Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

How many slaves in Africa?
How many murders in africa?
How many murders by blacks in america?
What about the asians?
Im not a race, you retarded dumbfuck.
Try again.

Stop trying to deflect. You started this thread. So face what you asked for.
Deflect from what?
Your hilariously funny idea that Black people view whites as superior because they complain about racism. How does that work?
I have explained it several times already. I thought you were a complete badass?
ATTENTION : Badasses can read ;)
I know you have explained it but its a silly notion only someone inferior would come up with. I mean if whites were superior why did they have to be educated twice from Black people?
Im not the one implying whites are superior ;)

Awesome. Now about the question in the OP
The segment I bolded above "instead it targets specific groups of people for restrictions, ridicule, and marginalization" is exactly what US government/society did when it passed and enforced the racially discriminatory laws that it did.

Animus against an oppressor is not the same thing as racism.
Well said. And yet, sometimes that animus does turn into a "we are better than you" thing, which Aesclepias argues all the time. Maybe it's just temper, but it seems genuine enough.

I think that if you get told how inferior, backwards and how much your race has never done, when you find examples of how this is untrue, you present them to those making such claims.

Except you present it to fucking EVERYONE, ad nauseam, before they ever say a word to you, or are even aware that you exist.

Its common knowledge. No need for proof.
Blacks have been around like 200K+(could be a lot longer) years longer than whites.
We have had recorded history for only around 5K years.
Again, you make no sense. Its completely illogical to call something that cant be proven, "common knowledge."
Try again.
In your recorded history you have killed more people than any other race on the planet. Youre a savage, violent, race and its common knowledge.
What about the asians?
Try again.

Deflect from what?

The OP. I mean you really don't want to explore this on any international level.

The segment I bolded above "instead it targets specific groups of people for restrictions, ridicule, and marginalization" is exactly what US government/society did when it passed and enforced the racially discriminatory laws that it did.

Well said. And yet, sometimes that animus does turn into a "we are better than you" thing, which Aesclepias argues all the time. Maybe it's just temper, but it seems genuine enough.

I think that if you get told how inferior, backwards and how much your race has never done, when you find examples of how this is untrue, you present them to those making such claims.

Except you present it to fucking EVERYONE, ad nauseam, before they ever say a word to you, or are even aware that you exist.

Shut up. That's all I have to say to you.

Deflect from what?
Your hilariously funny idea that Black people view whites as superior because they complain about racism. How does that work?
I have explained it several times already. I thought you were a complete badass?
I know you have explained it but its a silly notion only someone inferior would come up with. I mean if whites were superior why did they have to be educated twice from Black people?
Neither am I. Like I said its obvious that whites are inferior if anything. You dont try and handicap people unless you know you are inferior which is what whites have done here in the US. If you know youre superior you dont try to hold back your inferiors.

Blacks have been around like 200K+(could be a lot longer) years longer than whites.
We have had recorded history for only around 5K years.
Again, you make no sense. Its completely illogical to call something that cant be proven, "common knowledge."
Try again.
In your recorded history you have killed more people than any other race on the planet. Youre a savage, violent, race and its common knowledge.
What about the asians?
Try again.

Deflect from what?

The OP. I mean you really don't want to explore this on any international level.
Im down!

Deflect from what?
Neither am I. Like I said its obvious that whites are inferior if anything. You dont try and handicap people unless you know you are inferior which is what whites have done here in the US. If you know youre superior you dont try to hold back your inferiors.
But a more inferior race shouldnt have the ability to continuously oppress another race, correct? If they were inferior, the ability wouldnt be there. OR the superior races abilities would be...... superior. According to you, they are not.

I ask because IM2 asslips and paul E always make out whites to be extremely superior to blacks.
Can you hate a race(because they obviously hate whites) for being superior and not be racist? Seems possible.
I mean, its kinda a compliment..
I've never made out whites to be superior. If anything they are inferior. They lack a lot of things but mostly they lack the ability to produce melanin in their skin.
Is that why they have so much control over you, they force blacks to commit half the murders in the country? Generational welfare?
Completely makes sense how someone inferior can do that.
Probably why the mouse always beats the cats ass..
Why do they have generational welfare? Generational poverty. Why do they have generational poverty? Generational lack of access to opportunities. What causes that? The system.

