Is Today The Day?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Today may be a pivotal day in The Donald's journey toward oblivion.

The guy is being asked to answer some real questions about real issues. I'm watching his pre-AIPAC interview on CNN with slow-pitcher Wolf Blitzer. He's not doing well.

I'm a generally good natured person. I will admit, however, to the fact that I am beginning to get pissed off by this joker. Simply put.....the fact that someone with so little knowledge of the issues and complexities of international relations is a leading candidate for POTUS.....is an embarrassment.

I'm eager to be gracious and forgiving to those Trump supporters who come to their senses. Really. I won't gloat. All I want is to have as many reasonable Americans as possible working toward removing this blemish before it gets too fucking big and gross. I know you are pissed off at shit. That's OK. This guy is not your answer. It's clear.

I know it's hard. Nobody wants to admit their failings. Who's first? CK? Come on, man. I know you know better.

Not gonna happen. I don't think you realize just how deep the stupid goes.

It's okay. I didn't either. I gave Trump's Chumps way too much credit, but I've learned my lesson.

Donald Trump is God's way of punishing the GOP for making Jeb Bush the "inevitable" nominee.

Bernie Sanders is God's way of punishing the Democrats for making Hillary Clinton the "inevitable" nominee.

I guess God hates the GOP more.

The guy is being asked to answer some real questions about real issues. I'm watching his pre-AIPAC interview on CNN with slow-pitcher Wolf Blitzer. He's not doing well.

I'm a generally good natured person. I will admit, however, to the fact that I am beginning to get pissed off by this joker. Simply put.....the fact that someone with so little knowledge of the issues and complexities of international relations is a leading candidate for POTUS.....is an embarrassment.

I'm eager to be gracious and forgiving to those Trump supporters who come to their senses. Really. I won't gloat. All I want is to have as many reasonable Americans as possible working toward removing this blemish before it gets too fucking big and gross. I know you are pissed off at shit. That's OK. This guy is not your answer. It's clear.

I know it's hard. Nobody wants to admit their failings. Who's first? CK? Come on, man. I know you know better.
Now it's an embarrassment?

But when obama ran it was racist to point out he didn't know a fucking thing, and his actions have backed us up.

but now it's an embarrassment

if the present/past was all rainbows and butterfly's, then why don't people shut the fuck about it?
Well, I guess it must be good and the bitching is theater. What else would explain a bunch of rubes voting for what they bitch about?
The failures of trump are speculative. With Hillary it is history.

OK................ If you would like for us Trump voters to change our position and vote for someone else, then please tell us who is running for the oval office that's NOT a professional politician, NOT deeply embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood", and will make an honest effort to end illegal immigration, allow our soldiers to fight was as war, will try hard to change our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, so that they become fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade agreements and policies, strengthen our military, encourage manufacturers to stay in this country and use American labor, and stand up to our corrupt anti-America Congress?

I'll wait on a name, take your time, don't rush. Thanks, and thanks from all of us Trump supporters.

4224.gif

OK................ If you would like for us Trump voters to change our position and vote for someone else, then please tell us who is running for the oval office that's NOT a professional politician,
I like the anti-professional politician rants best of all. Lets see, if you get sick, do you go to a non-professional doctor or if you’re getting sued, do you rely on a non-professional lawyer? Well, why not? They’ve been making money off of people like you for years….likely charging you way to much for their expertise and experience. Michael DeBakey likely charged more than other cardiologists; as did Denton Cooley. But somehow when it comes to politicians and negotiating arms deals…you want someone with as little experience as possible?

It makes no sense.

But for the record, HRC was an elected politician for 8 years or so. Hardly a career politician. I guess when it can be used to hurt her, the experience as FLOUTS and SoS will be useful…right?

NOT deeply embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood”,
Not sure what that is.

and will make an honest effort to end illegal immigration,
With a wall? We have a wall on much of the border already. Hows that working out for you?

allow our soldiers to fight was as war,
Huh?

will try hard to change our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies,
Nicely put…again, these are not easy matters; details are vast and deep. Exactly where you don’t want an amateur.

so that they become fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade agreements and policies,
Look in the mirror; that is the reason we have a a trade imbalance. Americans are addicted to cheap stuff.

strengthen our military,
Already the strongest in the universe…makes zero sense.

encourage manufacturers to stay in this country
Do you honestly believe that we do not do that already? I mean really….

and use American labor,
Again, if you want to pay $89 for an alarm clock, feel free. The Chinese and Indonesians make fantastic clocks for pennies…. Just the way it is.

