Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
They got caught pumping fake crowd noise into their stadium.

Atlanta Falcons lose 2016 pick for pumping fake noise
And they got rid of the cheating bastard, event marketing director, Roddy White.

Arthur Blank Apologized, Rich McKay was banned from Competition Committee even thought he was not aware of what was going on.

Brady gets a pass.

That is off point.

This thread is about Brady being the greatest. He is not.

Hey, you're the one who posted the Super Bowl pic with the athletes caught cheating in Patriots uniforms. My comment was on point in relation to that.
Jesus Christ, are you idiots so insecure that you have to cry every five fucking minutes?

I answered you and went back on topic wipe your tears already.:itsok:

It's funny that you take my comment as "crying." :p

I guess you're the one who decides when the conversation can go off point and when it has to go back on point, huh? :lmao:

Go sniffle somewhere else

1480517-980x.jpg

I remember that one pic you and others posted a couple of years ago when Brady was asked about deflategate,just by looking at that pic,you could tell he was holding tears back and about ready to cry knowing he had been exposed to the world.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

It hasn't dawned on them yet that the garbage they post is what lights the fire in Tom Brady's belly!

I doubt Tom Brady reads the posts from these idiots. Lol.

Idiots like Phallics and his little buddy that has everyone but Phallics on ignore LIVE to call into sports talk radio or write opinion pieces on Brady's "guilt"! I guarantee you that Brady uses what they say as an incentive. He plays with a chip on his shoulder even after all these years of success BECAUSE of people like Phallics!

OFS: "Brady uses what they say as an incentive. He plays with a chip on his shoulder even after all these years of success BECAUSE of people like Phallics!":disbelief::cuckoo::itsok:

"The Patriots will never shed the 'cheaters' label"

The Patriots may never shed the 'cheaters' label

As I said before,the cheatriot apologists who have their head up Brady and Belicheats asses such as Pooper,Chrissy troll,and old fartstyle,you just KNOW they are crying after you gave them such a major ass beating with this link.:rofl:

well their ass beatings are not over with.Their asses are REALLY going to get even more sore now which I did not think would be possible after that informative link you posted but they indeed are going to have even much redder butts now than before after you took them to school BECAUSE here in this link,i am about to take them to school as well and give them a major ass beating also.

this link is going to hurt particularly old fartstyles feelings major big time the most of the three cause i took him to school a couple years ago when I mentioned the fact that the cheatriots have replaced the Raiders from the old days as the gang with the biggest criminals on a team.I remember he got angry and tried to deny it but the pesky facts he could not dodge though as he cannot dodge this link either same as he cant dodge that excellent informative link of yours.:up:

Pooper,crissy troll,and old fart style,sorry that your butts are so sore from the constant ass beatings you get from me and alex here that you guys are always crying in defeat all the time.:itsok:

I know the defeat alex gave you earlier in his link was tough to deal with so dont take your NEXT defeat in this link below of crying too much here.:itsok:

There were two major differences between the Raiders of old and the Patriots of this century. The Raiders were technically never found guilty of their accusations and managed fair success with four Super Bowl appearances last century -- II, XI, XV and XVIII -- losing only II to the Green Bay Packers. The Patriots either lost or succumbed to their accusations and lost both Super Bowl appearances last century.:biggrin:

New England Patriots playing out as latter-day Oakland Raiders

Never thought it would be possible,but the cheatriots have indeed replaced the Raiders as the most classless organization ever in the NFL.,the worst the raiders ever did was water down their fields.

Al Davis was a jerk and liar no doubt,but he was always clever enough to where there was never enough proof to convict him of his scandals.it was all circumstantial and suspect where the cheats have exposed themselves CLEARLY to the whole world and to the people who are not in denial that they have tainted the game by being careless such as destrying your cell phone and getting caught taping games in the like time after time again and again..:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: they played dirty but thats it.they were not criminals as the cheatriots are.:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
It hasn't dawned on them yet that the garbage they post is what lights the fire in Tom Brady's belly!

I doubt Tom Brady reads the posts from these idiots. Lol.

