Is there not ONE Democrat on this site who will admit that this mess is.....

This is Steph:

see-sue-run.png

:lol::lol::lol:

:eek:

:badgrin:

Last edited:
Partially caused by your own party? I've seen many posts or threads by the right that is sick of some of the things the GOP does. Yet EVERY thread by the left gives their own party a complete pass and lambastes the right. Most polls show Americans are sick of EVERYONE in DC. But instead of taking that to heart you play stupid games with the percentages. Just yesterday I saw a poll that had Obama at 17% approval among independents. That is TERRIBLE. Yet every thread is about what everyone else is doing wrong.
Today I saw Alan Colmes say that he thinks there should be a 6 to 12 month delay on forced enrollment in Obamacare. And he's about as far left as one can be without falling over. How is it he can be honest but none of you can? What's the harm in the delay? The system is currently COMPLETELY dysfunctional. Even Gibbs admitted this.
Then we have the current shutdown. Boehner wont allow votes on Senate bills and Reid wont allow votes on house bills. Yet for some crazy ass reason that is beyond me the Tea Party gets the blame when it is ENTIRELY up to Reid & Boehner.
They are ALL acting like spoiled children INCLUDING OBAMA.

EVERY THREAD YOU MAKE blames it on the Dems.

YOU are no different.

I have made plenty of threads in my time here complaining about republicans. You either haven't seen them or you are just a lier. I suspect you haven't seen them. All the way back to when I bitched about Roy Blunt just prior to the last midterms.

Partially caused by your own party? I've seen many posts or threads by the right that is sick of some of the things the GOP does. Yet EVERY thread by the left gives their own party a complete pass and lambastes the right. Most polls show Americans are sick of EVERYONE in DC. But instead of taking that to heart you play stupid games with the percentages. Just yesterday I saw a poll that had Obama at 17% approval among independents. That is TERRIBLE. Yet every thread is about what everyone else is doing wrong.
Today I saw Alan Colmes say that he thinks there should be a 6 to 12 month delay on forced enrollment in Obamacare. And he's about as far left as one can be without falling over. How is it he can be honest but none of you can? What's the harm in the delay? The system is currently COMPLETELY dysfunctional. Even Gibbs admitted this.
Then we have the current shutdown. Boehner wont allow votes on Senate bills and Reid wont allow votes on house bills. Yet for some crazy ass reason that is beyond me the Tea Party gets the blame when it is ENTIRELY up to Reid & Boehner.

YOU are no different.

I have made plenty of threads in my time here complaining about republicans. You either haven't seen them or you are just a lier. I suspect you haven't seen them. All the way back to when I bitched about Roy Blunt just prior to the last midterms.

he's just another intolerant whiny Democrat sheep

YOU are no different.

don't mistake people seeing through your pompous arrogance and calling you out on it for the intolerant

all you do is drool and spiddle at what the "other side" does.........oblivious to the fact you're doing it your damn self.

its funny if not sad a 'lil. 'cuz usually, you're dumb.

arrogance and actual stupidity is not a good look. youll have more friends if you stoppit.

YOU are no different.

fair enough but I was talking specifically of the shutdown

I'm not bagging on Stephanie, but I think the cartoon was properly illustrative of the TPM.

They generally dont' diss soc sec or medicare ... because you have to work to get them. Allowing illegal aliens amnesty, and letting them qualify for medicaid is different. I'm not aware of TPM criticizng govt aid for college, and I think that's because people who do not only pay back, but pay higher taxes.

There's a lot I don't agree with the TPM about, but there's a kernal of truth there. I think some unscrupulous politicans (yeah both parties have them) took advantage of them.

YOU are no different.

fair enough but I was talking specifically of the shutdown

I have on that as well. It got moved to the troll zone or whatever yesterday. The GOP indeed started this most recent situation but the offered multiple comprimises to relieve the situation. The dems refuse with an all or nothing position. Even Alan Colmes says the ACA should be delayed by 6 months to a year, one of the very offers the GOP made.
The house was elected to cut spending and that's what they've tried to do. Their tactics may not appeal to you but neither did the tactics of how the ACA was passed to begin with.

