Zone1 Is There Really A Personal God?

TruthNotBS

Gold Member
Mar 20, 2023
So far the evidence presented by Christians and the adherents of other religions, like Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus..etc, amounts to nothing more than speculation. The truth is that we still don't know for sure, what or who caused the so-called "Big Bang", but I'm going to present a few possible scenarios, as food for thought.

It's established by science that the future, can influence or even cause the past:

God, when fully actualized, as a person or conscious being, is an emergent, actualized entity, rising from a community of countless minds. Similar to how trillions of individual cells, can unite as a multiple-celled organism or a human body, generating a human psyche or soul. It's possible that the space-time continuum, that we are currently in, is caused both by the divine entity in the future, that emerges from a community of believers, who love and serve each other, and from a simple quantum energetic field of potential. The cosmos is essentially a divine process of actualization, from simple to infinite complexity.

God is both simple and complex, both unconscious and conscious, both the many and the one. God in a way, begins as an impersonal, energetic field of potentials, and that divine potential evolves, and expands, through a divine cosmic process influenced if not guided by God Himself who is fully actualized in the future. This God is both Alpha and Omega, including the process between these two divine singularities. You and I are part and parcel of God, currently existing within that divine process of actualization.

In the future, all life will unite as one, and in that infinite future singularity or Omega Point, there will be a recreation or resurrection, where you and I will wake up in paradise. Our descendants in the far future, out of mercy, will wake us up from the dead, and grant us the privilege of eternal life and love. We become truly one with each other and with God. God today is pulling history to Himself. History in a way is His Story. History is the story of God, the process through which God becomes fully actualized, through space and time.

Here is a video that provides more detail on what I presented above, from the perspective of Fr Pierre Teilhard de Chardin:

I find the above theory, quite interesting. I'm an agnostic, but I do believe in the paranormal. And these spirits have in the past expressed that they are living in a community of spirits (often identifying themselves as one, even though they're a multiplicity of many spirits) and that God is reality itself:

Here you can get some more information on the Scole Experiments:

In summary, is there a personal God? I don't know, but some of the above theories and evidence is pretty interesting. I haven't come to any final conclusions, hence I remain an agnostic, but open to the possibility that there's a super-intelligence or God, who is connected to everything, if not one with it all. As far as life after death, again, I don't know. I have some hope that perhaps after bodily death, something of me survives, allowing me to experience life, under better conditions than I experienced here in this world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back