Idiots like Phallics and his little buddy that has everyone but Phallics on ignore LIVE to call into sports talk radio or write opinion pieces on Brady's "guilt"! I guarantee you that Brady uses what they say as an incentive. He plays with a chip on his shoulder even after all these years of success BECAUSE of people like Phallics!

OFS: "Brady uses what they say as an incentive. He plays with a chip on his shoulder even after all these years of success BECAUSE of people like Phallics!":disbelief::cuckoo::itsok:

"The Patriots will never shed the 'cheaters' label"

The Patriots may never shed the 'cheaters' label

As I said before,the cheatriot apologists who have their head up Brady and Belicheats asses such as Pooper,Chrissy troll,and old fartstyle,you just KNOW they are crying after you gave them such a major ass beating with this link.:rofl:

well their ass beatings are not over with.Their asses are REALLY going to get even more sore now which I did not think would be possible after that informative link you posted but they indeed are going to have even much redder butts now than before after you took them to school BECAUSE here in this link,i am about to take them to school as well and give them a major ass beating also.

this link is going to hurt particularly old fartstyles feelings major big time the most of the three cause i took him to school a couple years ago when I mentioned the fact that the cheatriots have replaced the Raiders from the old days as the gang with the biggest criminals on a team.I remember he got angry and tried to deny it but the pesky facts he could not dodge though as he cannot dodge this link either same as he cant dodge that excellent informative link of yours.:up:

Pooper,crissy troll,and old fart style,sorry that your butts are so sore from the constant ass beatings you get from me and alex here that you guys are always crying in defeat all the time.:itsok:

I know the defeat alex gave you earlier in his link was tough to deal with so dont take your NEXT defeat in this link below of crying too much here.:itsok:

There were two major differences between the Raiders of old and the Patriots of this century. The Raiders were technically never found guilty of their accusations and managed fair success with four Super Bowl appearances last century -- II, XI, XV and XVIII -- losing only II to the Green Bay Packers. The Patriots either lost or succumbed to their accusations and lost both Super Bowl appearances last century.:biggrin:

New England Patriots playing out as latter-day Oakland Raiders

Never thought it would be possible,but the cheatriots have indeed replaced the Raiders as the most classless organization ever in the NFL.,the worst the raiders ever did was water down their fields.

Al Davis was a jerk and liar no doubt,but he was always clever enough to where there was never enough proof to convict him of his scandals.it was all circumstantial and suspect where the cheats have exposed themselves CLEARLY to the whole world and to the people who are not in denial that they have tainted the game by being careless such as destrying your cell phone and getting caught taping games in the like time after time again and again..:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: they played dirty but thats it.they were not criminals as the cheatriots are.:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
OFS just takes things too damn far!

He sticks his head up Brady's ass and out pops a Brady wannabe.

Tom-Brady-314-haircut-01-31-15.png

Last edited:
Steroids is cheating Inflated balls is just gamesmanship
I would expect nothing less than this type of answer from a progressive. The left doesn't have an ounce of character, an ounce of integrity, or an ounce of decency.

Cheating is cheating. The rules are there for a reason. And New England wouldn't bother violating the rules unless they felt it gave them an advantage.

I would expect nothing less than this type of answer from a progressive. The left doesn't have an ounce of character, an ounce of integrity, or an ounce of decency.

Cheating is cheating. The rules are there for a reason. And New England wouldn't bother violating the rules unless they felt it gave them an advantage.

"Cheating is cheating. The rules are there for a reason. And New England wouldn't bother violating the rules unless they felt it gave them an advantage."
^^^
No way around this.

For the most part that's true. However, there are different types and severities. Every penalty committed during a game is a rules violation. Every off-field breaking of the NFL codes of conduct is a rules violation. Deflating balls past the regulation pressure is a rules violation. I doubt you would consider them all equal. While perhaps rightwinger is wrong to dismiss deflategate as gamesmanship rather than cheating, there is no reason he must look at what was actually done as being on equal footing with all other forms of cheating.

"Cheating is cheating. The rules are there for a reason. And New England wouldn't bother violating the rules unless they felt it gave them an advantage."
^^^
No way around this.

