Is Today The Day?

Does any Trump supporter feel betrayed by the fact that their hero used a teleprompter and sounded less like himself this evening? Did you get the feeling that he was worried about making a mistake? Like he was being POLITICALLY CORRECT?

Come on.....lets be honest.

Do you vote for Washington insiders?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Do you vote for those already embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood"? Are you in favor of aiding and abetting the crooks? Do you want to strengthen their power and control? You haven't had enough of the "Selling of America" yet? We're not as deep into the depths of total ruin as you'd like for us to be? Do you want to see a total collapse of this once great nation?
Still not sure who the Brotherhood is.

I do know that if you're tired of the guys selling cocaine, you don't put your full faith and trust into the guy who has bought the coke for decades.... That is what you're doing with Mr. Trump.

FYI - EVERYONE in Washington is bought and paid for, all of them. Legislation and policy are commodities bought and sold on the floors of Congress and in the oval office. Ever wonder where the multi-$Millions go that's handed out and distributed by Lobbyists, Wall Street, Corporate America, and special interest groups? Where does it go? Who gets it?
I assume the politicians and it is certainly a problem. One I'm uncomfortable with to be sure. Again, if you're tired of drunks, do you hire the bartender that has been serving them?

Professional politicians owe many favors before they're even sworn into office. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. We have a government by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential, for the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. What we have is Taxation Without Representation.
And Mr. Trump is not wealthy, powerful, or influential? Curious.

Wake up. This is not rocket science. It doesn't take an MIT graduate, nor a Philadelphia lawyer to see and understand the cruel game played on the American people and this nation.
Questions?

We've established that the solution your seeking isn't running this year. Pretty easy to disqualify Mr. Trump.

On top of that, Mr. Trump has lied time and again and again to you. Does that bother you or are you already too far gone.

Do you vote for those already embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood"? Are you in favor of aiding and abetting the crooks? Do you want to strengthen their power and control? You haven't had enough of the "Selling of America" yet? We're not as deep into the depths of total ruin as you'd like for us to be? Do you want to see a total collapse of this once great nation?

I do know that if you're tired of the guys selling cocaine, you don't put your full faith and trust into the guy who has bought the coke for decades.... That is what you're doing with Mr. Trump.

FYI - EVERYONE in Washington is bought and paid for, all of them. Legislation and policy are commodities bought and sold on the floors of Congress and in the oval office. Ever wonder where the multi-$Millions go that's handed out and distributed by Lobbyists, Wall Street, Corporate America, and special interest groups? Where does it go? Who gets it?
I assume the politicians and it is certainly a problem. One I'm uncomfortable with to be sure. Again, if you're tired of drunks, do you hire the bartender that has been serving them?

Professional politicians owe many favors before they're even sworn into office. Once elected to office, they exert their will, and not the will of the people. We have a government by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential, for the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential. What we have is Taxation Without Representation.

Wake up. This is not rocket science. It doesn't take an MIT graduate, nor a Philadelphia lawyer to see and understand the cruel game played on the American people and this nation.
Questions?

We've established that the solution your seeking isn't running this year. Pretty easy to disqualify Mr. Trump.

On top of that, Mr. Trump has lied time and again and again to you. Does that bother you or are you already too far gone.
FYI --- Honesty and politics mix like water and oil, or haven't you figured that out yet? Name me one honest person in politics. And, tell me how you know for certain that they're honest. In other words, who do you know on a personal level, know their past, and are 110% positive that they're an honest politician. I'll wait here for the name. Thanks.

Questions?

FYI --- Honesty and politics mix like water and oil, or haven't you figured that out yet? Name me one honest person in politics. And, tell me how you know for certain that they're honest. In other words, who do you know on a personal level, know their past, and are 110% positive that they're an honest politician. I'll wait here for the name. Thanks.

And you can tell us that all 539 elected officials in Washington, all 50 governors, all of the thousands of legislators are dishonest; you're 110% positve they are?

