🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this possible

Although I am woefully ignorant of most legal confrontations, I understand grieving parents very well, but I do not see how these mourners can win a law suit based on the accusations that Emails caused the death of their adult children who were hired bodyguards. Are the Emails even published? I would be interested to see this play out, except for what these parents will have to go thru.

2 Benghazi victim parents sue Hillary Clinton, claiming emails caused children's deaths
It could be possible, but they will have to prove, in a court of law, that Hillary told them the video spurred a protest AND they will have to prove that Al-Qaeda either hacked her email server or acquired relevant documentation from it from someone who did.
Faun, there's no doubt in my mind that Hillary very well could have believed that the video did indeed spark the event, for a while at least. You know how first guesses go. And there was a report that the video was blamed for protests in Egypt and that rumor was forwarded to State. Remember how the Dutch was targeted for the Mohammed cartoon, or Rushdie, which makes the video story believable. However, none of us were there, so maybe this will bring out previously unknown bits. But I am so sorry for these parents whose pain is so great that they are willing to go thru this showpiece.
Whether or not she believed it is not imprtant. To prevail, they will have to prove beyond a preponderance of the evidence that she conveyed that to them. Possibly their biggest challenge is that more family than not have publicly stated Hillary said no such thing.

which means they need the emails, and unless all 50 thousad have been made public they dont have those.

Although I am woefully ignorant of most legal confrontations, I understand grieving parents very well, but I do not see how these mourners can win a law suit based on the accusations that Emails caused the death of their adult children who were hired bodyguards. Are the Emails even published? I would be interested to see this play out, except for what these parents will have to go thru.

2 Benghazi victim parents sue Hillary Clinton, claiming emails caused children's deaths

Apparently their attorneys feel they have a case. Hopefully, the judge will permit it to unfold publicly.

Don't be silly. It's a performance funded by the right wing designed to keep the RWNJs stirred up till the election. The grieving parents and their dead kids are just props for the right.

You mean like this guy and his subservient wife:

View attachment 84848

If they make a cottage industry of their son's death like those other parents did, yes. They haven't done that yet. The others, at the urging of fox and right wing radio gladly wave the corpse of their son around for a few bucks on a regular basis.

Apparently their attorneys feel they have a case. Hopefully, the judge will permit it to unfold publicly.

Don't be silly. It's a performance funded by the right wing designed to keep the RWNJs stirred up till the election. The grieving parents and their dead kids are just props for the right.

View attachment 84848

If they make a cottage industry of their son's death like those other parents did, yes. They haven't done that yet. The others, at the urging of fox and right wing radio gladly wave the corpse of their son around for a few bucks on a regular basis.

By appearing at the DNC doing what they did, it's no different than what you call wrong for the Republicans. I don't expect you understand but I do expect that you'll be a good little boy for your puppet masters.

yes it is quite possible she is negligent by not securing information on her server

looks like an American spy in Iran was recently killed because of that same

unguarded server

oh well what difference does it make
Prove her server was hacked...

View attachment 84848

By appearing at the DNC doing what they did, it's no different than what you call wrong for the Republicans. I don't expect you understand but I do expect that you'll be a good little boy for your puppet masters.

No. It wasn't crass for the Benghazi victim's parents the first few times they appeared either. After an extended period, it became crass, and they became nothing more than a political tool.

View attachment 84848

No. It wasn't crass for the Benghazi victim's parents the first few times they appeared either. After an extended period, it became crass, and they became nothing more than a political tool.

Still using that double standard? Typical puppet.

Not surprising Crooked Hillary supporters cannot accept the facts. Crooked Hillary's email indicated she knew it was a Muslim terrorist attack, not a protest about an obscure video. The video excuse WAS A HOAX that Obama's team decided to present to the American people to COVER UP the situation. Come on democrats, it is never too late to learn the truth about issues.

By the way, based on the pic of the rat faced Muslim and his pet female Muslim, I can understand why they wear the full face coverings. That is fugliness from inbreeding.
Even less surprising is seeing yet another bigoted rightie ignoring the findings from the eight GOP-led investigations into Benghazi because they screw up your talking points.

I thought suing the government, or the employees engaged in the government's business, was not allowed?

It could be possible, but they will have to prove, in a court of law, that Hillary told them the video spurred a protest AND they will have to prove that Al-Qaeda either hacked her email server or acquired relevant documentation from it from someone who did.
Faun, there's no doubt in my mind that Hillary very well could have believed that the video did indeed spark the event, for a while at least. You know how first guesses go. And there was a report that the video was blamed for protests in Egypt and that rumor was forwarded to State. Remember how the Dutch was targeted for the Mohammed cartoon, or Rushdie, which makes the video story believable. However, none of us were there, so maybe this will bring out previously unknown bits. But I am so sorry for these parents whose pain is so great that they are willing to go thru this showpiece.
Whether or not she believed it is not imprtant. To prevail, they will have to prove beyond a preponderance of the evidence that she conveyed that to them. Possibly their biggest challenge is that more family than not have publicly stated Hillary said no such thing.

which means they need the emails, and unless all 50 thousad have been made public they dont have those.
Due to Republicans, most of them were made public. Very likely, that's what led to that Iranian spy being executed recently.

yes it is quite possible she is negligent by not securing information on her server

looks like an American spy in Iran was recently killed because of that same

unguarded server

oh well what difference does it make
Sorry jonny. I didn't make it clear that I was referring to the death of the Iranian spy that it 'looks like' was executed as a direct result of Hillary's 'unguarded' server. But it IS clear I have gone to the top of you s**t list, so I'll back off communicating. Peace!

