Is this tweet, good or bad for President Trumps base of support?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So he tweeted this a less than an hour ago, and I'm concerned he is going to open up a massive opportunity for the Democrats who are already planning to suggest Trump isn't going to keep his promises:
  1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 47m47 minutes ago
    I have decided that sections of the Wall that California wants built NOW will not be built until the whole Wall is approved. Big victory yesterday with ruling from the courts that allows us to proceed. OUR COUNTRY MUST HAVE BORDER SECURITY!

So he tweeted this a less than an hour ago, and I'm concerned he is going to open up a massive opportunity for the Democrats who are already planning to suggest Trump isn't going to keep his promises:
    I have decided that sections of the Wall that California wants built NOW will not be built until the whole Wall is approved. Big victory yesterday with ruling from the courts that allows us to proceed. OUR COUNTRY MUST HAVE BORDER SECURITY!

He's just flipping off California.

watch Cal lead the country flipping off Republicans come election day We'll see who has the last flip

This is what is known as cutting off your nose to spite your face

watch Cal lead the country flipping off Republicans come election day We'll see who has the last flip

Watch California be repatriated by force in a few years.

Think I'm kidding?

Because West Coast CA votes Republican.
LOL!

Our amazing Pres. Trump has a grand strategy and knows exactly what he is doing.

I have full confidence in him and his awesome tweets. ..... :thup:

They have done that the last several elections. No news as far as how California votes.

I’m surprised you aren’t happy that parts of the wall won’t be built in California, aren’t Californians against the wall?

LOL!
It will be the quantity of votes as other states come forth also Trump has pissed off too many people for there to be a chance of a Republican win on election day in 2018 or 2020 IMHO

LOL!
It will be the quantity of votes as other states come forth also Trump has pissed off too many people for there to be a chance of a Republican win on election day in 2018 or 2020 IMHO
I’m waiting to actually meet one of those ticked off voters.

They have done that the last several elections. No news as far as how California votes.

I’m surprised you aren’t happy that parts of the wall won’t be built in California, aren’t Californians against the wall?
I sort of like the way Trump talks out of both sides of his mouth

LOL!
I’m waiting to actually meet one of those ticked off voters.
In your circles I don't think there's a shot

And as a matter of fact I believe this tweeting piece of garbage only shows how unbalanced he is with all those tweets

Name a President that didn’t.

it seems moronic on its face, so i imagine your average trump voter thinks it's brilliant

LOL pap there are little lies ,big lies and damn lies Trump is a damn liar

Even though, I don't think California wants Trumps wall. Trump is doing this to punish a Blue State.
The Trump Tax Reform law, punished the Blue States for not goose-stepping to Trump's line of BS, despite the fact Blue States were paying in more taxes, than they were getting back. Unlike the Red States who pay less than they got back but goose-step to Trump.
It's Trump's authoritarian streak, rearing it's ugly un-American head again. In order for Trump to like you, you have to be a weak-minded, easily manipulated dolt, who worships Trump's huge ass. Otherwise, he will being going at you with nothing but revenge in his diseased mind.

I think he's going to allow California to become totally lawless!
I would. And then go in with federal troops and fuck them up.

LOL pap there are little lies ,big lies and damn lies Trump is a damn liar

Thanks for conceding my point. You go back to everyone does it but Trump is worse. Lol! That is funny.

Forum List

Back