Is This Story Flying below the Radar or Fake News?

There have been a lot-
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...inally-targeting-employers-of-illegal-workers
Surge As Feds Crack Down On Employers Who Hire Illegal Immigrants
Trump Administration Doubles Worksite Investigations To Combat Illegal Immigration
ICE pledges a 400% increase in work site crackdowns. Here's what that looks like
https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfran...s-raid-77-businesses-northern-california.html
Activists rush to provide aid for those detained in ICE raid

I saw a story on OAN (I can barely tolerate Fox with their idea of balance) And I wondered why this wasn't being used as an excuse for more rent a riots by the left? HSD is increasing the number of audits of businesses for hiring illegals and collecting fines was the claim and the increase dates back to the early days of the Trump presidency is there any confirmation of this story?
If you Google ICE targets businesses, it looks as if there has been some activity. Not as many
Audits, Arrests

The same thing went on in 2012.

Thanks for the confirmation but I am still wondering about the quiet on the left..
I googled it and found two articles on recent investigations of employers hiring illegals. Two ain't that many, but I very much applaud the effort--to me, it's the only way to get a handle on illegal immigration.

I have always claimed it is easier to arrest employers than chase down millions of illegal workers

Throw some employers in jail and watch those jobs dry up

lol this a retarded response. Take one too many Prozacs this morning?

And, according to one of the links, no arrests of CEOs or management, just some illegals, and claims' they're investigating a temp agency', these fake fronts are set up to take the hits so management can claim ignorance of fraud n stuff.

Isn't 7-11 a Japanese company now? In any case, it's just the usual dog and pony show so far, no actual employers will ever get arrested or sent to jail, and by Monday a new 'temp agency' will be in business and sending van loads of illegals in every day as usual.

They should be fined per illegal hired.
And double for each additional one.

Yes, a second one is a separate offense, and a third one means felony jail time.

The fines should extend to the stockholders for those whose ownership is divided into shares: they own the companies and are responsible for the management, so should at least be liable for civil penalties.
Well, there is a good way to destroy the world economy.

A 'world economy' built on slavery, money laundering, and labor racketeering needs to be destroyed. No problem with that for me.
You're not real big on reality, are you?

Stockholders and public corporations are not slavers or labor racketeers, nor do they launder money. Some rich fantasy life you live.

They should be fined per illegal hired.

Yes, a second one is a separate offense, and a third one means felony jail time.

The fines should extend to the stockholders for those whose ownership is divided into shares: they own the companies and are responsible for the management, so should at least be liable for civil penalties.

A 'world economy' built on slavery, money laundering, and labor racketeering needs to be destroyed. No problem with that for me.

Stockholders and public corporations are not slavers or labor racketeers, nor do they launder money. Some rich fantasy life you live.

Good luck with that completely clueless belief. The fantasy is all yours.

There have been a lot-
https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...inally-targeting-employers-of-illegal-workers
Trump Administration Doubles Worksite Investigations To Combat Illegal Immigration
ICE pledges a 400% increase in work site crackdowns. Here's what that looks like
https://www.bizjournals.com/sanfran...s-raid-77-businesses-northern-california.html

I saw a story on OAN (I can barely tolerate Fox with their idea of balance) And I wondered why this wasn't being used as an excuse for more rent a riots by the left? HSD is increasing the number of audits of businesses for hiring illegals and collecting fines was the claim and the increase dates back to the early days of the Trump presidency is there any confirmation of this story?
If you Google ICE targets businesses, it looks as if there has been some activity. Not as many
Audits, Arrests

Thanks for the confirmation but I am still wondering about the quiet on the left..
I googled it and found two articles on recent investigations of employers hiring illegals. Two ain't that many, but I very much applaud the effort--to me, it's the only way to get a handle on illegal immigration.

I have always claimed it is easier to arrest employers than chase down millions of illegal workers

If they go after some high profile execs, yes. Mostly they just arrest some desk clerk at a temp agency to take the fall.

Obligatory Foxitis reflex?

There have been a lot-

Audits, Arrests

If the current laws on the books were enforced, it'd dry up.

If that is finding Fox too leftwing them guilty as charged.

If that is finding Fox too leftwing them guilty as charged.

Good luck with that completely clueless belief. The fantasy is all yours.
Okay, you're too stupid to interact with.

ICE is cracking down on employers of illegal aliens… for real
SevenEleven.jpg

About damned time! The best and fastest way of stopping illegal immigration is to ensure they know they will not be welcomed here. No welfare and no jobs. And a lot will return home.

If you’re an employer who is in the habit of looking the other way when a job applicant can’t prove they are in the country legally, there’s a good chance that you received an unexpected visit from ICE over the past few months. In a recent press release from the agency, we learned that the second phase of a nationwide operation cracking down on employers of illegal aliens just concluded. ICE examined the records of more than 5,000 employers and wound up making a number of arrests. (ICE.gov)

Do you know someone who’s hiring illegals. Give ICE a call and see if they’ll do something about it.

More @ ICE is cracking down on employers of illegal aliens... for real

And yes, it IS “illegal” and NOT “undocumented” as per the Department of Justice.

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2018/images/07/24/pio_guidance.pdf

Trump hires aliens for his golf courses. Who knows how many are illegal.

Trump hires aliens for his golf courses. Who knows how many are illegal.

They come on special visas for jobs locals won't or can't take.

Forum List

Back