Is this "normal"?

Normal for a leftard leader I'd say.

After all, Bill Clinton was a regular at Epstein's Paedophile Island and Sen. Bob Menendez was accused of patronizing child prostitutes.

BTW, its sort of interesting how the normally leaky FBI has been 100% able to keep Ghislane Maxwell's client list so tightly sealed. If there were conservatives in the book, we would know.

Sad knowing we have a perverted pedo incestuous groomer dementia victim posing as resident of the White House.

Of course, his boss married a dude so they have going for them too

biden-obamapervs.jpg

Normal for a leftard leader I'd say.

After all, Bill Clinton was a regular at Epstein's Paedophile Island and Sen. Bob Menendez was accused of patronizing child prostitutes.

BTW, its sort of interesting how the normally leaky FBI has been 100% able to keep Ghislane Maxwell's client list so tightly sealed. If there were conservatives in the book, we would know.

That's an interesting take on that. It does sound suspicious that they won't release the client list.

No it's not but it's politics and people will accept a lot of stuff.

That's an interesting take on that. It does sound suspicious that they won't release the client list.

My take is based on past history of the FBI.

Look how quickly they released the details in the fake Trump Dossier. People learned more about ruining mattresses in 5 star hotels than they ever thought they needed to know overnight.

But this, bupkis was released.

At least one of the victims has implicated former Senate majority leader George Mitchell and Bill Richardson.

Now the left is calling all the victims QAnon conspiracy theorists.

Kinda funny how James Comey's daughter was put in charge of the Epstein case and his daughter in law was put in charge of the Maxwell case by the FBI.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back