trial for Bush, it would create too dangerous a precedent for future presidents. Some also argue that it would inhibit a given president from acting for fear he’d be prosecuted.

The problem with this country is that R's let Democrats slide, then so they can slide themselves when they take power, and vice versa.

What we really need is a mass bi-partisan hanging.

Gallows-Men.jpg

Last edited:

I wonder why?

You really don't know my history since I wasn't posting here when President Bush was in office.... So I will let that slide.

I will simply say that my disgust for the power hungry and those that want to limit my freedoms doesn't have a party affliation.

I only voted for President Bush to keep Gore and Kerry out of the office.

I wonder why?

You really don't know my history since I wasn't posting here when President Bush was in office.... So I will let that slide.

I will simply say that my disgust for the power hungry and those that want to limit my freedoms doesn't have a party affliation.

Bear in mind that even though I voted for Obama in 2008, that I'm the one leading the charge to hang him for treason for aiding an abetting Al Qaeda.

My allegiance is to the Constitution of the United States. That is my oath.

To whom or what is your allegiance?

The bushies did not lie; they were wrongly taking as truth a massive intelligence failure.

The bushies are guilty of war crimes in launching a criminal war against the Iraqi people.

They were moved to Syria.

No, they weren't. There never were WMD in Iraq in 2003. Saddam had no program. The war was a mistake.

How many Presidential elections in a row must the GOP lose before conservatives start fessing up to being wrong about the Iraq War?

I wonder why?

Nobody thinks that, but I believe our only hope was Gore. The rest are too predictable.

Weren't we being warned of "mushroom clouds." ???

Have they found any nukes?

And yes, we knew Saddam has the chemical weapons that the UNITED STATES provided to him from the 1980's.

Show me the nukes.

Show me the bio weapons.

Show me chemical weapons other than those inert ones that we gave him.

All it takes is Control-C to copy the URL and Control-V to paste it.

You are confused about his nuclear program too? Jesus Christ, you are not well read enough to be in this conversation.

Also, you seem to be fond of demanding links, so where are your links to prove we gave him WMDs? You won't post those links because you'll be laughed out of the room. Take your juvenile conspiracies and kick rocks.

Hold I think I found it...
"We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud." –National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, on Iraq's nuclear capabilities and the Bush administration's case for war, Sept. 8, 2002

Where those nukes at boy?

Wait I think I found it again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0]The Rent Is Too Damn High Party's Jimmy McMillan at the NY Governor Debate - YouTube[/ame]

You thought that statement meant he literally had nukes available right then? You're fucking dumb. You need to read more.

It's nearly 5 years into a new administration and these goons are still walking free.

Can the Democrats please hold them accountable on trial?

Not this stupid shit again. Hey buddy...you're gonna have to lock up a lot a Democrats. Read the following quotes and get back to me. Thanks.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John
F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

It's nearly 5 years into a new administration and these goons are still walking free.

Not this stupid shit again. Hey buddy...you're gonna have to lock up a lot a Democrats. Read the following quotes and get back to me. Thanks.

Yes, I know what they've said, can we have a bi-partisan mass hanging?

As I recall, the vast majority in Congress supported us going to war with Iraq as did the vast majority of Americans. We were sold on bad evidence, but it was the evidence we had at the time. While I do believe GW wanted to go to war, it made it easier for him to not question the evidence more thoroughly. For that, he should receive our angst as part of his legacy, but going after him or anyone in his administration for a criminal act would not only be difficult to prove, it would set a horrible precedent as it would open the door to go after our elected representatives whenever we disagreed with anything they did.

it would set a horrible precedent as it would open the door to go after our elected representatives whenever we disagreed with anything they did.

That is the desired precedent.

There's something wrong with multimillionaire Congressmen exempting themselves (and their donors) from their own laws and sending the peasants to fight their wars for themselves (and their donors).

I think we need a change, don't you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back