Is This True?,CNN/MSNBC Does Not Have A Daily Stock Market Report?

Another fake story by the number one Trump ass kisser on the forum.

How so? There's CNN Money but does CNN cable have a daily market report? Does MSNBC?

I went to CNN's website and anything to do with the market was referred to CNN Money. I also searched MSNBC's website and found nothing about a market report.
when DOW hits 27,000,,,all we will hear from Boring Joe and Broozinzinski are the latest claims of 50 yr old women who say they were felt up by Trump 16/17 years ago
Are you smart too like trump says he is?? lol

Evidently he's not. If he was, he would have gone to:

Search

...and noticed that doing a simple search on MSNBC's website, doesn't even mention the record high market.

Conspiracy? I'm believing it more every day.

US Markets

whoops...

OK, CNBC. Where does CNN and MSNBC cable show the market records?

CNBC - The Closing Bell, gives a FULL REPORT OF THE MARKET EVERY DAY WHEN IT CLOSES.

of course EVERY DAMN DAY doesnt count if youre a fucking idiot.

I believe the OP said CNN and MSNBC.

:blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_snooty: I have no idea being I am not a snowflake or have borderline coma symptoms who watches either channel. So we all know that most networks aren't reporting what is happening in the Stock Market/DOW updates. Does this mean that there is no daily/bi-daily market reports? If so, why are they even on the air? The Senate/Congress/FCC should pass a new law requiring all cable news outlets to report what is going on with the stock market at least 12 times a day !!!
So what are they reporting then? Trump thinks about grabbing ((ii)) all the time and that they have proof that Russians voted in 2016?
:eusa_dance: :laugh2: :poop:

you mean you're an uneducated and uninformed little thin-skinned trumptard making up garbage to hypothesize about.

moron. :cuckoo:

CNBC - The Closing Bell, gives a FULL REPORT OF THE MARKET EVERY DAY WHEN IT CLOSES.

the idiot OP said he has no idea whether they do or not.

but you sheeples jump right to his lunacy

typical trumptards.

and this is how you, Donald and the Russians spread the actual fake news. imbeciles.

:blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_snooty: I have no idea being I am not a snowflake or have borderline coma symptoms who watches either channel. So we all know that most networks aren't reporting what is happening in the Stock Market/DOW updates. Does this mean that there is no daily/bi-daily market reports? If so, why are they even on the air? The Senate/Congress/FCC should pass a new law requiring all cable news outlets to report what is going on with the stock market at least 12 times a day !!!
So what are they reporting then? Trump thinks about grabbing ((ii)) all the time and that they have proof that Russians voted in 2016?

How so? There's CNN Money but does CNN cable have a daily market report? Does MSNBC?

I went to CNN's website and anything to do with the market was referred to CNN Money. I also searched MSNBC's website and found nothing about a market report.
when DOW hits 27,000,,,all we will hear from Boring Joe and Broozinzinski are the latest claims of 50 yr old women who say they were felt up by Trump 16/17 years ago

At 28,000 they will say that the russians are manipulating the stock market for trump...

Last edited:

typical trumptards.

and this is how you, Donald and the Russians spread the actual fake news. imbeciles.

Do you miss the Hag Jilldo?

HRC1-NP.jpg

Last edited:

At 28,000 they will say that the russians are manipulation the stock market for trump

You know who isn't complaining? Middle class Americans who have trillions of dollars invested in the stock market that's who.

You are kidding me? Things to do with the market fall under "money". Holy shit, now that has to be a major conspiracy.

Damn, you Trump zealtos are one stupid group of people.

When the market was rising under O it was plastered all over cnn, msnbc screens.

I'm sure it's mentioned during the day on CNBC and CNN but they are news stations CNBC is finance only most of the day and that's all I watch

You are kidding me? Things to do with the market fall under "money". Holy shit, now that has to be a major conspiracy.

When the market was rising under O it was plastered all over cnn, msnbc screens.

BrownTrout.jpg

I'm sure it's mentioned during the day on CNBC and CNN but they are news stations CNBC is finance only most of the day and that's all I watch

Pligger Nease!!!

CNBC is the Oprah of financial news.

View attachment 170262

Now you have me thinking about montana! Nice picture.

typical trumptards.

Do you miss teh Hag Jilldo?

View attachment 170261

you should probably learn how to spell. if you went to school, that might come easier for you, loon.

At 28,000 they will say that the russians are manipulation the stock market for trump

You know who isn't complaining? Middle class Americans who have trillions of dollars invested in the stock market that's who.
We call those people Democrats ,,,Republicans refused to enter the markets under Obama and missed the almost tripling of the DOW

Forum List

Back