Is there a Terrorist Anywhere on the Planet Democrats Will NOT Defend if it is Anti-Trump?

Is there a Terrorist Anywhere on the Planet Democrats Will NOT Defend if it is Anti-Trump?
No, you liar. They aren't defending any terrorists.

Did you even bother to read the article you linked to?

What they stated is that he did this without congressional approval, and no coherent strategy.

Which isn't surprising, considering the impulsive asshole doesn't have a strategy for anything he does.
Trump keeps winning and the clown car media/democrats keep losing .. congratulations .. I love this strategy.... :wink_2:
Idiot.

Sane people are questioning the wisdom of killing him at this time and in this manner.
I love the benign euphemisms of wingers.

HE'S A GLOBAL WAR CRIMINAL
HE'S OUT OF CONTROL
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
WAG THE DOG
WE'RE AT WAR
IT'S ALL A LIE
TRUMP IS INSANE
TRUMP IS DANGEROUS
TRUMP IS A MONSTER (Good one, AOC)
WE APOLOGIZE

equals...

"Questioning the wisdom".

:laugh:

Last edited:
SICK: Democrat Slotkin Says She Watched Soleimani Kill Her "Friends and Colleagues" But She Helped Keep Him Alive Anyway

The Democratic Party leadership is certifiably INSANE, literally INSANE with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Apparently, the plainly obvious thought that shooting dead someone with a state's organization and power behind him doesn't make the problem go away, is so impossibly complex as to be beyond your (and GatewayPundit's) mental chops.

Also, "as suggested by my fevered, frenzied idiocy" is not a synonym of "literally".

Standard tribal silliness. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, for the moment, if I sense it gives me the slightest political advantage.

We appear to be locked in this behavior pattern now. We're doing this to ourselves.

Nobody is defending the man. Sane people are questioning the wisdom of killing him at this time and in this manner.

So when and how?

SICK: Democrat Slotkin Says She Watched Soleimani Kill Her "Friends and Colleagues" But She Helped Keep Him Alive Anyway

The Democratic Party leadership is certifiably INSANE, literally INSANE with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Apparently, the plainly obvious thought that shooting dead someone with a state's organization and power behind him doesn't make the problem go away, is so impossibly complex as to be beyond your (and GatewayPundit's) mental chops.

Also, "as suggested by my fevered, frenzied idiocy" is not a synonym of "literally".
It kinda does make the problem go away.

Kill a low level terrorist, they will just replace him.

Kill one of the inner circle, they learn not to mess with us and go back in their box until we are stupid enough to elect an America hating Democrat

Standard tribal silliness. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, for the moment, if I sense it gives me the slightest political advantage.

We appear to be locked in this behavior pattern now. We're doing this to ourselves.

Nobody is defending the man. Sane people are questioning the wisdom of killing him at this time and in this manner.

You see all disagreement as being manufactured for partisan reasons.....and that is weird. It surely stifles your ability to state an opinion.
Sounds "American" to me

Sane people are questioning the wisdom of killing him at this time and in this manner.

HE'S OUT OF CONTROL
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
WAG THE DOG
WE'RE AT WAR
IT'S ALL A LIE
TRUMP IS INSANE
TRUMP IS DANGEROUS
WE APOLOGIZE

equals...

Its funny how you describe Democrats to a 'T' and yet attribute all this to Republicans, lol.

HE'S OUT OF CONTROL
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
WAG THE DOG
WE'RE AT WAR
IT'S ALL A LIE
TRUMP IS INSANE
TRUMP IS DANGEROUS
WE APOLOGIZE

equals...

Its funny how you describe Democrats to a 'T' and yet attribute all this to Republicans, lol.
"All" what?

Where did I do that?

Do you realize that I didn't and you just wanted to joke around, or are you serious?

HE'S OUT OF CONTROL
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
WAG THE DOG
WE'RE AT WAR
IT'S ALL A LIE
TRUMP IS INSANE
TRUMP IS DANGEROUS
WE APOLOGIZE

equals...

"All" what?

Where did I do that?

Do you realize that I didn't and you just wanted to joke around, or are you serious?
Just yanking your tail a little, bubba.

