Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Phallics and his clown buddy can't talk football! Neither of them has the knowledge to carry on an intelligent conversation on the subject. It's why they continually fall back on insults about people's sexuality. When you ask either of them a serious question...they're generally clueless.
I have been talking football while you have been telling me about the size of your various body parts, bragging about smoking jack Nicholson's joint and name dropping in order to impress. All the while you have been sitting home alone of your love seat watch on Brady's every move in between your duties as goose shit cleaner on the golf course.

Phallics and his clown buddy can't talk football! Neither of them has the knowledge to carry on an intelligent conversation on the subject. It's why they continually fall back on insults about people's sexuality. When you ask either of them a serious question...they're generally clueless.
I have been talking football while you have been telling me about the size of your various body parts, bragging about smoking jack Nicholson's joint and name dropping in order to impress. All the while you have been sitting home alone of your love seat watch on Brady's every move in between your duties as goose shit cleaner on the golf course.

Still claiming there are geese in Southwest Florida, Phallics? What's remarkable about you is that you can be shown to be totally full of shit on something but you'll keep on going back to it! That kind of stupid is a rare thing! (And thank God for that!)

And speaking of the golf course...I'm off to play on one!

While I'm gone, Phallics...try and get your mind off of men's genitals long enough to tell me which NFL team you want to hold up as an example of "integrity"! You're a Raven's fan...right? Is that the team we should take a look at? Oh, noooooo...that wouldn't be good...would it!!!

While I'm gone, Phallics...try and get your mind off of men's genitals long enough to tell me which NFL team you want to hold up as an example of "integrity"! You're a Raven's fan...right? Is that the team we should take a look at? Oh, noooooo...that wouldn't be good...would it!!!

OFS: "men's genitals":uhoh3:

Sicko, I am discussing Brady and his cheating ways, not your strange proclivities :slap:

Joe Montana, always & forever.

Brady is a very good QB, but not such a great person. He's a cheater and he loves DJT - those things prevent him from being 'greatest ever' anything. History will bear it out.

The SB

Cheaters-1024.jpg

Sicko, I am discussing Brady and his cheating ways, not your strange proclivities :slap:

Dude, you EARNED the nickname Phallics because sooner or later you always end up talking about men's junk! It's what you do...it's who you are!

Of course you could talk about the NFL team you want to hold up as an example of how to act...the one that's never been caught doing things they shouldn't...but I think everyone has figured out at this point that you don't have one, nor will you!

Dude, you EARNED the nickname Phallics because sooner or later you always end up talking about men's junk! It's what you do...it's who you are!

Of course you could talk about the NFL team you want to hold up as an example of how to act...the one that's never been caught doing things they shouldn't...but I think everyone has figured out at this point that you don't have one, nor will you!
Sorry chief you are the one with the stories of men's joints you have smoked, the particulars of your body parts you need to tell me about and as late as this morning the "men's genitals" comment.

Get lost pervert, I am not interested in you or your love seat or these other men you keep referring to and your escapades with them.

Still no team you want to put forth as an example, Phallics?

Still fixated on men's "joints"?

Yeah, nothing's changed with you...has it?

At least one of them should be wearing a Falcons uniform. The Falcons were fined and lost a draft pick in March. ;)

What happened?

They got caught pumping fake crowd noise into their stadium.

Atlanta Falcons lose 2016 pick for pumping fake noise
And they got rid of the cheating bastard, event marketing director, Roddy White.

Arthur Blank Apologized, Rich McKay was banned from Competition Committee even thought he was not aware of what was going on.

Brady gets a pass.

That is off point.

This thread is about Brady being the greatest. He is not.

At least one of them should be wearing a Falcons uniform. The Falcons were fined and lost a draft pick in March. ;)

What happened?

And they got rid of the cheating bastard, event marketing director, Roddy White.

Arthur Blank Apologized, Rich McKay was banned from Competition Committee even thought he was not aware of what was going on.

Brady gets a pass.

That is off point.

Hey, you're the one who posted the Super Bowl pic with the athletes caught cheating in Patriots uniforms. My comment was on point in relation to that.

I think everyone needs to look at the highlights of the game in question (deflate gate) and let's evaluate how much a deflated football would have contributed to this win.

What I notice is a lot of screen passes by Brady. Lord knows, a professional QB like Brady would have never been able to throw his screen passes unless the ball was deflated (sarcasm).

The Pats won, they played a better game. End of story.

I think the point is that it probably wasn't just one game in which Brady had balls deflated to an illegal level he preferred.

The level of inflation seems to be a fairly minor thing, but it is a rule. I'm certainly not going to say Brady sucks because he played with slightly under-inflated balls.

For about the thousandth time...it has never been proven that Tom Brady played with illegal balls. When the NFL TRIED to say that it had proof the judge presiding at trial practically laughed at them while he asked if that was all they had! Aaron Rogers played with over inflated balls. The NFL did nothing. The Vikings played with heated balls. The NFL did nothing. To say that "Deflategate" was a tempest in a teapot would be the understatement of the century.

OFS: "the judge presiding at trial practically laughed"

The Appeals court reversed that fool.....you probably think it was a victory for Brady somehow.:slap:

Then "out of the blue" Tom Brady gave up and accepted his punishment for his deeds forever establishing he is nothing but a 6th round draft pick who needed to cheat to get his wins and is a quitter.:itsok:

"It’s on his resume. And because he has two incidents that are going to be on his resume: Spygate and Deflategate. And you’re not going to be able to mention …. when you say Joe Montana, what do you say? When you say Terry Bradshaw?

this goes on his resume -- Spygate, Deflategate -- is gonna [come down to] your location and your [man] love and infatuation for the Patriots and Tom Brady
But to say this is not going to be on his resume, that’s 1,000 percent false."

'Undisputed' tackles whether Tom Brady's legacy is tainted by Deflategate | FOX Sports

Total cheater.

The appeals court didn't rule on Brady's guilt...they simply ruled that Goodell had the power to impose whatever punishment he wanted under the CBA!

That isn't a finding of "guilt" on the part of Brady...a concept that you refuse to admit!

How's Brady cheating now? You claim he only succeeds because he cheats? Explain why he's probably going to win another MVP? Then tell me the team that you think hasn't been caught by the NFL doing something deemed illegal and explain why the Patriots get hit with massive fines...loss of a first round draft pick...and the loss of their star quarterback while other teams doing the same thing results in Goodell giving them a pass?

I never said they found him "guilty". Guilt is reserved for a criminal trial you doofus, I have instructed you as much in many posts. Your most positive quality is that you have a brilliant propensity for attempting to deflect but fail 100% of the time.:itsok:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
trying to have a conversation with old fart style and using logic and common sense with him gets you nowhere.

Its like trying to explain to him that Bill Clinton should have been in prison for the last couple of decades because he lied under oath.with OFS and his warped logic though,when he is backed up against the wall with this logic of course,in his desperate attempts of denial,he will convince himself that because clinton was not put on trial and not put behind bars,then he was not in contempt of court.that he was a victem and proven to be innocent since he wasnt convicted.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

What happened?

Brady gets a pass.

That is off point.

Hey, you're the one who posted the Super Bowl pic with the athletes caught cheating in Patriots uniforms. My comment was on point in relation to that.
Jesus Christ, are you idiots so insecure that you have to cry every five fucking minutes?

I answered you and went back on topic wipe your tears already.:itsok:

Forum List

Back