Is this an Islam thing, or a Liberia thing?...

those animals in islam, mal...

do you see them as mammals, reptiles or insects? or something else?

do tell

Stoning a Women to Death who has been Buried up to her Head is something an Animal, not a Human would do... Minus the Buring...

:)

peace...

What about stoning her to death without burying her, like the Jews and Christians say God commands?

do tell

Stoning a Women to Death who has been Buried up to her Head is something an Animal, not a Human would do... Minus the Buring...

peace...

yeah, those animals should be buried up to their heads and be stoned to death, just like jesus told you, right, tha animalcontent?

do tell

peace...

What about stoning her to death without burying her, like the Jews and Christians say God commands?

They aren't really Jews. They aren't really Christians.

See how easy that was? :eusa_whistle:

yeah, those animals should be buried up to their heads and be stoned to death, just like jesus told you, right, tha animalcontent?

Nonsense.

peace...

sorry, too exhausting and personal, the stoning business, right?

second attempt:

those animals should be carpet-bombed from a safe distance and their and their children and wifes and pets deaths should be cheered from the couch while eating 12 tv dinners, right? it is a christian thang, after all?

Nonsense.

peace...

second attempt:

those animals should be carpet-bombed from a safe distance and their and their children and wifes and pets deaths should be cheered from the couch while eating 12 tv dinners, right? it is a christian thang, after all?

Absolutely. It's not the cowardly thing to do...like joining the military and actually helping defend this country would be.

Sitting on the couch is a VERY effective way to fight the world's evils.

Nonsense.

peace...

second attempt:

Ask Obama...

peace...

Nonsense.

peace...

second attempt:

Absolutely. It's not the cowardly thing to do...like joining the military and actually helping defend this country would be.

Sitting on the couch is a VERY effective way to fight the world's evils.

Like Obama, who has Expanded the Killing in Afghanistan using his Community Organizing Skills...

Good to see you on board, Dumptruck! :clap2:

peace...

Give me some Modern Examples... Cause I can give you Islamist Governments by Name who are Practicing it TODAY...

And your Answer is in the New Testament regarding Christians.

peace...
Your defense of the bible is that it's okay because nobody follows it anyway? :cuckoo:

You mean like how a virgin costs 40 pieces of silver and her father can't refuse to sell her to you if you manage to rape her first?

Wrong. A Christian would collect the financial equivalent of 40 pieces of silver, congratulate the boy, declare them wed, and [raise god for His mercy and law.

Please show me where, in the new testiment, it says such a thing...

Once again, I wish someone would make some kind of definitive decision as to whether Christians pay attention to the Old Testament or not........................

IOW, there is no such "Christian" law. Thanks for clarifying.

Give me some Modern Examples... Cause I can give you Islamist Governments by Name who are Practicing it TODAY...

And your Answer is in the New Testament regarding Christians.

peace...
Your defense of the bible is that it's okay because nobody follows it anyway? :cuckoo:

Um... Hence I don't Point at the Quran, instead I Point at the Islamists, their Leaders and the Governemnts who Use it...

Why in the Fuck are Islamist Apologists so Fucking Thick?...

Fuck.

I'm in that kind of Mood... ;)

peace...

Forum List

Back