Is there political gain to classify Hispanics as ‘white’? The Vegas thug Jesus Ayala is classed as white..the kid who killed the cyclist?

You mean other than the fact that they have European DNA? As I tried to explain to you in the other thread, South America was concurred by the Spanish. Spain is in Europe. The term white isn't a biological term is a thing made up by Europeans. Read a book.

No. It just looks like you're fucking moron who doesn't know where Spain is or that it colonized South America and wiped out much of the indigenous life.

Conquered.

Carmen Diaz and Andy Garcia are white Hispanics.

George Zimmerman isn't a cracker. Don't you know what the word means?

HIspanics are descendants of the Spaniards of Spain. Spain is in Europe.

Before White Supremacists changed CAUCASIAN to White, Hispanics were Caucasians, therefore they are now White, just like Indians from India, Arabs, Persians, et .

It looks like some people are confusing Hispanics with Indigenous people from Mexico and others in Central and South America.

Hispanics are Caucasians = White, one likes it, understands it, or not.

Damn, you're really ignorant.
I’m the ignorant one?
Don’t you refer to them as “people of color” one day and white the next?
Does that really make sense to you?
3FC443ED-AD48-4F5C-A27A-3BDCAA3312B9.jpeg

Is it politicians who push this lunacy and why do they do it?
Are they trying to hide hispanic criminality and the rest of their behavioral characteristics in with white averages?
Have you ever heard a Hispanic tell someone they’re “White”.
I’ve never understood this….I suppose I’m crazy for always thinking of white as a color associated with caucasians.
Does this dude look “WHITE” as classified in booking?

View attachment 833050

View attachment 833051
What’s your point? It’s weird this should even be a thing!

Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, Turks…..NOBODY sane and not trying to ride the coattails of evil whitey considers them white….NOBODY!
Southern Europeans are not white.

But I get it….Hispanics are “people of color” for certain benefits and white for other benefits.…that’s pretty cool…they’re essentially real life shapeshifters. So fucking cool.

Zincwarrior
Sixties Fan
surada
😄

Read a book. You're aggressively stupid.

To be fair, many Hispanics are "white" in appearance. (Just look at some of the most popular singers in Mexico.)

Quite often when the cops are looking for a suspect, sometimes a courageous newsreader will tell viewers to be on the lookout for "either a white [AKA Caucasian] or Hispanic" male/female.

The suspect in this case should be identified as a "Hispanic."
The whole argument is vacuous anyway. Just as Obama prefers to be seen as black for political expediency despite the fact that he really is not, politically motivated skin pimps wish to imbue whiteness on non whites for the same reason.
The real test is with the Latino population anyway. G'head...ask them if they think they are WHITE... WHITE in that regard is not a skin color.

HIspanics are descendants of the Spaniards of Spain. Spain is in Europe.

Before White Supremacists changed CAUCASIAN to White, Hispanics were Caucasians, therefore they are now White, just like Indians from India, Arabs, Persians, et .

It looks like some people are confusing Hispanics with Indigenous people from Mexico and others in Central and South America.

Hispanics are Caucasians = White, one likes it, understands it, or not.
As it is generally understood, Spaniards are from Spain Hispanics are the mixed descendants of Spanish, French and indigenous people of South and Central America. They used to be called Mestizos.

Just tell us…are they part of the “people of color” community or are they white?
You're too stupid to understand that race is social construct. A majority of Latinos identify themselves as white because of their European ancestry. I get that you don't think they're white but you don't even seem to know what exactly makes someone white to begin with so who gives a shit?

4. Measuring the racial identity of Latinos

Politically correct…, in MAGA world! :cool-45:
You're too stupid to understand that race is social construct. A majority of Latinos identify themselves as white because of their European ancestry. I get that you don't think they're white but you don't even seem to know what exactly makes someone white to begin with so who gives a shit?

4. Measuring the racial identity of Latinos
Total bullshit....
Latinos do not see themselves as White. There are too many cultural differences. Not surprisingly African nationals who migrate here do not see themselves as Black in the American sense. Once again cultural differences.

Is it politicians who push this lunacy and why do they do it?
Are they trying to hide hispanic criminality and the rest of their behavioral characteristics in with white averages?
Have you ever heard a Hispanic tell someone they’re “White”.
I’ve never understood this….I suppose I’m crazy for always thinking of white as a color associated with caucasians.
Does this dude look “WHITE” as classified in booking?

View attachment 833050

View attachment 833051
He could pass for Italian, is the not white?

Total bullshit....
Latinos do not see themselves as White. There are too many cultural differences. Not surprisingly African nationals who migrate here do not see themselves as Black in the American sense. Once again cultural differences.
You are also an aggressive moron. Culture and race aren't the same thing. Black people from Africa, from America and from the country my parents are from, Jamaica all see themselves as Black all while recognizing cultural differences. I'm Black (and Asian) but I don't consider myself Black American culturally. Culturally I'm west Indian or afro caribbean.

And this is Green:

iu

Yes ... there is an agenda. Crime statistics are so incredibly lopsided with blacks being the most dangerous racial group in the USA followed by Hispanics, that it has become necessary (in a society of “equal rights”) to make whites appear to be just as dangerous as everyone else. Even if they have to lie to make it so.

They don't even see the lying as lying.
It's just necessary in their world.

And this is Green:

iu

Yes ... there is an agenda. Crime statistics are so incredibly lopsided with blacks being the most dangerous racial group in the USA followed by Hispanics, that it has become necessary (in a society of “equal rights”) to make whites appear to be just as dangerous as everyone else. Even if they have to lie to make it so.

Racial heritage has nothing to do with crime.
Crime is usually the result of poverty and injustice, so is either deliberately caused of justified.
And we should also remember the ancient Egyptians likely were Black, and ancient Romans likely were very swarthy.
The blond and light skinned Germanic type was ignorant barbarian at one time.

Forum List

Back