🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this possible

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Although I am woefully ignorant of most legal confrontations, I understand grieving parents very well, but I do not see how these mourners can win a law suit based on the accusations that Emails caused the death of their adult children who were hired bodyguards. Are the Emails even published? I would be interested to see this play out, except for what these parents will have to go thru.

2 Benghazi victim parents sue Hillary Clinton, claiming emails caused children's deaths

Although I am woefully ignorant of most legal confrontations, I understand grieving parents very well, but I do not see how these mourners can win a law suit based on the accusations that Emails caused the death of their adult children who were hired bodyguards. Are the Emails even published? I would be interested to see this play out, except for what these parents will have to go thru.

2 Benghazi victim parents sue Hillary Clinton, claiming emails caused children's deaths

Apparently their attorneys feel they have a case. Hopefully, the judge will permit it to unfold publicly.

There could have been an implanted foreign bug in the classified documents and she used a civilian and unsecured server to chat with her pals. The Secretary of State has high level access. To cut to the chase, Snowden showed the dirty Ruskies how to do it.

Apparently their attorneys feel they have a case. Hopefully, the judge will permit it to unfold publicly.
It will be a down & dirty fight, billy. I realize these parent's cup of hate 'runneth over', but like soldiers, their kids chose a dangerous profession and they need someone to pin the deaths on. Can a president be sued for sending troops into situations dangerous to them because of stolen communications? Billy, I genuinely hope these parents are up to the crapstorm they are about to enter.

She hired locals. Thats the kicker in this. Clinton hired jihadists to deal with Libya.

Sink that in. Optics. She hired jihadsts to guard her bases.

She hired locals. Thats the kicker in this. Clinton hired jihadists to deal with Libya.

Are you sure? Or did she allow Stevens to do the hiring. He's the one who loved and believed in Libyans. And didn't those local 'jihadists' try to save Stevens? Didn't they take him to a hospital? But dancer, I am not making a case for Hillary, just proposing possible comebacks. And I still am not clear on the event or the timeline because there has been so much knee-jerk speculations tossed into the mix, so consider my musings as blather until the absolute truth is known.

It could be possible, but they will have to prove, in a court of law, that Hillary told them the video spurred a protest AND they will have to prove that Al-Qaeda either hacked her email server or acquired relevant documentation from it from someone who did.

It could be possible, but they will have to prove, in a court of law, that Hillary told them the video spurred a protest AND they will have to prove that Al-Qaeda either hacked her email server or acquired relevant documentation from it from someone who did.
Faun, there's no doubt in my mind that Hillary very well could have believed that the video did indeed spark the event, for a while at least. You know how first guesses go. And there was a report that the video was blamed for protests in Egypt and that rumor was forwarded to State. Remember how the Dutch was targeted for the Mohammed cartoon, or Rushdie, which makes the video story believable. However, none of us were there, so maybe this will bring out previously unknown bits. But I am so sorry for these parents whose pain is so great that they are willing to go thru this showpiece.

yes it is quite possible she is negligent by not securing information on her server

looks like an American spy in Iran was recently killed because of that same

unguarded server

oh well what difference does it make

yup

yes it is quite possible she is negligent by not securing information on her server

unguarded server

Such certainty, jonny! Wish I could be so sure.

unguarded server

Such certainty, jonny! Wish I could be so sure.

when did you become such an asshole dickhead

when has "quite possibly " turned into "such certainty"

you getting a touch of the hardening of the arteries or what

First of all, I have to agree that if the suit is brought, it should be open to the public if only through cameras. Civil suits are different than criminal suits. Take the OJ Simpson case for example. He was found not guilty of killing his wife in his criminal trial, but the Brown family prevailed in their subsequent civil suit against him. There have many other similar civil suits brought. There's a lot of stuff out there other than the emails - even if it's considered "circumstantial evidence."

The blame placed on some relatively obscure YouTube video and the person who was subsequently arrested and hauled out of his home: whatever happened to that guy? Has anyone ever seen or heard of him since?

The situation at Dover AFB when the bodies were returned and the controversy there about Hillary's behavior toward the families - what was/was not said.

The Senate hearings and Hillary's callous and exasperated "What difference does it make at this point?!!!!" There has to be lots of film footage and written word of those hearings. It was another "feel good" show (as it always is) of our Congress "doing it's job," - but they failed to follow through.

The book by the people who were there and survived and subsequent 13 Hours movie.

The email scandal.

I don't think it should be a spectacle like many trials - OJ, Casey Anthony, the Peterson case - where the public stands in line, gets tickets, or whatever - but cameras, yes.

Don't be silly. It's a performance funded by the right wing designed to keep the RWNJs stirred up till the election. The grieving parents and their dead kids are just props for the right.

Faun, there's no doubt in my mind that Hillary very well could have believed that the video did indeed spark the event, for a while at least. You know how first guesses go. And there was a report that the video was blamed for protests in Egypt and that rumor was forwarded to State. Remember how the Dutch was targeted for the Mohammed cartoon, or Rushdie, which makes the video story believable. However, none of us were there, so maybe this will bring out previously unknown bits. But I am so sorry for these parents whose pain is so great that they are willing to go thru this showpiece.
People handle their mourning in different ways....and only time will heal....some take longer than others.

A republican leaning foundation is supplying the lawyers and probably coerced them in to the lawsuit for the foundation's political purpose.

Don't be silly. It's a performance funded by the right wing designed to keep the RWNJs stirred up till the election. The grieving parents and their dead kids are just props for the right.

You mean like this guy and his subservient wife:

KK.jpg

Whether or not she believed it is not important. To prevail, they will have to prove beyond a preponderance of the evidence that she conveyed that to them. Possibly their biggest challenge is that more family members than not have publicly stated Hillary said no such thing.

Last edited:
Not surprising Crooked Hillary supporters cannot accept the facts. Crooked Hillary's email indicated she knew it was a Muslim terrorist attack, not a protest about an obscure video. The video excuse WAS A HOAX that Obama's team decided to present to the American people to COVER UP the situation. Come on democrats, it is never too late to learn the truth about issues.

By the way, based on the pic of the rat faced Muslim and his pet female Muslim, I can understand why they wear the full face coverings. That is fugliness from inbreeding.

Forum List

Back