Quick...any iron-clad proof that Maria Cantwell of WA (Senator) is dishonest? Or Susan Collins of ME is being dishonest.

Questions?

And you can tell us that all 539 elected officials in Washington, all 50 governors, all of the thousands of legislators are dishonest; you're 110% positve they are?

Quick...any iron-clad proof that Maria Cantwell of WA (Senator) is dishonest? Or Susan Collins of ME is being dishonest.
Do you have any proof that any of them are honest? How long has your personal relationship with them been going on? Are they your neighbors, friends, relatives, etc.? How many years have you known them on a personal level? Do they call you often? Do you exchange e-mails with them on a regular basis?

Questions?

Do you have any proof that any of them are honest? How long has your personal relationship with them been going on? Are they your neighbors, friends, relatives, etc.? How many years have you known them on a personal level? Do they call you often? Do you exchange e-mails with them on a regular basis?

Again, you're assuming dishonesty. Can we assume you're a dishonest person? Since you're engaged in that sort of behavior doesn't the same brush paint you?

Questions?

Again, you're assuming dishonesty. Can we assume you're a dishonest person? Since you're engaged in that sort of behavior doesn't the same brush paint you?
I'm not a dishonest person. What behavior am I engaged in? You don't know anything about me. Have we ever met in person? You have no way of knowing whether I'm honest or dishonest. But, I assure you, I'm an honest person. Why turn this conversation on me? Weren't we talking about politicians? Why try to deflect to me? Do you. or do you not, want to talk about politicians? I'm really not interested in defended myself with a person that doesn't even know me. All you can do is make a lot of claims about me without knowing me.

FYI - I am NOT assuming dishonesty. The PROOF to the dishonesty of politicians is the sad shameful state of this once great nation. We've been progressively going downhill for the past 60 plus years. Does that sound like we've been governed by honest politicians to you?

By the way, that cheap shot you took at me with that smartass remark, was totally uncalled for. I would tell you what you can do, and where you can go, but I'll refrain from such this time.

Today may be a pivotal day in The Donald's journey toward oblivion.

The guy is being asked to answer some real questions about real issues. I'm watching his pre-AIPAC interview on CNN with slow-pitcher Wolf Blitzer. He's not doing well.

I'm a generally good natured person. I will admit, however, to the fact that I am beginning to get pissed off by this joker. Simply put.....the fact that someone with so little knowledge of the issues and complexities of international relations is a leading candidate for POTUS.....is an embarrassment.

I'm eager to be gracious and forgiving to those Trump supporters who come to their senses. Really. I won't gloat. All I want is to have as many reasonable Americans as possible working toward removing this blemish before it gets too fucking big and gross. I know you are pissed off at shit. That's OK. This guy is not your answer. It's clear.

I know it's hard. Nobody wants to admit their failings. Who's first? CK? Come on, man. I know you know better.
OK................ If you would like for us Trump voters to change our position and vote for someone else, then please tell us who is running for the oval office that's NOT a professional politician, NOT deeply embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood", and will make an honest effort to end illegal immigration, allow our soldiers to fight was as war, will try hard to change our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, so that they become fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade agreements and policies, strengthen our military, encourage manufacturers to stay in this country and use American labor, and stand up to our corrupt anti-America Congress?

I'll wait on a name, take your time, don't rush. Thanks, and thanks from all of us Trump supporters.
Ted Cruz, of course.

The guy is being asked to answer some real questions about real issues. I'm watching his pre-AIPAC interview on CNN with slow-pitcher Wolf Blitzer. He's not doing well.

I'm a generally good natured person. I will admit, however, to the fact that I am beginning to get pissed off by this joker. Simply put.....the fact that someone with so little knowledge of the issues and complexities of international relations is a leading candidate for POTUS.....is an embarrassment.

