Is this true???

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
FpYqHmMWIAAgjQY

The state of ohio started a pilot program and east palestine was one of them. Its for kids healthcare.
Aint bothering to look for the rest

I posted info on another site showing the Government planned and executed the E Palestine event and how Biden and his administration are criminally ignoring the situation. Now that Trump is going there the Gubmint is stirring their traitorous asses.

Hmm…sounds like the DEEP STATE
Looks like the work of Soros and maybe Hillary

The state of ohio started a pilot program and east palestine was one of them. Its for kids healthcare.
Aint bothering to look for the rest.

It has nothing to do with children's healthcare. As in nothing.
It was for an ID in case of emergencies, period. In East Palestine, Ohio. (File that under never let a planned emergency go to waste...) And why was that train 151 cars when a normal train going through here is about 80?

And you should read the rest. The CDC changed the definition of the poison on that train 11 days before the government blew up that train and dispersed all that vinyl chloride. That's the same Gates/CDC that changed the definition of a vaccine so that the clot shot would qualify to be called a vaccine...

What asshole moved this to conspiracy theories? This is happening (current) as we speak. And every bit of what is in this thread is true. Every fucking bit of it.
Are you that afraid of the truth, lefty whitey 6?
Here is some more truth for you:
That train derailed. It did not blow up. IT WAS BLOWN UP, when it failed to detonate on it's own.
Conspire that...

Last edited:
I use all the firefox features and though none retained in the usual places, junk files are created, none the less, just not at the rate, as if using Internet Explorer. On average if I surf or whatever, CCleaner will find 5 to 9 mb of crap I can do without. If I turn off some protections, it still is supposed to wipe on the way out, but I end up with 20 - 30 mb of junk files, anyway, as I did this time.
Now that you have safely hidden and derailed this thread, go start a thread about how computer illiterate you are somewhere else. This isn't a computer thread...

Last edited:
No one thinks Macs are toys that know what you can buy in a Mac.
If this is a toy, then what are the dregs that computer stores are selling to people?

Bite your tongue. I have one of those dregs and have been enjoying this one for over two years. My Dreg is a Dell and actually more trouble free, than anything I have ever had. Of course, I am not creating huge spreadsheets or doing hardcore graphic programs to publish company catalogs, anymore, either. So, it's not like I am taxing this thing much.

Now that you have safely hidden and derailed this thread, go start a thread about how computer illiterate you are somewhere else. This isn't a computer thread...
Sorry. My bad.:icon_cry: I won't warn myself but will delete the hell out of the off-topic conversation if you like.

What asshole moved this to conspiracy theories? This is happening (current) as we speak. And every bit of what is in this thread is true. Every fucking bit of it.
Are you that afraid of the truth, lefty whitey 6?
Here is some more truth for you:
That train derailed. It did not blow up. IT WAS BLOWN UP, when it failed to detonate on it's own.
Conspire that...
I didn't move your thread, honey. On that count you can kiss my @ss.
On the side off-topic computer thing, I take the hit for that and you are correct.

your all ass. Delete your computer shit and go away if you have nothing to offer on the subject.
Done. Permanently deleted the computer conversation that started as a reaction to your OP thread post, of no personal content, but a bizarre link that appears as nothing but a string upper and lower case letters (not a link to anything), if you don't operate a system, leaving and accepting a trail of unsecure computer tracks and tracking files all the way across the internet.
Do what you like, but recommend posting links the way everybody else does.
Bye.

Forum List

Back