🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there anyone more stupid than this person?

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Well, yes I suppose because besides Kamala there was a long line of democrats spouting off the same disparaging lines about our border agents. DO we think any will appologize?

Im kind if I just say Kamala is as dumb as a rock, because deep down I know the reason She and THEY were all so fast to bring up images of slavery and racism...etc is because they immediately saw this footage as a beautiful thing. Nothing more than a great political opportunity to exploit at the expense of real U.S. citizens. Citizens who these elites could give a shit about.
Tell us USMB liberals.. did you really vote to elect these sorry sacks of S*** like Kamala, Maxine Watters and others who are willing to create animosity and hatred between all of us for their own aspirations?

Well, yes I suppose because besides Kamala there was a long line of democrats spouting off the same disparaging lines about our border agents. DO we think any will appologize?

Im kind if I just say Kamala is as dumb as a rock, because deep down I know the reason She and THEY were all so fast to bring up images of slavery and racism...etc is because they immediately saw this footage as a beautiful thing. Nothing more than a great political opportunity to exploit at the expense of real U.S. citizens. Citizens who these elites could give a shit about.
Tell us USMB liberals.. did you really vote to elect these sorry sacks of S*** like Kamala, Maxine Watters and others who are willing to create animosity and hatred between all of us for their own aspirations?

I live in Texas, so Maxine Watters is not someone I am able to vote for - and Kamala is the VP which is not a voted position - but yes, I really did vote to elect the Joe Biden/Kamala Harris ticket. I am sorry you miss the VP leadership of Mike "fly on head" Pence.

1649875287867.jpeg

I live in Texas, so Maxine Watters is not someone I am able to vote for - and Kamala is the VP which is not a voted position - but yes, I really did vote to elect the Joe Biden/Kamala Harris ticket. I am sorry you miss the VP leadership of Mike "fly on head" Pence.

View attachment 630110

I'm sorry you vote for liars. Flies stay away from Joe and Kamala for fear of being infected.

View attachment 630110
You would think that fly would find a better home on the bird crap that landed on Bidens collar. ;)

Does anyone remember how Kamala tried to send a double in her place for some campaign event, but the so called double got caught when someone noticed in wasn't Kamala? Pretty dumb and doesn't suprise me that she tried.

View attachment 630110

Better a fly on the head, than a pedophile and whore in the White House.

I thought this would be about political chick.

I vote for winners, biaaaaaaaatch. Better luck in 2024.

When you've spent 5 dollars to win a stuffed animal at a carnival that probably cost 30 C to make in China, have you really won something? So this is what winning looks like? Have you seen the cost of gas, food and everything else, and realized they will still go up most likely?

You do realize the only ones who can wether the hard times of inflation are the already very rich. Sometimes the very rich can even do better and take advantage of these times, but the poor and middle class suffer. So this is winning for our poor and middle class as Biden are still looking for root causes while they let millions of people come here illegally to change our demographics? and soon they will be dilluting the votes of the poor and disenfranchised Americans who are tired of the Democrats shit.

You think its winning when now our enemies all over the globe can do what they want and know there is no longer a strong U.S. as a deterrent against them?

Better luck in 2024 is right!

Where does the Constitution say that voter fraud is okay?
The Constitution gives the voting franchise to the States. Each sovereign state has election laws and every single state certify their states votes. There were no valid challenges to any State slates of EC voters either.

The Constitution gives the voting franchise to the States. Each sovereign state has election laws and every single state certify their states votes. There were no valid challenges to any State slates of EC voters either.
Yes, you believe that.

View attachment 630110
You hurt your country so bad you TDS brain dead fuktard

Forum List

Back