Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
All the games are rigged and Brady cheats, that about sums up his posts.

My question has always been if the games are rigged how can anyone cheat? :dunno:

They aren't rigged. I can't argue about cheating though. It's possible and certainly has followed Brady and Belichick for a few years. Even this year seems odd with the misplacement of shanahan's backpack

I don't think they are rigged, but lafan claims they are rigged and then there are cheaters, don't think there can be both.

I think cheating is an inherent part of the game. Every team has been caught cheating at one time or another. Sad part of the game.

Name all teams caught cheating and, in reality, the Patriots are probably the top team if not the only team.

Www.Yourteamcheats.com
Brady is the best. Like a pitcher takes the blame or credit for the win even if he only gives up 1 run the QB has the ball every down. Everytime a team scores on new england new england scores right back. Brady has done it year after year after year and he has won an obscene amount of games.

Can you name the other new england players other than Brady and gronk? Most can't. And everyone else is expendable. No gronk no problem. But without Brady would they have made it to the Superbowl?

Tom Brady has owned every quarterback except maybe Eli for some strange reason.

So if he's not the goat he's definitely the greatest of his time.

PS. Why don't you admit you lied and you were wrong? And you didn't reply to my last post

Eli's receiver's got pretty lucky a few times. The Giants do a lot of holding too. Bastids.

They aren't rigged. I can't argue about cheating though. It's possible and certainly has followed Brady and Belichick for a few years. Even this year seems odd with the misplacement of shanahan's backpack

I don't think they are rigged, but lafan claims they are rigged and then there are cheaters, don't think there can be both.

I think cheating is an inherent part of the game. Every team has been caught cheating at one time or another. Sad part of the game.

Name all teams caught cheating and, in reality, the Patriots are probably the top team if not the only team.

Www.Yourteamcheats.com
Brady is the best. Like a pitcher takes the blame or credit for the win even if he only gives up 1 run the QB has the ball every down. Everytime a team scores on new england new england scores right back. Brady has done it year after year after year and he has won an obscene amount of games.

Can you name the other new england players other than Brady and gronk? Most can't. And everyone else is expendable. No gronk no problem. But without Brady would they have made it to the Superbowl?

PS. Why don't you admit you lied and you were wrong? And you didn't reply to my last post

Eli's receiver's got pretty lucky a few times. The Giants do a lot of holding too. Bastids.
New england should suck they probably haven't got a good draft pick in 20 years.

I remember Tom Brady at Michigan. He had to share snaps with drew henson. He wasn't drafted very high and he had a chip on his shoulder.

I think it was nice he cried talking about his dad and I think the haters are funny. It's like people who hate bama. Jealous.

Marino was great but he's a loser. Montana was 4 for 4 but that just means he made it to. 3 less superbowls than Tom.

Does anyone think Terry Bradshaw is the goat?

Payton? Aaron rogers? Troy aikman? Who is better than Tom Brady? No one stands out

My question has always been if the games are rigged how can anyone cheat? :dunno:

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

I put Montana, Elway, Marino, Brady, Peyton Manning and Young as the top QBs. Brady, Young and Montana worked in great systems, I think without Belichick and Walsh they would have not been as good as they were. Marino had the arm. Elway and Manning were the most talented. The QB can't carry a team.

I lied and was wrong but that is because rightwinger owns LAFan, and I mean flat out owns him. :)

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

I put Montana, Elway, Marino, Brady, Peyton Manning and Young as the top QBs. Brady, Young and Montana worked in great systems, I think without Belichick and Walsh they would have not been as good as they were. Marino had the arm. Elway and Manning were the most talented. The QB can't carry a team.

I lied and was wrong but that is because rightwinger owns LAFan, and I mean flat out owns him. :)

I like Peyton, but I don't know if he is one of the greatest. He wasn't all that great his last couple of years away from the Colts, IIRC.

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

I like Peyton, but I don't know if he is one of the greatest. He wasn't all that great his last couple of years away from the Colts, IIRC.

His 2nd year in Denver he threw a career high 55 TDs, a career high 5477 yds and went to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

That last Superbowl plus his body of work makes him one of the greatest even though that last Superbowl win was not impressive. It doesn't have to be. Wins a win.

Brady doesn't move like a greatest either. He gets a lot of time in the pocket. Anyways, his record says he's the greatest

This I will compare, historically, of the quarterbacks that have received punishment for conduct that influenced actual game play:

1925- Art Folz suspended for life ...Involvement in the 1925 Chicago Cardinals–Milwaukee Badgers scandal
1947- Frank Filchock- suspended for life- reinstated 1950 - Fixing the 1946 NFL Championship Game
1983-Art Schlichter- suspended 1 year-betting on games
2016-Tom Brady-suspended 4 games-Involvement in the Deflategate scandal .

Brady has the dubious distinction of being included in this rogues gallery of football fools. His involvement was aimed at improving his performance and presumably effecting the outcome of games. He got off easy with only 4 games.

No, Tom Brady is not even in the same conversation as being the Greatest unless it is to disqualify and exclude him.

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

That last Superbowl plus his body of work makes him one of the greatest even though that last Superbowl win was not impressive. It doesn't have to be. Wins a win.

