Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
This crappy thread and Brady will be dog meat and history after this coming Sunday.
Win or lose.....Brady's legacy is set

GOAT
Correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His legacy is set: Tom Brady golden boy whose reputation is tarnished all because he cheated.

GOAT means greatest of all time, Phallics!

So were you ever going to provide the name of an NFL team that hasn't broken the rules?
Brady is the OP he is a quarterback not a team you moron.

Brady was suspended, Brady destroyed evidence, Brady is a liar .

Brady is not the greatest

The lower court judge made it abundantly clear that the NFL had totally failed to prove that Tom Brady did anything illegal, Phallics! His question in open court was about as telling as they come when he asked the NFL's lawyers if that was all they had for evidence?

Brady was suspended because under the CBA Roger Goodell was given the right to impose any punishment he saw fit on any player regardless of guilt being "proven". Guilt never was proven. Brady never admitted he'd done ANYTHING wrong! Period. Goodell never proved Brady did ANYTHING wrong! Period.

OFS: "The lower court judge made it abundantly clear..." that he was a total idiot who was reversed

The suspension was reinstated.

Brady quit on his fans and supporters....he agreed to his punishment............ FOR CAUSE.:itsok:

3PrnzqKVSkCeRn61RGKv_DeflategateThumb.jpg

No I don't know much about football anymore, haven't watched in 26 years.

For the longest time I had nursed regrets over a boy I 'lost' 26 years ago; then recently I learned he was a Trump supporter and I realized that in addition to dodging *that* stupidity, I'd also saved myself 26 years of having to watch the glorification of a stupid violent sport and the likelihood of my own sons being encouraged to play it and risk the same brain damage that their Trump-voting prospective father clearly experienced in high school football.

No regrets!

I'll chime in again when you guys are talking about a real sport - BASEBALL!

Go Sox!!

And Alex continues to run. Your running helps show how dishonest you really are.
I run from nothing.

I answer the OP

Brady is not the greatest.

You ran from my question, it is what it is. You won't tell me why a person caught cheating is worse than a person who is cheating but not caught. You made such a big deal about how honest you are and yet ... lol!

Dishonest, very dishonest.

And Alex continues to run. Your running helps show how dishonest you really are.
I run from nothing.

I answer the OP

You ran from my question, it is what it is. You won't tell me why a person caught cheating is worse than a person who is cheating but not caught. You made such a big deal about how honest you are and yet ... lol!

Phallics claims to be a youth football coach. I hope he doesn't teach that it's not cheating if you don't get caught. He sure comes across that way though...doesn't he?

Win or lose.....Brady's legacy is set

GOAT

His legacy is set: Tom Brady golden boy whose reputation is tarnished all because he cheated.

So were you ever going to provide the name of an NFL team that hasn't broken the rules?

The lower court judge made it abundantly clear that the NFL had totally failed to prove that Tom Brady did anything illegal, Phallics! His question in open court was about as telling as they come when he asked the NFL's lawyers if that was all they had for evidence?

Brady was suspended because under the CBA Roger Goodell was given the right to impose any punishment he saw fit on any player regardless of guilt being "proven". Guilt never was proven. Brady never admitted he'd done ANYTHING wrong! Period. Goodell never proved Brady did ANYTHING wrong! Period.

OFS: "The lower court judge made it abundantly clear..." that he was a total idiot who was reversed

Brady quit on his fans and supporters....he agreed to his punishment............ FOR CAUSE.:itsok:

The question of Brady's guilt was never reversed by the higher court, Phallics. They refused to even address guilt. The ONLY thing they ruled on was whether or not Roger Goodell had the power to administer any punishment he wanted to regardless of player guilt.

I run from nothing.

I answer the OP

Phallics claims to be a youth football coach. I hope he doesn't teach that it's not cheating if you don't get caught. He sure comes across that way though...doesn't he?

I wonder if every time one of his players holds he doesn't go to the ref and point it out to them, otherwise that is cheating without getting caught. And when they do get caught does he claim the players are cheating? Lol!

The question of Brady's guilt was never reversed by the higher court, Phallics. They refused to even address guilt. The ONLY thing they ruled on was whether or not Roger Goodell had the power to administer any punishment he wanted to regardless of player guilt.

You are truly acting in an imbecilic manner.

This issue has been discussed ad nauseam.

Brady agreed with the punishment and was suspended, if he did not he had the opportunity to be heard as a higher court.

The controversy is concluded, his sentence has been carried out and he has a blemish on his record that no one can deny.....at least no one with a grip on reality.

eb1.jpg

I'd need to see all the stats.

It's so hard to say "best ever" because rules etc. have changed so much. QBs are given a lot more leeway and protection now, so, I don't think anyone in today's game is the "best ever"....

ANYHOW, the Super Bowl is supposed to be about fun and entertainment. If some weirdos want to obsess over it and act like miserable SOBs, then who cares. I would suggest ignoring the TROLLS though because they don't add to any discussions. They just take away from the discussions. So PLEASE, can we talk about the stats, the records and the players and stop giving the trolls attention?

ANYHOW, the Super Bowl is supposed to be about fun and entertainment. If some weirdos want to obsess over it and act like miserable SOBs, then who cares. I would suggest ignoring the TROLLS though because they don't add to any discussions. They just take away from the discussions. So PLEASE, can we talk about the stats, the records and the players and stop giving the trolls attention?
LOL Brady is the OP and whether he is the "gReAtEsT".

He is not.......

His success is built on cheating and lying.:itsok:

While Brady is a highly talented QB whose abilities put him in the highest echelon in football history - NO - he is not or can ever be "the greatest".
The guy cheats. There can be no honest disagreement with that statement. And therefore he will never be the greatest.

Brady agreed with the punishment and was suspended, if he did not he had the opportunity to be heard as a higher court.

The controversy is concluded, his sentence has been carried out and he has a blemish on his record that no one can deny.....at least no one with a grip on reality.

eb1.jpg

When did Brady ever "agree" with the punishment? He fought it through the courts for over a year...at no time has he admitted guilt...and more importantly...AT NO TIME HAS THE NFL PROVEN GUILT!

What Brady agreed to do was accept the patently unfair suspension at the beginning of the season so it would disrupt the Patriots as little as possible instead of having it drag on.

Bottom line is that Roger Goodell was more interested in proving he has the power to suspend players for whatever HE thinks is appropriate rather than prove that Tom Brady did something that warranted a suspension! Brady's guilt wasn't argued in the higher court case. Why? Because Goodell and the NFL knew that they would once again LOSE that battle!

eb1.jpg

When did Brady ever "agree" with the punishment? He fought it through the courts for over a year...at no time has he admitted guilt...and more importantly...AT NO TIME HAS THE NFL PROVEN GUILT!

What Brady agreed to do was accept the patently unfair suspension at the beginning of the season so it would disrupt the Patriots as little as possible instead of having it drag on.

Bottom line is that Roger Goodell was more interested in proving he has the power to suspend players for whatever HE thinks is appropriate rather than prove that Tom Brady did something that warranted a suspension! Brady's guilt wasn't argued in the higher court case. Why? Because Goodell and the NFL knew that they would once again LOSE that battle!

He could have had his day in court but gave up

"Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension"

Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension - Breitbart

eb1.jpg

He could have had his day in court but gave up

"Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension"

Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension - Breitbart

Because everyother QB who commented on this scandel openly stated there is NO WAY Brady didn't know the balls were under-inflated.
He knew.

Forum List

Back