Is this administration forbidden from governing for America's core citizens?

Every nation on earth allowed their citizens back in because China did not fully describe the danger.
Biden was screaming to not shut down or impede international travel, saying it was xenophobic, so you Liberals can stick your hypocrisy up your asses.
Lucky you didn't provide links to back that up.
1st...It's been Linked here about 1,000 times.
2nd...Unlike you, I don't go to CNN for the news .
3rd...Thanks for admitting you don't read the news unless it fits your narrative.

So far, considering the common rhetoric, the EO's and the policies that have been promised it looks like the entire administration is laser focused on working for the outliers, the fringe factions, Mexico's people and foreign nations.
My guess is; this sort of thing is what the Party considers to be ultra "PROGRESSIVE" and good for the future of the Party. At what point should core citizens feel duped by all the promises to unite?
Did Almost Dead Joe really mean he'd unite with 'soft-talk' but divide with exclusive to the fringe policies maybe?
What is it that you are not getting in an EO? I have not been announced as the lotto winner yet that is nothing new.

It's not about me....it's about America and doing what's best for America's best citizens.
You aren't really confused...are you?
America's best citizens which are who exactly?
Americas core citizens is what?

I love it when whacks play stupid to this one...I enjoy enlightening you.
A good, real, core American is someone here legally and not on a stolen citizenship, one who is law abiding and positive contributing, one who is able to articulate the english language with ease, one who takes great pride in American patriotism, our Declaration Of Independence, our Constitution, one committed to preserving and protecting America’s history, culture, tradition and value systems, one who is likely to shed a tear as our national anthem plays, one who probably had family who served in WW1 or WW2 and or Vietnam.
See, simple shit...why do you America haters always act like this is so complicated?

So far, considering the common rhetoric, the EO's and the policies that have been promised it looks like the entire administration is laser focused on working for the outliers, the fringe factions, Mexico's people and foreign nations.
My guess is; this sort of thing is what the Party considers to be ultra "PROGRESSIVE" and good for the future of the Party. At what point should core citizens feel duped by all the promises to unite?
Did Almost Dead Joe really mean he'd unite with 'soft-talk' but divide with exclusive to the fringe policies maybe?
What is it that you are not getting in an EO? I have not been announced as the lotto winner yet that is nothing new.

It's not about me....it's about America and doing what's best for America's best citizens.

A good, real, core American is someone here legally and not on a stolen citizenship, one who is law abiding and positive contributing, one who is able to articulate the english language with ease, one who takes great pride in American patriotism, our Declaration Of Independence, our Constitution, one committed to preserving and protecting America’s history, culture, tradition and value systems, one who is likely to shed a tear as our national anthem plays, one who probably had family who served in WW1 or WW2 and or Vietnam.
See, simple shit...why do you America haters always act like this is so complicated?

Got it, so you can't be an American core citizen if you support the attack on the Constitutional Process of counting the certified EC votes from the states with the aim of violently overturning the results of the EC vote and installing a Man who claimed massive fraud but could not prove it in any court in the entire country.

Thanks for enlightening me.

Oh yeah about the DOI. The neo-rebels lost one national election.

" Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Got it, so you can't be an American core citizen if you support the attack on the Constitutional Process of counting the certified EC votes from the states with the aim of violently overturning the results of the EC vote and installing a Man who claimed massive fraud but could not prove it in any court in the entire country.

" Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Spin away if it makes you feel better...but again, this shit isn't complicated for anyone legit.

Why do you try to deny anyone their citizenship?

It isn’t about unity, it’s about conformity

Spin away if it makes you feel better...but again, this shit isn't complicated for anyone legit.

You are correct. You don't support the Constitutions by violently attacking it, therefore, according to your definition, you are not really a legit American Core Citizen.

Enlightenment is fun.

Why do you try to deny anyone their citizenship?
Illegal is illegal. Why do you deny that?

You are correct. You don't support the Constitutions by violently attacking it, therefore, according to your definition, you are not really a legit American Core Citizen.

Enlightenment is fun.
Define your core citizen

Our Fuhrer, signs what is put in front of him. He doesn't read the laws he is dictating and it's doubtful he'd understand them if he did.

Dictator Joe is just a puppet on the string of the radical left.

I wonder if he intends to sign anything that may be of benefit to America's best citizens?
No that would be against China's best interest and Chairman Biden will have none of that

Enlightenment is fun.
Fake leftyvirus mailins are not Constitutional.

Enlightenment is fun.
Define your core citizen
A commie

And you ignore what he has done.

COVID, COVID,COVID!

From a competent, scientfic approach to expertise in logistics to openness with the American people, President Bien has been working as if this pandemic is as dreadful as it truly is.

Your Social issues will be debated later, once we're all safe again.

What?

Name ONE thing "president" * has done to help the situation with the Wuhan Designer Virus? Outlawed calling it the "China Virus?" Beijing Biden was quick to obey his boss, but that does nothing for America.

"President" * admitted that he has no plan.

Remember how you Nazis HOWLED when Trump admitted the same?

You Nazis are the biggest fucking hypocrites in the Universe.

Forum List

Back