Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
"the 4 game suspension showed you could plug anyone in and the pats would still win"

I agree, thanks for proving my point regarding Brady :thup:
But you could probably say that about Montana. Look at Steve young. Plug anyone in.

And Terry Bradshaw? Was he that good?
Of course Montana/Young. I never said he was the "greatest" someone else suggested that.

All I am saying is that you are spot on about Brady not being the greatest with your wonderful example.
Who's the greatest?
not brady
If you had to pick one.

I know you will pick a Marino or rogers
Not Brady

The reason that Brady reminds you of Duncan is that both are unselfish superstars in an era when most superstars are all about themselves. Neither Brady or Duncan care about their own stats as long as the team wins. It's a rare commodity these days.

Brady has accepted pay cuts so the Pats can sign the players they need

I think everyone needs to look at the highlights of the game in question (deflate gate) and let's evaluate how much a deflated football would have contributed to this win.

What I notice is a lot of screen passes by Brady. Lord knows, a professional QB like Brady would have never been able to throw his screen passes unless the ball was deflated (sarcasm).

The Pats won, they played a better game. End of story.

I think the point is that it probably wasn't just one game in which Brady had balls deflated to an illegal level he preferred.

The level of inflation seems to be a fairly minor thing, but it is a rule. I'm certainly not going to say Brady sucks because he played with slightly under-inflated balls.

For about the thousandth time...it has never been proven that Tom Brady played with illegal balls. When the NFL TRIED to say that it had proof the judge presiding at trial practically laughed at them while he asked if that was all they had! Aaron Rogers played with over inflated balls. The NFL did nothing. The Vikings played with heated balls. The NFL did nothing. To say that "Deflategate" was a tempest in a teapot would be the understatement of the century.

OFS: "the judge presiding at trial practically laughed"

The Appeals court reversed that fool.....you probably think it was a victory for Brady somehow.:slap:

Then "out of the blue" Tom Brady gave up and accepted his punishment for his deeds forever establishing he is nothing but a 6th round draft pick who needed to cheat to get his wins and is a quitter.:itsok:

"It’s on his resume. And because he has two incidents that are going to be on his resume: Spygate and Deflategate. And you’re not going to be able to mention …. when you say Joe Montana, what do you say? When you say Terry Bradshaw?

this goes on his resume -- Spygate, Deflategate -- is gonna [come down to] your location and your [man] love and infatuation for the Patriots and Tom Brady
But to say this is not going to be on his resume, that’s 1,000 percent false."

'Undisputed' tackles whether Tom Brady's legacy is tainted by Deflategate | FOX Sports

Total cheater.

I think everyone needs to look at the highlights of the game in question (deflate gate) and let's evaluate how much a deflated football would have contributed to this win.

What I notice is a lot of screen passes by Brady. Lord knows, a professional QB like Brady would have never been able to throw his screen passes unless the ball was deflated (sarcasm).

I think the point is that it probably wasn't just one game in which Brady had balls deflated to an illegal level he preferred.

The level of inflation seems to be a fairly minor thing, but it is a rule. I'm certainly not going to say Brady sucks because he played with slightly under-inflated balls.

For about the thousandth time...it has never been proven that Tom Brady played with illegal balls. When the NFL TRIED to say that it had proof the judge presiding at trial practically laughed at them while he asked if that was all they had! Aaron Rogers played with over inflated balls. The NFL did nothing. The Vikings played with heated balls. The NFL did nothing. To say that "Deflategate" was a tempest in a teapot would be the understatement of the century.

The Appeals court reversed that fool.....you probably think it was a victory for Brady somehow.:slap:

Then "out of the blue" Tom Brady gave up and accepted his punishment for his deeds forever establishing he is nothing but a 6th round draft pick who needed to cheat to get his wins and is a quitter.:itsok:

"It’s on his resume. And because he has two incidents that are going to be on his resume: Spygate and Deflategate. And you’re not going to be able to mention …. when you say Joe Montana, what do you say? When you say Terry Bradshaw?

this goes on his resume -- Spygate, Deflategate -- is gonna [come down to] your location and your [man] love and infatuation for the Patriots and Tom Brady

'Undisputed' tackles whether Tom Brady's legacy is tainted by Deflategate | FOX Sports

Total cheater.

The appeals court didn't rule on Brady's guilt...they simply ruled that Goodell had the power to impose whatever punishment he wanted under the CBA!

That isn't a finding of "guilt" on the part of Brady...a concept that you refuse to admit!

How's Brady cheating now? You claim he only succeeds because he cheats? Explain why he's probably going to win another MVP? Then tell me the team that you think hasn't been caught by the NFL doing something deemed illegal and explain why the Patriots get hit with massive fines...loss of a first round draft pick...and the loss of their star quarterback while other teams doing the same thing results in Goodell giving them a pass?

Total cheater.

The appeals court didn't rule on Brady's guilt...they simply ruled that Goodell had the power to impose whatever punishment he wanted under the CBA!

That isn't a finding of "guilt" on the part of Brady...a concept that you refuse to admit!

How's Brady cheating now? You claim he only succeeds because he cheats? Explain why he's probably going to win another MVP? Then tell me the team that you think hasn't been caught by the NFL doing something deemed illegal and explain why the Patriots get hit with massive fines...loss of a first round draft pick...and the loss of their star quarterback while other teams doing the same thing results in Goodell giving them a pass?

