Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
According to you, only if you are caught by an authorities power, other than that cheating is okay by you. Every team has cheated, every team has been caught by the NFL for cheating, it's a hard cold fact that you ignore. You concentrate on only one person and one person only. You have no credibility in your claims. You are dishonest.
This thread is about Brady and whether he is the Greatest.

You clowns wish to expand the OP to include anything that will justify and normalize Brady's cheating ways.

Ain't gonna happen.

Brady is a cheater plain and simple, he was suspended, he fought the suspension and lost then the next round just gave up. He agreed with the suspension that is part of his record and legacy.

He can never be considered the greatest because his cheating got him where he is when all he had to do was show up on the field and play ball.:itsok:

It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest, in others opinions he is the greatest but when you went off that because Rice and Montana weren't cheaters because the authoritative power did not find them to be, you took the thread in another direction. The mere fact that you won't answer those questions posed proves you are dishonest and more probably a cheater that doesn't get caught. So play your silly games, we all know that you are dishonest and you have no credibility. You are dishonest and I will continue to call you out on it.
Try again

Brady is the OP and he is a cheater. His record reflects as much.

And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple.

Of course, in your view I have no credibility. Anyone who thinks Brady is the greatest in view of his record of cheating and suspension has a skewed version of reality.:itsok:

Except I don't think Brady is the greatest. However, I know that sports are what you can get away with and that is a fact of the game. Whether you get caught or not it is cheating. You claim a different standard and it is dishonest and lands you no credibility. That is why you have no credibility, you have two different standards. Every team, hundreds of players have cheated over the decades and yet your only concern is one player, who if the standard fine was applied would be $25,000. The Steelers this season were caught tampering with footballs, no fine, no investigation. The Vikings and Panthers were shown on film tampering with footballs, again, no fine, no investigation.

Not sure why one is cheating and the others are ignored.

The very best thing about the NFL is the Super Bowl commercials. Thanks to YouTube, I can skip the game and still catch the commercials; life is good!

The very best thing about the NFL is the Super Bowl commercials. Thanks to YouTube, I can skip the game and still catch the commercials; life is good!
sad but true that the game has become so tainted thanks to the cheats that the best thing now is the superbowl commericals.while I used to love them and could not wait for them back then,i at least found the game as exciting as the commercials.

It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest, in others opinions he is the greatest but when you went off that because Rice and Montana weren't cheaters because the authoritative power did not find them to be, you took the thread in another direction. The mere fact that you won't answer those questions posed proves you are dishonest and more probably a cheater that doesn't get caught. So play your silly games, we all know that you are dishonest and you have no credibility. You are dishonest and I will continue to call you out on it.
Try again

And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple.

Of course, in your view I have no credibility. Anyone who thinks Brady is the greatest in view of his record of cheating and suspension has a skewed version of reality.:itsok:

Apparently you didn't notice that Papageorgio just stated he does not think Brady is the greatest. Then again, you give the impression of ignoring those parts of posts you are unwilling or unable to answer.

Kinda like how Pooper changes the subject all the time when i expose him what a moron he was for not listening to me two years ago when I told him the Raiders would never be back in LA again as long as davis is the owner cause most the owners dont like the davis family and dont want a bumbling clown in LA running a team as well as being an idiot enough to be such a moron into thinking carson was real for the raiders and chargers plans to share a stadium there ignoring the multiple times I mentioned carson was a hoax because the site is on a toxic landdump.:biggrin:
that logic and common sense never registered with him though.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

everytime i bring that fact up that he said that,that he was WRONG about the raiders,he always changes the subject and talks about how i was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back which is irrelevent because i admitted MANY times back then i was off by one year and and have never denied he got THAT right when he said they would be back in 2016 and never denied I said 2015 and again,admitted many times I was off by one year.:rolleyes:

he goes into evade mode about being wrong on the raiders being there changing the topic to how i was off by one year on the rams which is weird since again,i have never denied i was off by one year.thats pooper for ya though.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

Pooper changes the subject me being wrong about the year of the rams cause he is too butthurt to admit he was wrong about the raiders coming back to LA this past year same as anquity and rightwinger are butthurt they were proven wrong by me on the rams never coming back and too scared to admit it.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

When you bring up the actual post of when I said the Raiders were definitely moving to LA, let me know. So far you link a thread with hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of you post and no direct link to me saying anything about the Raiders definitely moving.

This thread is about Brady and whether he is the Greatest.

You clowns wish to expand the OP to include anything that will justify and normalize Brady's cheating ways.

Ain't gonna happen.

Brady is a cheater plain and simple, he was suspended, he fought the suspension and lost then the next round just gave up. He agreed with the suspension that is part of his record and legacy.

He can never be considered the greatest because his cheating got him where he is when all he had to do was show up on the field and play ball.:itsok:

Try again

Except I don't think Brady is the greatest. However, I know that sports are what you can get away with and that is a fact of the game. Whether you get caught or not it is cheating. You claim a different standard and it is dishonest and lands you no credibility. That is why you have no credibility, you have two different standards. Every team, hundreds of players have cheated over the decades and yet your only concern is one player, who if the standard fine was applied would be $25,000. The Steelers this season were caught tampering with footballs, no fine, no investigation. The Vikings and Panthers were shown on film tampering with footballs, again, no fine, no investigation.

