Is This Why Kari Lake Lost?

Just like most of the Trump worshippers here on the twaf.

Oh Jeebus. I know quite a few people who have Prayer Candles of Obabble, Fauci, Hillary and other deified Dems - but have never seen a Trump equivalent displayed by conservatives.

Conservatives worship God, not Democrats...and if they atheists, they don't substitute Republicans for some sort of secular pantheon.

There's the anti-semitism............out in the open for all to see.

Hmmm...you're the one equating Jews with swine, so rather projectiony of you, evul twin.

You're all for this

View attachment 734567

aren't you?
In urging Congress to adopt the Constitution Benjamin Franklin said this.
"In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution, with all its faults, if they are such, because I think a General Government is necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a Course of Years, and can only end in despotism as other forms have done before It when the People have become so corrupted as to need Despotic Governiment being incapable of any other."

We have reached Franklin's conclusion. The rule by Constitution is over. Democrats ate it and left us in a dystopian nightmare so complete that restoring the Constitution means tearing it up.

To answer your question, I don't believe anything coming out of the democrat spin machine. I don't believe your clip and won't until I get independent verification. However, we are being crushed by tyranny. Historically, these kinds of Despotic regimes have always been replaced by dictators, Julius Ceasar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolph Hitler. No one escapes history.

In urging Congress to adopt the Constitution Benjamin Franklin said this.
"In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution, with all its faults, if they are such, because I think a General Government is necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a Course of Years, and can only end in despotism as other forms have done before It when the People have become so corrupted as to need Despotic Governiment being incapable of any other."

We have reached Franklin's conclusion. The rule by Constitution is over. Democrats ate it and left us in a dystopian nightmare so complete that restoring the Constitution means tearing it up.

To answer your question, I don't believe anything coming out of the democrat spin machine. I don't believe your clip and won't until I get independent verification. However, we are being crushed by tyranny. Historically, these kinds of Despotic regimes have always been replaced by dictators, Julius Ceasar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolph Hitler. No one escapes history.
1670173622413.png

You are definitely against the US Constitution. Why don't you just give up your citizenship?

Forum List

Back