WHY do you bother? You must know by now that it doesn't make any difference. Haters gonna hate.

Stop feeding the trolls.

2vDY3wx.jpg

The reason that Brady reminds you of Duncan is that both are unselfish superstars in an era when most superstars are all about themselves. Neither Brady or Duncan care about their own stats as long as the team wins. It's a rare commodity these days.

Brady has accepted pay cuts so the Pats can sign the players they need

Total cheater.

WHY do you bother? You must know by now that it doesn't make any difference. Haters gonna hate.

Because it's so much fun to watch haters like Phallics grind their teeth in frustration because nothing the NFL does stops Tom Brady from winning?

It hasn't dawned on them yet that the garbage they post is what lights the fire in Tom Brady's belly!

Total cheater.

I never said they found him "guilty". Guilt is reserved for a criminal trial you doofus, I have instructed you as much in many posts. Your most positive quality is that you have a brilliant propensity for attempting to deflect but fail 100% of the time.:itsok:

Brady is the best of his era. Montana was the best of his era. If you put Montana in Brady's era (5,000 more passes per year overall with fewer interceptions (6 TEAMS had fewer than 10!!!)), Montana would be destroying the league. On top of that, the rules that protect QBs today are ones that the US Secret Service would like to have for the President--one is colloquially known as the "Brady rule". If you put Brady in Montana's era of headhunting defensive ends, QB's getting their legs snapped in half, stick-em, and wide receivers who at least had to get touched before pass interference was called, he's not going to do so well.

It's certainly possible Montana would have been better in today's game and that Brady would have been worse in Montana's day. Still, we'll never know, we can only go by what they actually have done.

It is hard to predict

Montana had the West Coast Offense built around his skillset. Short passes, QB movement, quick release, dump off to the running back
Montana did not have a great arm

Today's offenses are built more around the deep ball, throwing to receivers who can't be covered because of the rules

Bill Belechick would have found a way to use Montana effectively. Hard to say he would have done better

It hasn't dawned on them yet that the garbage they post is what lights the fire in Tom Brady's belly!

I doubt Tom Brady reads the posts from these idiots. Lol.

Idiots like Phallics and his little buddy that has everyone but Phallics on ignore LIVE to call into sports talk radio or write opinion pieces on Brady's "guilt"! I guarantee you that Brady uses what they say as an incentive. He plays with a chip on his shoulder even after all these years of success BECAUSE of people like Phallics!

Brady is the best of his era. Montana was the best of his era. If you put Montana in Brady's era (5,000 more passes per year overall with fewer interceptions (6 TEAMS had fewer than 10!!!)), Montana would be destroying the league. On top of that, the rules that protect QBs today are ones that the US Secret Service would like to have for the President--one is colloquially known as the "Brady rule". If you put Brady in Montana's era of headhunting defensive ends, QB's getting their legs snapped in half, stick-em, and wide receivers who at least had to get touched before pass interference was called, he's not going to do so well.

It's certainly possible Montana would have been better in today's game and that Brady would have been worse in Montana's day. Still, we'll never know, we can only go by what they actually have done.

It is hard to predict

Montana had the West Coast Offense built around his skillset. Short passes, QB movement, quick release, dump off to the running back
Montana did not have a great arm

Today's offenses are built more around the deep ball, throwing to receivers who can't be covered because of the rules

Bill Belechick would have found a way to use Montana effectively. Hard to say he would have done better

One thing about Brady that hasn't been mentioned. A coach like Belichick can change the offense they're using drastically and have total faith that Brady will totally buy into what they're doing. Want to feature a running game with Cory Dillon and pounding the ball behind a dominant O line? Brady will hand that ball off all day. Want to feature a spread offense with short passes? Brady will make the adjustment. Want to use Randy Moss as a deep threat? Brady will throw the deep ball. Feature tight ends? No problem. Lose the tight ends and need to feature backs out of the backfield? No problem! It's that adaptability that makes Brady great.

And I'm STILL waiting for Phallics to name an NFL team that hasn't been caught breaking the rules...

Idiots like Phallics and his little buddy that has everyone but Phallics on ignore LIVE to call into sports talk radio or write opinion pieces on Brady's "guilt"! I guarantee you that Brady uses what they say as an incentive. He plays with a chip on his shoulder even after all these years of success BECAUSE of people like Phallics!

You think? It's odd that some people are so focused on hating another team instead of talking about their own team. Anyhow, the more you speak to these types, the more they will post their nonsense, and it would be nice if we could have a serious discussion about the upcoming game for once instead of all the hateful garbage. The Super Bowl is supposed to be fun and good entertainment. :)

OFS: "Brady uses what they say as an incentive. He plays with a chip on his shoulder even after all these years of success BECAUSE of people like Phallics!":disbelief::cuckoo::itsok:

"The Patriots will never shed the 'cheaters' label"

The Patriots may never shed the 'cheaters' label

Phallics and his clown buddy can't talk football! Neither of them has the knowledge to carry on an intelligent conversation on the subject. It's why they continually fall back on insults about people's sexuality. When you ask either of them a serious question...they're generally clueless.

Case in point...Phallics declares that the Patriots "cheat"...I ask him to tell me the name of an NFL team that hasn't broken the rules...and he can't answer the question.

Forum List

Back