Hardly, the OP is about Brady period. That is what I am discussing as far as whether he is the greatest. Those who wish to ignore his cheating, lying and suspension are the people who do not have any credibility.

Try again

Hardly, the OP is about Brady period. That is what I am discussing as far as whether he is the greatest. Those who wish to ignore his cheating, lying and suspension are the people who do not have any credibility.

The people that aren't honest and dismiss others cheating because they are not caught by a league official are the truly dishonest people. Focus and zero in on one guy and one incident is pretty myopic and truly dishonest, which you are. Sad troll that you are.

Try again

The people that aren't honest and dismiss others cheating because they are not caught by a league official are the truly dishonest people. Focus and zero in on one guy and one incident is pretty myopic and truly dishonest, which you are. Sad troll that you are.
Me troll? no way

I am addressing the OP ...you want to expand it and justify Brady's untoward behavior. The guy is a liar and a cheater who got suspended.

You are delusional and butthurt .:itsok:

Try that crap with someone else.:rofl:

5 days and about 4 hours to go until the myth of Brady finally evaporates at the hands of Atlanta.

I on the other hand will remain glued to the entire game.

For 4 hours I will become an Atlanta Falcons fan and cheer for their every success.

And as always I will hate the NE Cheaters again.

Try again

Apparently you didn't notice that Papageorgio just stated he does not think Brady is the greatest. Then again, you give the impression of ignoring those parts of posts you are unwilling or unable to answer.

Kinda like how Pooper changes the subject all the time when i expose him what a moron he was for not listening to me two years ago when I told him the raiders would never be back in LA again as long as davis is the owner cause most the owners dont like the davis family and dont want a bumbling clown in LA running a team as well as being an idiot enough to be such a moron into thinking carson was real for the raiders and chargers plans to share a stadium there ignoring the multiple times I mentioned carson was a hoax because the site is on a toxic landdump.:biggrin:

everytime i bring that fact up that he said that,he always changes the subject and talks about how i was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back which is irrelevent because i admitted MANY times back then i was off by one year and and have never denied he got THAT right when he said they would be back in 2016 and never denied I said 2015 and again,admitted many times I was off by one year.:rolleyes:

he goes into evade mode about being wrong on the raiders being there changing the topic to how i was off by one year on the rams which is weird since again,i have never denied i was off by one year.thats pooper for ya though.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

I know :eusa_dance:

I was responding to the following:

Papa: "And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple."

No where is Brady mentioned, Montrovant is drinking his own kool-ade. Apparently it causes cognitive problems.

Papa is squirming in his own shoes because there is no way that Brady's cheating can be ignored , there is no justification, Brady was suspended from the game as sure as he is a cheater and a liar.

Look at the first post in the nested quotes there. Papa starts it by saying this, "It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest..." That was 2 posts back from the one you were responding to. That was Papa's last post before the one you were responding to. Since you have been arguing with him, I had assumed you were actually reading his posts.

Here, I'll quote the post for you if you are, for some reason, unwilling to look at the original post or in your own nested quotes :

No cognitive problems, I just actually read Papageorgio's post. Considering you quoted and replied to that post, one would hope you actually read it.

5 days and about 4 hours to go until the myth of Brady finally evaporates at the hands of Atlanta.

Dont be so sure,these games are rigged and phony as hell.They are the same thing as elections,all a dog and pony show with the outcome already fixed.Only difference between the NFL and pro wrestling is it does not always go the way they planned like in the superbowl against the Giants when they had an undefeated season.the NFL obviously wanted the cheats to have an unblemished undefeated season but two things happened in that superbowl they were not able to account for.they never figured on 4th and 10 that Eli Manning would keep his composure and complete the pass never figuring that Giants receiver would make a one in a million spectacular catch against his helmet that he would never make again in another million tries.those two things spolied their party and the vegas betting people.

Kinda like how Pooper changes the subject all the time when i expose him what a moron he was for not listening to me two years ago when I told him the raiders would never be back in LA again as long as davis is the owner cause most the owners dont like the davis family and dont want a bumbling clown in LA running a team as well as being an idiot enough to be such a moron into thinking carson was real for the raiders and chargers plans to share a stadium there ignoring the multiple times I mentioned carson was a hoax because the site is on a toxic landdump.:biggrin:

everytime i bring that fact up that he said that,he always changes the subject and talks about how i was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back which is irrelevent because i admitted MANY times back then i was off by one year and and have never denied he got THAT right when he said they would be back in 2016 and never denied I said 2015 and again,admitted many times I was off by one year.:rolleyes:

Papa: "And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple."

No where is Brady mentioned, Montrovant is drinking his own kool-ade. Apparently it causes cognitive problems.

Papa is squirming in his own shoes because there is no way that Brady's cheating can be ignored , there is no justification, Brady was suspended from the game as sure as he is a cheater and a liar.