Again another chance to avoid the question, name a team that doesn't cheat. Also, why is a person admitting they cheated and did not get caught better than a person that got caught? Montana admitted knowing his teammates cheated and said nothing, Rice admits to cheating but since they weren't caught they are okay and Brady is not. Makes absolutely no sense.

^^^
No way around this.

Again another chance to avoid the question, name a team that doesn't cheat. Also, why is a person admitting they cheated and did not get caught better than a person that got caught? Montana admitted knowing his teammates cheated and said nothing, Rice admits to cheating but since they weren't caught they are okay and Brady is not. Makes absolutely no sense.
The thread is about one person......Tom Brady

He is a cheater

He got suspended

That is as much a part of his resume and legacy as throwing the ball or winning a game.

No he does not get a pass on that, no he is not the greatest.

^^^
No way around this.

The thread is about one person......Tom Brady

He is a cheater

He got suspended

That is as much a part of his resume and legacy as throwing the ball or winning a game.

No he does not get a pass on that, no he is not the greatest.

I don't think he is the greatest either. You brought up how it is different between Montana and Rice who admitted to cheating as opposed to Brady who got caught. You also brought up your high standards, yet you seem to think there is difference in getting caught and not getting caught. Now, you want to avoid the whole issue. Seems to me you don't have the high standards you pretend to have.

So Dan Marino is a "god"? Don't get me wrong...I think Marino was a great quarterback, Patriot but his post season stats hardly look "god like"! He played in 18 playoff games and only won 8. He threw 32 touchdown passes but also threw 24 interceptions.

Compare those stats to Tom Brady. Brady has played in 35 playoff games and won 26. He's thrown 66 TD's and only 30 interceptions.
Yes. Like Lawrence Taylor - Dan Marino is a god. There is nobody even in the conversation. He had a ridiculous cannon for an arm, could put the ball into places that Tom Brady wouldn't even fantasize about putting it, and completely shattered the NFL passing record books.

Again OldStyle...you continue to take team measurements and attribute them to individuals. It's absurd. Tom Brady did not win 26 playoff games. Look in the official NFL records and you will not see his name listed anywhere in those games. The New England Patriots won 26 playoff games.

You can't make a case for Brady based on his individual performances so you keep going to team accomplishment. That's is absurd as crediting me with giving birth to my daughters. Sure...I played a role. But my wife was the one who actually gave birth. I didn't do shit. I didn't endure the pain. I just sat there. Stop trying to credit Brady for team accomplishments. Look at his individual performances - and you'll see he's not even remotely in the conversation. He's a great player. But not in the conversation with Dan Marino.

It's Dan Marino #1, John Elway #2, Peyton Manning #3, Steve Young #4, and Troy Aikman #5.

By the way - if you want to cite team accomplishments then you should have Peyton Manning #1. He absolutely owned Tom Brady. Owned him. Frankly, I'm not willing to credit Manning because his team was superior to those Patriot teams. That's not a reflection on Brady. Anymore than it is a reflection on Brady that the New England Patriots have 26 playoff wins.

LOL...so let me see if I understand your "logic" here, Patriot...Tom Brady isn't the greatest because it's a team sport but Dan Marino is a "god" because...ah...because he plays on a team too? :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: Did Marino not play on a team? Elway? Aikman? Your contention makes no sense!

As for Peyton supposedly "owning" Tom Brady? Ah, hate to break this to you but Brady played Manning a total of 17 times and won 11 of those games. The last one they played Manning played a mediocre game and was only saved by Denver's best in the NFL defense! Owned? Hardly...

This crappy thread and Brady will be dog meat and history after this coming Sunday.
Win or lose.....Brady's legacy is set

GOAT
Correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His legacy is set: Tom Brady golden boy whose reputation is tarnished all because he cheated.

GOAT means greatest of all time, Phallics!

So were you ever going to provide the name of an NFL team that hasn't broken the rules?

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
That's sad. Joe Montana isn't even in the top 25 all time and Tom Brady isn't in the top 5 (he is in the top 10).