There is plenty of blame to go around in my book.

don't mistake people seeing through your pompous arrogance and calling you out on it for the intolerant

all you do is drool and spiddle at what the "other side" does.........oblivious to the fact you're doing it your damn self.

arrogance and actual stupidity is not a good look. youll have more friends if you stoppit.

lol, if I want friends it won't be with people like you and your hateful buddy, rightwhiner...I go for friends who can be an adult...now don't you have some more cartoons to post little one

Last edited:

lol, if I want friends it won't be with people like you and your hateful buddy, rightwhiner...now don't you have some more cartoons to post little one

I didn't post the cartoon.

see what I mean?

arrogance and stupidity mixed. you did it again.

pfeeesh, this thread turned into a liberal circle jerk-hatefest is dead

have fun all

Let me ask you this:

If the Tea Party Republicans were not obsessed with repealing the Affordable Care Act, still fighting the fight of 2009, accepted the fact that the Republican nominee in 2012 who ran on their issue of repeal was roundly defeated, would there be a government shutdown today? If Ted Cruz didn't filibuster over the ACA and direct house Republicans to pull the trigger on the shutdown, would there be a shut down today?

It's not the Democrats who planned, orchestrated and celebrated the shut down at all, was it?

My incredulity stems from the fact that the shut down was brought about by the Tea Party Republicans and then, rather than accept the responsibility for it, started to blame everyone else once the shut down proved to be such a political problem! All this from the party that advocates responsibility! Weird the way it all worked out, huh?

Let me ask you this:

If the Tea Party Republicans were not obsessed with repealing the Affordable Care Act, still fighting the fight of 2009, accepted the fact that the Republican nominee in 2012 who ran on their issue of repeal was roundly defeated, would there be a government shutdown today? If Ted Cruz didn't filibuster over the ACA and direct house Republicans to pull the trigger on the shutdown, would there be a shut down today?

It's not the Democrats who planned, orchestrated and celebrated the shut down at all, was it?

My incredulity stems from the fact that the shut down was brought about by the Tea Party Republicans and then, rather than accept the responsibility for it, started to blame everyone else once the shut down proved to be such a political problem! All this from the party that advocates responsibility! Weird the way it all worked out, huh?

You all continue to blame the TP but the fact remains they do not hold enough seats to amount to anything more than a mouth piece. They have a vote and a voice but neither have any power behind them unless others agree.

YOU are no different.

I get called a Republican at least once a week because I criticize the guy in charge instead of Bush. If they want me to criticize Bush they need to get him back in office first.

Let me ask you this:

You all continue to blame the TP but the fact remains they do not hold enough seats to amount to anything more than a mouth piece. They have a vote and a voice but neither have any power behind them unless others agree.

Now that's not true. The TPM house members have openly threatened their own party members with getting primaried. Bob Bennett and Richard Lugar were merely the two most prominent. A few activisits with funding can retire an incumbant, even though the incumbant would easily win a general with perhaps even 60%Plus.

I blame the Democrats for giving in to Republican extortion in 2011. President Obama negotiated with Republicans and extended the Bush Tax cuts. This was perceived by Republicans as weakness in the President and they added it to their playbook
Threaten to close government and default on our debt in non-election years and we can get what we want even though we lack the votes

This childish nonsense has to end once and for all

I've thought about that a lot. People were panicking. Republicans wanted to let the auto industry die. Household wealth dropped by trillions from the Wall Street meltdown. Bills were coming due from the two unfunded wars. We were suddenly faced with all those tens of thousands maimed in Iraq.

Add in the millions who were suddenly faced with unemployment and since millions of jobs were moved to China from 2001 to 2008 there was no chance of employment and it was just before Christmas. Republicans have zero problem with Americans suffering. Look at Cantor wanting to make disaster victims pay to be rescued and Tom Coburn trying to cut veterans health care. Remember, Republicans blocked health care for first responders for 10 years. Obama did what he had to do. He just couldn't let Americans suffer.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

What's different this time is Republicans have gone too far. People know what happened this time. They know Republicans are screwing the country. This time, it's not "for" anything of important. Republicans are doing this for "fun" and because they think they are "getting back" at Obama for having the nerve to be elected twice.

I see very little room for Republicans to spin this one in a positive fashion. The blatant partisanship of trying to use a Government shutdown and debt default in an extortion attempt to defund Obamacare

Republicans will take a hit on this one. Their brand is tarnished and any attempt to rebrand themselves as "New Republicans" has gone out the window

They had plenty of warnings about doubling down on dumb.

Now they will face the penalty, they are toast.

Let me ask you this:

Now that's not true. The TPM house members have openly threatened their own party members with getting primaried. Bob Bennett and Richard Lugar were merely the two most prominent. A few activisits with funding can retire an incumbant, even though the incumbant would easily win a general with perhaps even 60%Plus.

Did you complain when OFA primaried moderate Democrats out of Congress?

I didn't think so, so shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back