Look at the first post in the nested quotes there. Papa starts it by saying this, "It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest..." That was 2 posts back from the one you were responding to. That was Papa's last post before the one you were responding to. Since you have been arguing with him, I had assumed you were actually reading his posts.

Here, I'll quote the post for you if you are, for some reason, unwilling to look at the original post or in your own nested quotes :

No cognitive problems, I just actually read Papageorgio's post. Considering you quoted and replied to that post, one would hope you actually read it.
Mini modding?

I answered his previous post back then....go away already.

Mini modding?

Let me translate : "I have no answer. My comment about cognitive problems sounds like it applies to me more than anyone else. I wish Montrovant would drop it so I wouldn't continue to look like a fool."

:lol:

Mini modding?

Let me translate : "I have no answer. My comment about cognitive problems sounds like it applies to me more than anyone else. I wish Montrovant would drop it so I wouldn't continue to look like a fool."

:lol:
ugh..........please find a playmate

Me troll? no way

I am addressing the OP ...you want to expand it and justify Brady's untoward behavior. The guy is a liar and a cheater who got suspended.

And you are a cheater that has a double standard. I'm not justifying a damn thing, you won't be honest.

Me troll? no way

And you are a cheater that has a double standard. I'm not justifying a damn thing, you won't be honest.

Papa: "And you are a cheater that has a double standard. I'm not justifying a damn thing, you won't be honest.":itsok:

Of course I am being honest Papatroll, Brady is a liar and a cheater who was suspended. For this reason as well as others he is not the greatest .

i see you are changing the subject on how pooper has no credibility since he kisses the asses of his lovers rightwinger and anquity all the time saying they own me when his lover anquity ran off with his tail between his legs and changed the subject everytime ON MY JEFF FISHER THREAD as he has the last two years i have asked him the question-what was it you were saying about the rams never coming back to LA again?:rolleyes:

always changing the subject to how bad the Rams suck blah blah blah EVADING the unanswered question from the past two years on that I have asked him over 200 times the last two years never to get an answer from him on that :rolleyes:and then there is rightwinger,USMB's resident troll who is also so butthurt he was proven wrong by me on it he tries to convince himself that the rams are still in st louis this year and pooper says these 2 stupid fucks somehow OWN me?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:
whats really comical in him saying rightwinger owns me is these two pals cant even agree with each other what city the rams are playing in this year.:lmao::haha:

so whatever pooper says is obviously BS the fact he has that kind of logic that he wont address.:haha:

PLUS like i said,he evades facts he was a stupid moron who seriously took carson seriously thinking the raiders had a prayer of being in LA in 2016 along with the Rams despite the fact i said MANY times the owners hate the davis family so they dont want a davis owned franchise in LA AND most importantly,he ignored facts carson was a hoax,that it would never happen cause the carson is a toxic land dump yet he STILL took carson and the raiders being in LA this year seriously?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

until he owns up to his lies about me that rightwinger and anquity own me and acklowedged that they are cowards for not admitting i proved them wrong and till he acknowldeges he was a coward for ignoring my facts why the Raiders would not be in LA in 2016 ,whatever you post on what he says holds no water since he wont own up to those two facts.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

everytime i bring up how he was an idiot to think carson was real and the raiders had any chance of being in LA this year saying he thought both the raiders and rams would,he evades that fact and changes the subject to me being wrong on the year of the rams coming back which AGAIN is irrelevent since i admitted SEVERAL times back then i was off by one year and have acknowledged he was correct about them being back in the 2016 season.:cuckoo: so you can say whatever pooper said but the fact he has his head up rightwinger and anquitys asses just proves he has no credibility.:lmao:

plus i have seen him evade too many times to remember the fact how they have tainted the sport forever creating the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox scandal so why would i care what pooper says whe he lies all the time about me? :lmao: and where have you been,i have had him on ignore for two years now after he blatantly ignored facts back then how the raiders would not be in LA this year?:lmao: only once in a while glancing at something he said month ago once in a while and then bringing it up which i guess that is why he lives in a fantasyworld thinking i dont have him on ignore.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Me troll? no way

Papa: "And you are a cheater that has a double standard. I'm not justifying a damn thing, you won't be honest.":itsok:

Of course I am being honest Papatroll, Brady is a liar and a cheater who was suspended. For this reason as well as others he is not the greatest .

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont be so sure,these games are rigged and phony as hell.They are the same thing as elections,all a dog and pony show with the outcome already fixed.Only difference between the NFL and pro wrestling is it does not always go the way they planned like in the superbowl against the Giants when they had an undefeated season.the NFL obviously wanted the cheats to have an unblemished undefeated season but two things happened in that superbowl they were not able to account for.they never figured on 4th and 10 that Eli Manning would keep his composure and complete the pass never figuring that Giants receiver would make a one in a million spectacular catch against his helmet that he would never make again in another million tries.those two things spolied their party and the vegas betting people.

This is the most confusing post ever. Is everything rigged or not?

Forum List

Back