I always know immediately that a person doesn't know shit about football when they grade a QB on how many rings he's won. QB's don't win rings. Teams do. Championships are a measurement of teams - not individuals. Go to the NFL website you and you won't see Joe Montana listed a single time as a Super Bowl winner. You will, however, see the San Francisco 49ers listed.

The greatest QB's in order:

1. Dan Marino (it's not even close - he obliterated the NFL record books)
2. John Elway
3. Peyton Manning
4. Steve Young
5. Troy Aikman (most pin-point accurate passer ever)

And before anyone even attempt to argue about #1 - Don Shula is the winningest coach in NFL history. He coached the legendary Johnny Unitas in Baltimore. He coached Earl Morrell and Bob Griese. Don Shula himself said that Dan Marino is the greatest QB to ever play football and that it wasn't even close. I think he has forgotten more about football than anyone here on USMB will ever know.

These are just a few quarterbacks that you mentioned that are TEN times better than Tom Brady in the era of the superbowl. Jim Kelly,Steve Grogan,Roger Stabach,Bob Griese are just a couple others along with the ones you mentioned I can think of immediatly at the moment at the top of my head that like the ones you mentioned are all TEN times better than Brady.

Brady is not even in the top 25 best even in the superbowl era.:rolleyes:

Bob Griese was a better quarterback than Tom Brady? God, you're an idiot!

What is Shula's record in the post season? 19 - 17? I'm sorry but that record SUCKS! Belichick is 24 - 9 in playoff games. Gee, 19-17 or 24-9? Call me crazy but I'm taking the latter!

This crappy thread and Brady will be dog meat and history after this coming Sunday.

GOAT

His legacy is set: Tom Brady golden boy whose reputation is tarnished all because he cheated.

So were you ever going to provide the name of an NFL team that hasn't broken the rules?
Brady is the OP he is a quarterback not a team you moron.

Brady was suspended, Brady destroyed evidence, Brady is a liar .

Brady is not the greatest

Joe Montana, always & forever.

Brady is a very good QB, but not such a great person. He's a cheater and he loves DJT - those things prevent him from being 'greatest ever' anything. History will bear it out.

Great to see a FEMALE come on here for once who does not have her head up Bradys ass and loves his looks so much that they ignore what a criminal he is that they worship him.:beer::clap::clap::clap::clap:
That is hard to find around here.
that rarely happens ever at this site. There is this one female NFL fan last year who stopped coming here after last years superbowl which is a shame because she knew as much about football as all of us dudes did,but she told me last year she was so disgusted with how the cheatriots get away with scandal after scandal all the time that she was going to leave this section and that she was done with football. kudos to her,wise decision.:thup:

Last year was the first superbowl I did not watch,the one from two years ago when pete the cheat threw the game for the cheats to win was the last superbowl I plan to watch unless of course it is my Rams and that could be decades with how bad they are now.lol

Like I said,the thread title SHOULD say who is the best quaterback of all time in the superbowl era,Montana or Bradshaw since as we both know THEY are the only two quarterbacks that are TRUE winners of four superbowls.

It's a bit sentimental, as Joe Montana was my first crush as a pre-teen - followed by an even bigger crush on Wayne Gretzky when I got into hockey as a teenager.

I don't really follow football much anymore, but on stats alone I recognize that Tom Brady is obviously a good QB and a hard worker. And if I were a football fan, I'd have to be a Pats fan, being a Masshole. Glad I don't care for the game anymore, as I don't like being associated with the taint of cheating and there is no getting around the team's reputation, even if you don't believe Tom was directly involved in Deflategate (but if not, why destroy the cell phone?).

He's just too pretty and too full of himself and he dumped Bridget Monyahan and his life is too charmed and he loves Trump - so he's a chump. I'll be rooting (quietly, because of where I live) for the Falcons.

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
That's sad. Joe Montana isn't even in the top 25 all time and Tom Brady isn't in the top 5 (he is in the top 10).

I always know immediately that a person doesn't know shit about football when they grade a QB on how many rings he's won. QB's don't win rings. Teams do. Championships are a measurement of teams - not individuals. Go to the NFL website you and you won't see Joe Montana listed a single time as a Super Bowl winner. You will, however, see the San Francisco 49ers listed.

