Is This True?,CNN/MSNBC Does Not Have A Daily Stock Market Report?

How can anyone not watch a fucking train wreck in motion? The stupidity on that so is so rampant, you just can't turn away.

Anyone with a brain can, but that leaves you and the other Trump zealots out.

Jgalt = stupid, uninformed, and low-information

Right Peewee. Did you lose you bicycle again? Someone said they saw in it near the Alamo.

nice diversion. Your party masters will be sure to give you pat on the head today! well done good and faithful little party puppy.

Ok Peewee. Dance for us now. :lmao:

dog-being-pet-on-head.jpg

Stupid like a dog,,,Dumb as a dog ,,Lies like a dog etc etc What does Trump feel about dogs??? First one in many years that didn't have one

Fox News often brings up what is going on with the stock market,,aside from Fox Business,,,meanwhile we have Chrissy Matthews and Morning Joe looking for a thigh to rub on
i dont want another year of.....Good Morning,,and welcome to Morning Joe,,,I am your Host, Joe Scarborough, and this is my {fill in the blank} Zoozin Zabinski,,,and our top story this morning,,,another 50 something hot white female has come out of the closet and claimed that Donald Trump tried to grab her boobs while she was sleeping, yet at this time, she has no evidence whatever.

Here is an odd idea for you, dont fucking watch it! Seems such a simple solution, but instead you choose to be a snowflake and cry and whine about.

Typical Trump zealot, the biggest whiners in the country.

How can anyone not watch a fucking train wreck in motion? The stupidity on that so is so rampant, you just can't turn away.
im keeping score on this thread,,,,,,Us Conservatives,,,4,875 Room Goats,,,0.00

This from the snowflake that is too stupid to know how to change the channel on a TV.

It is most instructive that the same knuckledraggers who made the infamous choices they did in 2016 --- is the same group of brain surgeons who can't figure out the intricate and mysterious workings of the complex device known as the TV channel changer -- a device that was by definition engineered for morons.

A pattern I see.

Anyone with a brain can, but that leaves you and the other Trump zealots out.

Jgalt = stupid, uninformed, and low-information

Right Peewee. Did you lose you bicycle again? Someone said they saw in it near the Alamo.

nice diversion. Your party masters will be sure to give you pat on the head today! well done good and faithful little party puppy.

Stupid like a dog,,,Dumb as a dog ,,Lies like a dog etc etc What does Trump feel about dogs??? First one in many years that didn't have one

I'm sure Rump has noticed that when there's a dog in the room, or any kind of pet -- it gets attention.

Well we can't have attention going somewhere else than Numero Uno can we.

I don't think he deserves a dog. I think we should get him an eagle.

trump-eagle-03a.gif

I don't really listen to CNN or other networks much, but they do bring up the markets on occasion. Probably not as much as they should, since that's something that actually matters, and they're allergic to useful information.

I'm sure Rump has noticed that when there's a dog in the room, or any kind of pet -- it gets attention.

Well we can't have attention going somewhere else than Numero Uno can we.

I don't think he deserves a dog. I think we should get him an eagle.

trump-eagle-03a.gif

Indians call trump walking eagle So FOS he can't fly

Forum List

Back