If you really want to make trade agreements equitable…make all nations pay their workers as much as we do. Unless you do that, it’s silly to think just bluster and insulting people will make a difference.

and stand up to our corrupt anti-America Congress?
The same “anti-America” congress that most of you guys are sending back to Washington?

How many have you Trump worshipers voted out? Probably zero. Congratulations….

I'll wait on a name, take your time, don't rush. Thanks, and thanks from all of us Trump supporters.

The silliness of your post is profound. I like the old Sonny—the one that posted nothing other than “we’re fucked” 3 times a day. But somehow a multi billionaire comes in, gives 0.00 specifics other than “I’l be terrific” as a candidate…and suddenly ,everything is okay?

It will be fun to see the “we’re fucked” Sonny return after Donald is deposed.

OK................ If you would like for us Trump voters to change our position and vote for someone else, then please tell us who is running for the oval office that's NOT a professional politician,
I like the anti-professional politician rants best of all. Lets see, if you get sick, do you go to a non-professional doctor or if you’re getting sued, do you rely on a non-professional lawyer? Well, why not? They’ve been making money off of people like you for years….likely charging you way to much for their expertise and experience. Michael DeBakey likely charged more than other cardiologists; as did Denton Cooley. But somehow when it comes to politicians and negotiating arms deals…you want someone with as little experience as possible?

It makes no sense.

But for the record, HRC was an elected politician for 8 years or so. Hardly a career politician. I guess when it can be used to hurt her, the experience as FLOUTS and SoS will be useful…right?

Not sure what that is.

With a wall? We have a wall on much of the border already. Hows that working out for you?

Huh?

will try hard to change our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies,
Nicely put…again, these are not easy matters; details are vast and deep. Exactly where you don’t want an amateur.

so that they become fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade agreements and policies,
Look in the mirror; that is the reason we have a a trade imbalance. Americans are addicted to cheap stuff.

strengthen our military,

and use American labor,
Again, if you want to pay $89 for an alarm clock, feel free. The Chinese and Indonesians make fantastic clocks for pennies…. Just the way it is.

If you really want to make trade agreements equitable…make all nations pay their workers as much as we do. Unless you do that, it’s silly to think just bluster and insulting people will make a difference.

The same “anti-America” congress that most of you guys are sending back to Washington?

The silliness of your post is profound. I like the old Sonny—the one that posted nothing other than “we’re fucked” 3 times a day. But somehow a multi billionaire comes in, gives 0.00 specifics other than “I’l be terrific” as a candidate…and suddenly ,everything is okay?

Well, I'm voting for Trump as it stands right now. If a better candidate comes along before November, then I'll vote for the better candidate. Other than Trump, there's no choice in my opinion. I'm sick and tired of "politics as usual". I'm sick and tire of "The Selling of America".

It makes no sense.

Not sure what that is.

Huh?

strengthen our military,

and use American labor,

Well, I'm voting for Trump as it stands right now. If a better candidate comes along before November, then I'll vote for the better candidate. Other than Trump, there's no choice in my opinion. I'm sick and tired of "politics as usual". I'm sick and tire of "The Selling of America".
the 3 stooges would be better candidates....you vote for the con man,,,,,be careful you don't get what you wish for

It makes no sense.

Not sure what that is.

Huh?

strengthen our military,

and use American labor,

So to combat it you vote for the guy who buys politicians

Just got back from dinner. Watching the guy on DVR.

The Donald is speaking from prepared remarks. He's reading a speech.

How about that!

It makes no sense.

Not sure what that is.

Huh?

strengthen our military,

and use American labor,

So to combat it you vote for the guy who buys politicians
Do you vote for Washington insiders? Do you vote for those already embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood"? Are you in favor of aiding and abetting the crooks? Do you want to strengthen their power and control? You haven't had enough of the "Selling of America" yet? We're not as deep into the depths of total ruin as you'd like for us to be? Do you want to see a total collapse of this once great nation?

FYI - EVERYONE in Washington is bought and paid for, all of them. Legislation and policy are commodities bought and sold on the floors of Congress and in the oval office. Ever wonder where the multi-$Millions go that's handed out and distributed by Lobbyists, Wall Street, Corporate America, and special interest groups? Where does it go? Who gets it?

Professional politicians owe many favors before they're even sworn into office. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. We have a government by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential, for the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. What we have is Taxation Without Representation.

Wake up. This is not rocket science. It doesn't take an MIT graduate, nor a Philadelphia lawyer to see and understand the cruel game played on the American people and this nation.

Questions?

Forum List

Back