Prove it. Any of it.

Whites dont have control over me.

Yeah, we do. You are obsessed with whites. It's all you can talk about.

I can understand how it confuses you. You think a cat is superior to a mouse just because its bigger. Do you think an elephant is superior because it can beat your ass?

Sure. It's obvious. The cat is superior in size and the elephant in beating up the Dem donkey.

As for white or black superiority, invent something useful once in a while, like telephones, computers, violins, pianos, automobiles, concrete, television and the NFL, movies, books, clothes, vaccines, shoes, SOMEthing --- then maybe people will think blacks are smart. Just doing crimes and getting welfare isn't going to cut it for you.

"all white people" oppressed american blacks?
Its just as ignorant as saying all blacks are criminals.
I didnt oppress any of those guys but look at the rhetoric i get.
Oppression is still built into the "system," which was produced by whites and still keeps blacks at a disadvantage in a few billion ways. Things are a lot better, but it's not time to sit back and congratulate yourself yet.
Tell me how blacks are oppressed by our system of government.
Take a look at the justice system, for starters. That ought to keep you busy for a while.

In other words, you have shit, so you're just throwing out random vagueries.

I ask because IM2 asslips and paul E always make out whites to be extremely superior to blacks.
Can you hate a race(because they obviously hate whites) for being superior and not be racist? Seems possible.
I've never made out whites to be superior. If anything they are inferior. They lack a lot of things but mostly they lack the ability to produce melanin in their skin.
Is that why they have so much control over you, they force blacks to commit half the murders in the country? Generational welfare?
Why do they have generational welfare? Generational poverty. Why do they have generational poverty? Generational lack of access to opportunities. What causes that? The system.

Prove it. Any of it.
Whites have generational welfare, generational poverty, lack of opportunities..
hmmmm :dunno:

race baiting is often a visible symptom of racism.
ar-stormont.jpg

I love this. :)

:dunno:[/QUOTE]

Of course it is. Because you know you get your ass handed to you every time you try this shit on with me, and you're terrified the mean little old white lady is gonna embarrass you.

Prove it. Any of it.
Whites have generational welfare, generational poverty, lack of opportunities..
hmmmm :dunno:

Life sucks all around. Not gonna stop sucking if you spend all your energy telling yourself it can't get better.

What about the asians?
Try again.

Deflect from what?

Im down!

No you aren't. You're down to be shown the facts that you will instantly deny. For example whites are responsible for killing over 1 billion in India alone.

Whites dont have control over me.

Yeah, we do. You are obsessed with whites. It's all you can talk about.

I can understand how it confuses you. You think a cat is superior to a mouse just because its bigger. Do you think an elephant is superior because it can beat your ass?

Sure. It's obvious. The cat is superior in size and the elephant in beating up the Dem donkey.

As for white or black superiority, invent something useful once in a while, like telephones, computers, violins, pianos, automobiles, concrete, television and the NFL, movies, books, clothes, vaccines, shoes, SOMEthing --- then maybe people will think blacks are smart. Just doing crimes and getting welfare isn't going to cut it for you.
I didnt know TNHarley was a dem donkey?

Your ignorance is on display here. Most of the things you listed Blacks either invented, helped invent or made better. Since whites commit the vast majority of crime and represent the largest demographic on welfare I think you not only ignorant but malignantly retarded.

Of course it is. Because you know you get your ass handed to you every time you try this shit on with me, and you're terrified the mean little old white lady is gonna embarrass you.

You couldn't hand me my ass If I sat down on your hands. You're an old, dumb ass, uneducated white woman talking stupid racist bullshit and you only embarrass yourself.

What about the asians?
Try again.

Deflect from what?

Im down!

No you aren't. You're down to be shown the facts that you will instantly deny. For example whites are responsible for killing over 1 billion in India alone.
So you know what i will deny before it is even brought up?
Wow, thats some awesome super human power bro.
You are superior!!! :yes_text12:

Deflect from what?

Im down!

So you know what i will deny before it is even brought up?
Wow, thats some awesome super human power bro.
You are superior!!! :yes_text12:

That's all you have ever done. Therefore it's pretty easy to predict what you will do.

Forum List

Back