Due to Republicans, most of them were made public. Very likely, that's what led to that Iranian spy being executed recently.

That's cute, but no. The blame is all Clinton's.

That's cute, but no. The blame is all Clinton's.
Prove it. Prove Iran gained access to her emails before the GOP congress subpoenaed her emails. Prove that Iran had access to her emails years ago but decided out of the kindness of their hearts to wait until last week to execute him.

The suit has no merit. Political vultures have pushed the parents into this, no doubt.
Look who farted. Again.

Larry Klayman is involved. That proves my point.

When I saw the name Larry Klayman as being the one bringing the suit, I cracked up.

Youngin's might not recognize the name, but back during the Clinton era he was the biggest pile of turd meat around, bringing up all kinds of stupid and crazy lawsuits (so many thrown out) one after other, against the Clintons and those around him.

He was quite the comedy routine. The man was so sue happy, he literally sued his own mother. No joke. (I know you know this, Carb. For the others...)

And as to what this lawyer been doing the last few years...hold on, got some chuckles for ya....

A little bit more about the KLAYman.

"[As] previously documented Klayman’s litigious Clinton obsession, which includes a “dubious lawsuit accusing Hillary Clinton of racketeering,” as well as Klayman’s claims that the Clintons “orchestrated the murders of several of their associates in the 1990’s”:

From The Week:

"In the 1990s, Klayman reportedly filed at least 18 lawsuits against the Clinton administration, accusing them of various conspiracies, and has filed "hundreds of lawsuits against federal agencies, White House officials, Cabinet secretaries, judges, journalists, former colleagues, foreign governments, dictators, presidents," his own mother, and The Washington Post. The Week explained in 2013 that Klayman, "implied the Clintons orchestrated the murders of several of their associates in the 1990s, a prime reason he has argued Hillary is unfit to be president."

As reported by The Washington Post, in 2014, Klayman premised a lawsuit on the concept that "The Ebola virus is secretly a biological weapon allowed into the country by the Obama administration to further terrorist interests against Americans of the 'Caucasian race and Jewish-Christian religion.'"

Klayman described President Obama in a lawsuit as "not even a naturalized U.S. citizen and thus is in the United States illegally," and described Obama's birth certificate as a "fraud." In order "to maintain the confidence of the American people and for the benefit of the country's democratic system,"

Klayman subsequently petitioned the government to "initiate removal and deportation proceedings" against the president. Klayman has referred to President Obama as "mullah in chief" and accused "Obama and his Muslim friends" of "literally 'making love' with each other."

He called Obama "our first 'Muslim' president" who "has joined with Palestinians to now knock off Israel."

In a 2013 protest at the White House, Klayman told the audience that President Obama should "put the Quran down," "get up off his knees" and "come out with his hands up."

A month later, Klayman held the "Second American Revolution" rally in Lafayette Park across from the White House, which sought to force the resignation of President Obama and other top Congressional leaders.

Klayman was at one point barred from practicing law in New York City, because he suggested that an Asian-American judge was unable to rule impartially in a case due to his race."

The man is absolutely coo-coo for cocoa puffs.

The same person bringing Smith's suit, just last month said he was bring suit against Obama for...

*drumroll*****

Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man

Submitted by Miranda Blue on Tuesday, 7/12/2016 4:52 pm

Right-wing lawyer Larry Klayman announced in WorldNetDaily over the weekend that he was filing a lawsuit against President Obama, Black Lives Matter, Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton "for endangering not just my life, as a white law enforcement person of Jewish origin, but also for all Americans, white, black, yellow or brown, no matter what their race or religion.”

Klayman blamed Obama for the shooting of five police officers who were protecting a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, attempting to tie the president to Farrakhan:

Not only does Obama have blood on his hands as having encouraged if not furthered this hate crime against whites and white cops, but so too does his “soul brothers,” the virulent anti-white, anti-Semitic and anti-Christian so-called Rev. Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, and his co-enablers like another so-called reverend, Al Sharpton, a charlatan and white hater..."

Get a good idea now of the kind of character we're dealing with?

The same person bringing Smith's suit, just last month said he was bring suit against Obama for...

*drumroll*****

Submitted by Miranda Blue on Tuesday, 7/12/2016 4:52 pm

Right-wing lawyer Larry Klayman announced in WorldNetDaily over the weekend that he was filing a lawsuit against President Obama, Black Lives Matter, Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton "for endangering not just my life, as a white law enforcement person of Jewish origin, but also for all Americans, white, black, yellow or brown, no matter what their race or religion.”

Klayman blamed Obama for the shooting of five police officers who were protecting a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, attempting to tie the president to Farrakhan:

Not only does Obama have blood on his hands as having encouraged if not furthered this hate crime against whites and white cops, but so too does his “soul brothers,” the virulent anti-white, anti-Semitic and anti-Christian so-called Rev. Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, and his co-enablers like another so-called reverend, Al Sharpton, a charlatan and white hater..."

Get a good idea now of the kind of character we're dealing with?
I didn't know it was Klayman bringing the suit. I remember him very well from the '90s, and pictures of him in Florida in 2K trying to speak before the Florida SC, but he got shoved aside in favor of the real lawyers. I think lack of proper credentials was the excuse they gave. This news make the case even sadder. I don't want the grief of these parents to become a joke because of an ineffective lawyer.

Someone can "sue" for almost anything, whether the suit has merit is another matter.

And the suits noted in the OP are clearly devoid of merit.

Someone can "sue" for almost anything, whether the suit has merit is another matter.

And the suits noted in the OP are clearly devoid of merit.

Klayman has merit... those brown skid marks in his shorts.

Forum List

Back