You addressed generic extremes but I filled the Republican in there for ya. :D

HE'S OUT OF CONTROL
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
WAG THE DOG
WE'RE AT WAR
IT'S ALL A LIE
TRUMP IS INSANE
TRUMP IS DANGEROUS
WE APOLOGIZE

equals...

Does it equal “defending the terrorist”?

HE'S OUT OF CONTROL
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
WAG THE DOG
WE'RE AT WAR
IT'S ALL A LIE
TRUMP IS INSANE
TRUMP IS DANGEROUS
WE APOLOGIZE

equals...

"All" what?

Where did I do that?

Just yanking your tail a little, bubba.

You addressed generic extremes but I filled the Republican in there for ya. :D
I can never tell around here.

HE'S OUT OF CONTROL
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
WAG THE DOG
WE'RE AT WAR
IT'S ALL A LIE
TRUMP IS INSANE
TRUMP IS DANGEROUS
WE APOLOGIZE

equals...

Does it equal “defending the terrorist”?
"Defending"?

No, I wouldn't use that word.

"Defending"?
No, I wouldn't use that word.
I do, as it fits like a glove.

Slotkin clearly defended Soleiimani, quite literally.
Like most things, it runs along a spectrum. Sometimes a winger will definitely go too far and creep into an actual defense. When that happens, it's fair to wonder about the rest of the tribe.

This is why I find this stuff so damn interesting from a psychological / sociological / anthropological perspective.

I ask that due to the universal TDS being demonstrated by Democrats who have been calling the killing of our nations worst enemy, who not only has killed and wounded thousands of Americans, but also of his own countries protesters who merely want freedom.

Congressional Democrats Denounce Killing of Soleimani

But they find mock assassinations of Trump to be funny.

Illinois Democrat Sen. Martin Sandoval Holds Mock Trump Assassination At Fundraiser

I used to mark all that up to partisan rivalry and stupidity, but now I am not so sure. What American in their right mind defends Soleimani?

Though you are correct that the Democrats have gone nuts, your link about Slotkin is just clickbait for the Manufactured Outrage Industry of the right-wing media.

If you read what she said, she’s echoing what every past President and most other participants believed - that killing the guy wasn’t worth it because the retaliation could be much worse. If you kill him and Iran kills hundreds of Americans in response, is it worth it?

I don’t know if it is or not. But the article is just partisan shrill hysteria. It’s no different than the “dishonest” skewed MSM.

Edited - Slotkin

I ask that due to the universal TDS being demonstrated by Democrats who have been calling the killing of our nations worst enemy, who not only has killed and wounded thousands of Americans, but also of his own countries protesters who merely want freedom.

Congressional Democrats Denounce Killing of Soleimani

But they find mock assassinations of Trump to be funny.

Illinois Democrat Sen. Martin Sandoval Holds Mock Trump Assassination At Fundraiser

I used to mark all that up to partisan rivalry and stupidity, but now I am not so sure. What American in their right mind defends Soleimani?

I don't think lefties are concerned with any specific terrorist, I think they are simply on the side of Iran. There are only two sides, Trump's or Iran's, and lefties support iran.

You defend Trump & he is doing far more damage to America than some Iranian. His policies will kill more Americans than Iran.
You triggered children are so amusing to watch.

Imagine how much happier you'd be if you could join a political party that is happy when Americans don't die and Terrorists do die.

Imagine how much better you would feel if you didn't have to get up every day hoping for a recession.

I'm telling you strait up.... America is going to continue to improve with or without you tards. You might as well jump aboard.

Doing the “wag the dog” thing, is not admirable.

If Ears did this, you guys would be screaming your fool heads off.
Ears had 1000s of Drone strikes in Syria, Pakistan an Iraq and Republicans never sided with the Terrorists against America.

If you read what she said, she’s echoing what every past President and most other participants believed - that killing the guy wasn’t worth it because the retaliation could be much worse. If you kill him and Iran kills hundreds of Americans in response, is it worth it?
Democrats have gone so pacifist they will defend people that are killing their own friends and relatives.

That is not pacifism that is blind stupidity.

Forum List

Back