Is This True?,CNN/MSNBC Does Not Have A Daily Stock Market Report?

:blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_snooty: I have no idea being I am not a snowflake or have borderline coma symptoms who watches either channel. So we all know that most networks aren't reporting what is happening in the Stock Market/DOW updates. Does this mean that there is no daily/bi-daily market reports? If so, why are they even on the air? The Senate/Congress/FCC should pass a new law requiring all cable news outlets to report what is going on with the stock market at least 12 times a day !!!
So what are they reporting then? Trump thinks about grabbing ((ii)) all the time and that they have proof that Russians voted in 2016?
:eusa_dance: :laugh2: :poop:

Another fake story by the number one Trump ass kisser on the forum.

How so? There's CNN Money but does CNN cable have a daily market report? Does MSNBC?

I went to CNN's website and anything to do with the market was referred to CNN Money. I also searched MSNBC's website and found nothing about a market report.

Uh -- maybe that's because NBC has its own channel devoted entirely to the stock market, called CNBC. I believe the first such channel there was.

Fuck, I don't even have a TV and even I know that. You and the OP have gotta be the stupidest motherfuckers in the world.

Last edited:
so the media isnt gloating the Trump 25,000 DOW,,and going back to the early Obama years,,did the media ever gloat over the "Obama Navy Corpse Man Speech"?

Yes, they did at the time it happened. I do believe you are incapable of understanding and they will if it hits 30,000. And if it crashes come mid summer.

Are you a Nostradamus or is that just wishful thinking?

I'm going with the latter.
:2up: Obama,,smartest man ever to run for President......Obama: Ive been to ahh,,uhmm,,,50 ahh,,,7 states?
A slip of the tongue and repubs have made it a big deal for years MEANWHILE did Obama help trump stop all airplane crashes in 2017?

:blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_snooty: I have no idea being I am not a snowflake or have borderline coma symptoms who watches either channel. So we all know that most networks aren't reporting what is happening in the Stock Market/DOW updates. Does this mean that there is no daily/bi-daily market reports? If so, why are they even on the air? The Senate/Congress/FCC should pass a new law requiring all cable news outlets to report what is going on with the stock market at least 12 times a day !!!
So what are they reporting then? Trump thinks about grabbing ((ii)) all the time and that they have proof that Russians voted in 2016?

How so? There's CNN Money but does CNN cable have a daily market report? Does MSNBC?

I went to CNN's website and anything to do with the market was referred to CNN Money. I also searched MSNBC's website and found nothing about a market report.

Uh -- maybe that's because NBC has its own channel devoted entirely to the stock market, called CNBC. I believe the first such channel there was.

Fuck, I don't even have a TV and even I know that.

FOX News also has its own channel devoted entirely to the stock market, called FOX Business News. Yet FOX News has daily market reports.

No wonder nobody's watching CNN or MSNBC any more.

FOX News also has its own channel devoted entirely to the stock market, called FOX Business News. Yet FOX News has daily market reports.

Great reporters on MSNBC in the evening

Fox News often brings up what is going on with the stock market,,aside from Fox Business,,,meanwhile we have Chrissy Matthews and Morning Joe looking for a thigh to rub on

so the media isnt gloating the Trump 25,000 DOW,,and going back to the early Obama years,,did the media ever gloat over the "Obama Navy Corpse Man Speech"?

Yes, they did at the time it happened. I do believe you are incapable of understanding and they will if it hits 30,000. And if it crashes come mid summer.

Are you a Nostradamus or is that just wishful thinking?

I'm going with the latter.
:2up: Obama,,smartest man ever to run for President......Obama: Ive been to ahh,,uhmm,,,50 ahh,,,7 states?
A slip of the tongue and repubs have made it a big deal for years MEANWHILE did Obama help trump stop all airplane crashes in 2017?

Wikipedia lists all commercial aircraft crashes by year. There were none in the US in 2017. Would you like to count the ones in the US by year from 2008-2016, while Obama was President?

List of accidents and incidents involving commercial aircraft - Wikipedia

As usual, Donald Trump was right.

Fox News often brings up what is going on with the stock market,,aside from Fox Business,,,meanwhile we have Chrissy Matthews and Morning Joe looking for a thigh to rub on
i dont want another year of.....Good Morning,,and welcome to Morning Joe,,,I am your Host, Joe Scarborough, and this is my {fill in the blank} Zoozin Zabinski,,,and our top story this morning,,,another 50 something hot white female has come out of the closet and claimed that Donald Trump tried to grab her boobs while she was sleeping, yet at this time, she has no evidence whatever.

when DOW hits 27,000,,,all we will hear from Boring Joe and Broozinzinski are the latest claims of 50 yr old women who say they were felt up by Trump 16/17 years ago
Are you smart too like trump says he is?? lol

Evidently he's not. If he was, he would have gone to:

Search

...and noticed that doing a simple search on MSNBC's website, doesn't even mention the record high market.

Conspiracy? I'm believing it more every day.

US Markets

whoops...

OK, CNBC. Where does CNN and MSNBC cable show the market records?