I'm eager to be gracious and forgiving to those Trump supporters who come to their senses. Really. I won't gloat. All I want is to have as many reasonable Americans as possible working toward removing this blemish before it gets too fucking big and gross. I know you are pissed off at shit. That's OK. This guy is not your answer. It's clear.

I know it's hard. Nobody wants to admit their failings. Who's first? CK? Come on, man. I know you know better.
OK................ If you would like for us Trump voters to change our position and vote for someone else, then please tell us who is running for the oval office that's NOT a professional politician, NOT deeply embedded in "The Washington Brotherhood", and will make an honest effort to end illegal immigration, allow our soldiers to fight was as war, will try hard to change our unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies, so that they become fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade agreements and policies, strengthen our military, encourage manufacturers to stay in this country and use American labor, and stand up to our corrupt anti-America Congress?

I'll wait on a name, take your time, don't rush. Thanks, and thanks from all of us Trump supporters.
Ted Cruz, of course.
How long have you and Ted been close friends? Do you talk to him regularly? Do the two of you exchange e-mails? How long have you known him on a personal basis?

FYI - TED CRUZ is an asshole piece of shit. Try again, that one failed.

Trump supporters are the same nutters who supported people like Herman.
I support Trump, and I have never supported Herman. I do NOT support any professional politician, and never will. And, never have. So, I guess I'm the exception to your statement. Of course, you could rephrase it to mean that SOME people that support Trump.

I'm not a dishonest person. What behavior am I engaged in? You don't know anything about me. Have we ever met in person? You have no way of knowing whether I'm honest or dishonest. But, I assure you, I'm an honest person. Why turn this conversation on me? Weren't we talking about politicians? Why try to deflect to me? Do you. or do you not, want to talk about politicians? I'm really not interested in defended myself with a person that doesn't even know me. All you can do is make a lot of claims about me without knowing me.

FYI - I am NOT assuming dishonesty. The PROOF to the dishonesty of politicians is the sad shameful state of this once great nation. We've been progressively going downhill for the past 60 plus years. Does that sound like we've been governed by honest politicians to you?

By the way, that cheap shot you took at me with that smartass remark, was totally uncalled for. I would tell you what you can do, and where you can go, but I'll refrain from such this time.

Its not a smartass remark. Thin skinned aren't we?

You assume dishonesty without any proof. By simple virtue that someone is in politics, you're assuming that they are dishonest.
You should expect the same treatment in return. I can make the same proclamation about folks who discuss politics, can't I? After all, you have zero proof of every politician being dishonest.

Sorry...

Oh, look! The 50th anti-Trump Thread of the day started by a Limousine Liberal!

You assume dishonesty without any proof. By simple virtue that someone is in politics, you're assuming that they are dishonest.
You should expect the same treatment in return. I can make the same proclamation about folks who discuss politics, can't I? After all, you have zero proof of every politician being dishonest.

Sorry...
Apparently, you're not involved in the political process.

Don't worry about it.You go right ahead and vote for Trump if you want to.There aren't enough of you to elect him anyway, and he's still entertaining to watch on TV. It's good that he is destroying the GOP as well.

Sorry...
And likewise, you have zero proof that any of them are honest.

CHEAP SHOT --- "Since you're engaged in that sort of behavior doesn't the same brush paint you?"

Not a cheap shot? Then what would you call it?

Don't worry about it.You go right ahead and vote for Trump if you want to.There aren't enough of you to elect him anyway, and he's still entertaining to watch on TV. It's good that he is destroying the GOP as well.
5278.gif

Sorry...
Apparently, you're not involved in the political process.

Sorry...
And likewise, you have zero proof that any of them are honest.

CHEAP SHOT --- "Since you're engaged in that sort of behavior doesn't the same brush paint you?"

Not a cheap shot? Then what would you call it?

an honest question. If you can convict someone without proof as you did with Senators Cantwell and Collins....aren't you subject to the same reckless libel?

Forum List

Back