Is This Story Flying below the Radar or Fake News?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I saw a story on OAN (I can barely tolerate Fox with their idea of balance) And I wondered why this wasn't being used as an excuse for more rent a riots by the left? HSD is increasing the number of audits of businesses for hiring illegals and collecting fines was the claim and the increase dates back to the early days of the Trump presidency is there any confirmation of this story?

When we see their employers being Perp Walked into jail, we'll care. Til then, it doesn't mean anything.

I saw a story on OAN (I can barely tolerate Fox with their idea of balance) And I wondered why this wasn't being used as an excuse for more rent a riots by the left? HSD is increasing the number of audits of businesses for hiring illegals and collecting fines was the claim and the increase dates back to the early days of the Trump presidency is there any confirmation of this story?
What, has fox turned on Trump? LOL

Possibly because Obama’s administration set a record of audits in 2012, up until that time. If they make a stink, they know that can be thrown at them.

If you Google ICE targets businesses, it looks as if there has been some activity. Not as many
I googled it and found two articles on recent investigations of employers hiring illegals. Two ain't that many, but I very much applaud the effort--to me, it's the only way to get a handle on illegal immigration.

How many of the audits were just Obama shaking down or harassing GOP donors, and how many were companies whose CEO's were Democrat donors, and how many were of the Big Boys, like ADM or any of the big meat packers, etc.?

Well, they only run around parroting what they're told to. You seem to think these 'progressive' vermin research stuff and develop a view of entire stories or something. You're wrong, they don't do anything of the sort, they're just shills and puppets.

Well, they only run around parroting what they're told to. You seem to think these 'progressive' vermin research stuff and develop a view of entire stories or something. You're wrong, they don't do anything of the sort, they're just shills and puppets.

unlike Trumps collective of ass kissers

We really need a link to comment

There have been a lot-
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...inally-targeting-employers-of-illegal-workers
Surge As Feds Crack Down On Employers Who Hire Illegal Immigrants
Trump Administration Doubles Worksite Investigations To Combat Illegal Immigration
ICE pledges a 400% increase in work site crackdowns. Here's what that looks like
https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfran...s-raid-77-businesses-northern-california.html
Activists rush to provide aid for those detained in ICE raid

If you Google ICE targets businesses, it looks as if there has been some activity. Not as many
Audits, Arrests

The same thing went on in 2012.

Thanks for the confirmation but I am still wondering about the quiet on the left..
I googled it and found two articles on recent investigations of employers hiring illegals. Two ain't that many, but I very much applaud the effort--to me, it's the only way to get a handle on illegal immigration.

We really need a link to comment

Why? Your browser can't find Bing or something?

How many of the audits were just Obama shaking down or harassing GOP donors, and how many were companies whose CEO's were Democrat donors, and how many were of the Big Boys, like ADM or any of the big meat packers, etc.?
Are you serious? Not everyone goes through life completely blinded by politics, yannow.

There have been a lot-
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...inally-targeting-employers-of-illegal-workers
Surge As Feds Crack Down On Employers Who Hire Illegal Immigrants
Trump Administration Doubles Worksite Investigations To Combat Illegal Immigration
ICE pledges a 400% increase in work site crackdowns. Here's what that looks like
https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfran...s-raid-77-businesses-northern-california.html
Activists rush to provide aid for those detained in ICE raid

Audits, Arrests

The same thing went on in 2012.

Thanks for the confirmation but I am still wondering about the quiet on the left..
Awesome.

enforcing a law on the books--

gee who would have thought to do that ?

Are you serious? Not everyone goes through life completely blinded by politics, yannow.

lol this a retarded response. Take one too many Prozacs this morning?

And, according to one of the links, no arrests of CEOs or management, just some illegals, and claims' they're investigating a temp agency', these fake fronts are set up to take the hits so management can claim ignorance of fraud n stuff.

Isn't 7-11 a Japanese company now? In any case, it's just the usual dog and pony show so far, no actual employers will ever get arrested or sent to jail, and by Monday a new 'temp agency' will be in business and sending van loads of illegals in every day as usual.

lol this a retarded response. Take one too many Prozacs this morning?

And, according to one of the links, no arrests of CEOs or management, just some illegals, and claims' they're investigating a temp agency', these fake fronts are set up to take the hits so management can claim ignorance of fraud n stuff.

Isn't 7-11 a Japanese company now? In any case, it's just the usual dog and pony show so far, no actual employers will ever get arrested or sent to jail, and by Monday a new 'temp agency' will be in business and sending van loads of illegals in every day as usual.

They should be fined per illegal hired.

Forum List

Back