Again they have an ENTIRE FUCKING CHANNEL for that. Why would they be parceling out financial stuff to the news channel? Do they shunt political news to the finance channel?

Why doesn't ESPfuckigN have stock market reports? BECAUSE THEY'RE A SPORTS CHANNEL

What the friggety FUCK. :banghead:

when DOW hits 27,000,,,all we will hear from Boring Joe and Broozinzinski are the latest claims of 50 yr old women who say they were felt up by Trump 16/17 years ago

At 28,000 they will say that the russians are manipulating the stock market for trump...

no, moron. "they" won't.

You are kidding me? Things to do with the market fall under "money". Holy shit, now that has to be a major conspiracy.

Damn, you Trump zealtos are one stupid group of people.

When the market was rising under O it was plastered all over cnn, msnbc screens.

Links?

i dont want another year of.....Good Morning,,and welcome to Morning Joe,,,I am your Host, Joe Scarborough, and this is my {fill in the blank} Zoozin Zabinski,,,and our top story this morning,,,another 50 something hot white female has come out of the closet and claimed that Donald Trump tried to grab her boobs while she was sleeping, yet at this time, she has no evidence whatever.

poor baby

These people can post online all day but need an externalized news feed to see stock prices which will show up on their homepage on their phone? WTF?

i would guess when the one time CNN/MSNBC mentions the DOW report is the final 7 seconds right before the 4:01/ 4:02pm annoying Marie Osmond commercial,,,,thats when only 142 people are paying attention

Right after when most people get up to do things while Marie bablles on.

Would you EHO?

poor ignorant trumptards.

make up stuff then pretend it's real.

:cuckoo:

Would you hook up with Marie Osmond?

poor little troll boy trupscum

did MSNBC and CNN every report any of Obama Gaffs?,,remember? when he saw "Fallen Heros" at some speech.....aka,,,I see dead people.,,,,,yah,,,smartest president since Bush 41

Believe me Ricky Retardo, given the inane and juvenile stupidity of your body of work here, you're in absolutely no position to be using words like "smartest".

These people can post online all day but need an externalized news feed to see stock prices which will show up on their homepage on their phone? WTF?

its not that.... he made up something in his head then the little trumptards went with it. he acknowledge in the o/p that he's clueless

but then again, it's not like the trumptards are very bright.

Search

...and noticed that doing a simple search on MSNBC's website, doesn't even mention the record high market.

US Markets

whoops...

Again they have an ENTIRE FUCKING CHANNEL for that. Why would they be parceling out financial stuff to the news channel? Do they shunt political news to the finance channel?

Why doesn't ESPfuckigN have stock market reports? BECAUSE THEY'RE A SPORTS CHANNEL

Why? Because most of the other news channels even mention the daily market: CBS, NBC, ABC, BBC,and FOX.

That's the friggety FUCK. Of course those poor deprived CNN and MSNBC cable watchers are doomed to be in the dark the rest of their lives, fed only a stream of lies, half-truths, and total fabrications. They're never know that their investments are mushrooming like a gigantic nuclear cloud. All they hear is:

"Oh Look! Donald Trump got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!!!!"

"OMFGWTFBBW!! WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON!"

Seriously, I have no sympathy for idiots in this country who rely on CNN, MSNBC, and late-night comedians for their news. They're stupid, uninformed, and low-information. And if they want to remain
stupid, uninformed, and low-information, God bless their pointy little heads because that's how we like to keep our Democrats:
Stupid, uninformed, and low-information. That's how we win elections. :biggrin:

Here is an odd idea for you, dont fucking watch it! Seems such a simple solution, but instead you choose to be a snowflake and cry and whine about.

Typical Trump zealot, the biggest whiners in the country.

Soooooooooooo you're suggesting "nobody's watching" (link?) CNN or MSNBC because TV viewers are too stupid to switch channels to sports if they want sports, stock market if they want stock market, movies if they want movies, etc?

As I said you and the OP have got to be the stupidest motherfuckers in the world. SMH

Search

US Markets

whoops...

Why? Because most of the other news channels even mention the daily market: CBS, NBC, ABC, BBC,and FOX.

That's the friggety FUCK. Of course those poor deprived CNN and MSNBC cable watchers are doomed to be in the dark the rest of their lives, fed only a stream of lies, half-truths, and total fabrications. They're never know that their investments are mushrooming like a gigantic nuclear cloud. All they hear is:

"Oh Look! Donald Trump got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM!!!!"

"OMFGWTFBBW!! WHAT A HORRIBLE PERSON!"

Seriously, I have no sympathy for idiots in this country who rely on CNN, MSNBC, and late-night comedians for their news. They're stupid, uninformed, and low-information. And if they want to remain
stupid, uninformed, and low-information, God bless their pointy little heads because that's how we like to keep our Democrats:
Stupid, uninformed, and low-information. That's how we win elections. :biggrin:

You calling anyone stupid, uninformed, or low-information has to be the most ironic thing anyone has ever posted on this forum.

Do you not own a mirror? Those three words are an exact description of you.

Forum List

Back