The greatest QB's in order:

1. Dan Marino (it's not even close - he obliterated the NFL record books)
2. John Elway
3. Peyton Manning
4. Steve Young
5. Troy Aikman (most pin-point accurate passer ever)

And before anyone even attempt to argue about #1 - Don Shula is the winningest coach in NFL history. He coached the legendary Johnny Unitas in Baltimore. He coached Earl Morrell and Bob Griese. Don Shula himself said that Dan Marino is the greatest QB to ever play football and that it wasn't even close. I think he has forgotten more about football than anyone here on USMB will ever know.

These are just a few quarterbacks that you mentioned that are TEN times better than Tom Brady in the era of the superbowl. Jim Kelly,Steve Grogan,Roger Stabach,Bob Griese are just a couple others along with the ones you mentioned I can think of immediatly at the moment at the top of my head that like the ones you mentioned are all TEN times better than Brady.

Brady is not even in the top 25 best even in the superbowl era.:rolleyes:

Bob Griese was a better quarterback than Tom Brady? God, you're an idiot!

What is Shula's record in the post season? 19 - 17? I'm sorry but that record SUCKS! Belichick is 24 - 9 in playoff games. Gee, 19-17 or 24-9? Call me crazy but I'm taking the latter!
Bob Greise was not suspended from the NFL for cheating and destroying evidence.

Bob Greise is better then Tom Brady.

GOAT

Brady is the OP he is a quarterback not a team you moron.

Brady was suspended, Brady destroyed evidence, Brady is a liar .

Brady is not the greatest

The lower court judge made it abundantly clear that the NFL had totally failed to prove that Tom Brady did anything illegal, Phallics! His question in open court was about as telling as they come when he asked the NFL's lawyers if that was all they had for evidence?

Brady was suspended because under the CBA Roger Goodell was given the right to impose any punishment he saw fit on any player regardless of guilt being "proven". Guilt never was proven. Brady never admitted he'd done ANYTHING wrong! Period. Goodell never proved Brady did ANYTHING wrong! Period.

Joe Montana, always & forever.

Brady is a very good QB, but not such a great person. He's a cheater and he loves DJT - those things prevent him from being 'greatest ever' anything. History will bear it out.

Great to see a FEMALE come on here for once who does not have her head up Bradys ass and loves his looks so much that they ignore what a criminal he is that they worship him.:beer::clap::clap::clap::clap:
That is hard to find around here.
that rarely happens ever at this site. There is this one female NFL fan last year who stopped coming here after last years superbowl which is a shame because she knew as much about football as all of us dudes did,but she told me last year she was so disgusted with how the cheatriots get away with scandal after scandal all the time that she was going to leave this section and that she was done with football. kudos to her,wise decision.:thup:

Last year was the first superbowl I did not watch,the one from two years ago when pete the cheat threw the game for the cheats to win was the last superbowl I plan to watch unless of course it is my Rams and that could be decades with how bad they are now.lol

Like I said,the thread title SHOULD say who is the best quaterback of all time in the superbowl era,Montana or Bradshaw since as we both know THEY are the only two quarterbacks that are TRUE winners of four superbowls.

It's a bit sentimental, as Joe Montana was my first crush as a pre-teen - followed by an even bigger crush on Wayne Gretzky when I got into hockey as a teenager.

I don't really follow football much anymore, but on stats alone I recognize that Tom Brady is obviously a good QB and a hard worker. And if I were a football fan, I'd have to be a Pats fan, being a Masshole. Glad I don't care for the game anymore, as I don't like being associated with the taint of cheating and there is no getting around the team's reputation, even if you don't believe Tom was directly involved in Deflategate (but if not, why destroy the cell phone?).

He's just too pretty and too full of himself and he dumped Bridget Monyahan and his life is too charmed and he loves Trump - so he's a chump. I'll be rooting (quietly, because of where I live) for the Falcons.

You really don't know much about football...do you BigSky? There is a website that ranks NFL teams on cheating. Guess where the Patriots are on that list! I'll give you a hint...they aren't even in the top half of the league!

Forum List

Back