Brady doesn't move like a greatest either. He gets a lot of time in the pocket. Anyways, his record says he's the greatest

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

They aren't rigged.

yeah and we elect our presidents and put them in office as well,not the establishment.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This I will compare, historically, of the quarterbacks that have received punishment for conduct that influenced actual game play:

1925- Art Folz suspended for life ...Involvement in the 1925 Chicago Cardinals–Milwaukee Badgers scandal
1947- Frank Filchock- suspended for life- reinstated 1950 - Fixing the 1946 NFL Championship Game

Brady has the dubious distinction of being included in this rogues gallery of football fools. His involvement was aimed at improving his performance and presumably effecting the outcome of games. He got off easy with only 4 games.

No, Tom Brady is not even in the same conversation as being the Greatest unless it is to disqualify and exclude him.
yep as i say over and over not even one of the top 20 greatest,there are far better ones than him that played the game even in the superbowl era,they were not frauds found in multiple scandal after scandal,the brady apologists cover their ears and close their eyes EVERYTIME when i point out the facts that DOZENS of former NFL players have said he is a cheater and liar,they dont say that about bradshaw or montana the ONLY two quarterbacks that have won four superbowls.:D

they like to live in denial and fool themselves that we are the only small handful of group out there that sees them for the frauds they are and not true winners ignoring that little fact about dozens of former NFL players.they can only whine and cray in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Of course, in your view I have no credibility. Anyone who thinks Brady is the greatest in view of his record of cheating and suspension has a skewed version of reality.:itsok:

Apparently you didn't notice that Papageorgio just stated he does not think Brady is the greatest. Then again, you give the impression of ignoring those parts of posts you are unwilling or unable to answer.

Kinda like how Pooper changes the subject all the time when i expose him what a moron he was for not listening to me two years ago when I told him the raiders would never be back in LA again as long as davis is the owner cause most the owners dont like the davis family and dont want a bumbling clown in LA running a team as well as being an idiot enough to be such a moron into thinking carson was real for the raiders and chargers plans to share a stadium there ignoring the multiple times I mentioned carson was a hoax because the site is on a toxic landdump.:biggrin:
that logic and common sense never registered with him though.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

everytime i bring that fact up that he said that,he always changes the subject and talks about how i was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back which is irrelevent because i admitted MANY times back then i was off by one year and and have never denied he got THAT right when he said they would be back in 2016 and never denied I said 2015 and again,admitted many times I was off by one year.:rolleyes:

he goes into evade mode about being wrong on the raiders being there changing the topic to how i was off by one year on the rams which is weird since again,i have never denied i was off by one year.thats pooper for ya though.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

I know :eusa_dance:

I was responding to the following:

Papa: "And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple."

No where is Brady mentioned, Montrovant is drinking his own kool-ade. Apparently it causes cognitive problems.

Papa is squirming in his own shoes because there is no way that Brady's cheating can be ignored , there is no justification, Brady was suspended from the game as sure as he is a cheater and a liar.

Look at the first post in the nested quotes there. Papa starts it by saying this, "It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest..." That was 2 posts back from the one you were responding to. That was Papa's last post before the one you were responding to. Since you have been arguing with him, I had assumed you were actually reading his posts.

Here, I'll quote the post for you if you are, for some reason, unwilling to look at the original post or in your own nested quotes :
It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest, in others opinions he is the greatest but when you went off that because Rice and Montana weren't cheaters because the authoritative power did not find them to be, you took the thread in another direction. The mere fact that you won't answer those questions posed proves you are dishonest and more probably a cheater that doesn't get caught. So play your silly games, we all know that you are dishonest and you have no credibility. You are dishonest and I will continue to call you out on it.

No cognitive problems, I just actually read Papageorgio's post. Considering you quoted and replied to that post, one would hope you actually read it.

i see you are changing the subject on how pooper has no credibility since he kisses the asses of his lovers rightwinger and anquity all the time saying they own me when his lover anquity ran off with his tail between his legs and changed the subject everytime ON MY JEFF FISHER THREAD as he has the last two years i have asked him the question-what was it you were saying about the rams never coming back to LA again?:rolleyes:

always changing the subject to how bad the Rams suck blah blah blah EVADING the unanswered question from the past two years on that I have asked him over 200 times the last two years never to get an answer from him on that :rolleyes:and then there is rightwinger,USMB's resident troll who is also so butthurt he was proven wrong by me on it he tries to convince himself that the rams are still in st louis this year and pooper says these 2 stupid fucks somehow OWN me?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:
whats really comical in him saying rightwinger owns me is these two pals cant even agree with each other what city the rams are playing in this year.:lmao::haha:

so whatever pooper says is obviously BS the fact he has that kind of logic that he wont address.:haha:

PLUS like i said,he evades facts he was a stupid moron who seriously took carson seriously thinking the raiders had a prayer of being in LA in 2016 along with the Rams despite the fact i said MANY times the owners hate the davis family so they dont want a davis owned franchise in LA AND most importantly,he ignored facts carson was a hoax,that it would never happen cause the carson is a toxic land dump yet he STILL took carson and the raiders being in LA this year seriously?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

until he owns up to his lies about me that rightwinger and anquity own me and acklowedged that they are cowards for not admitting i proved them wrong and till he acknowldeges he was a coward for ignoring my facts why the Raiders would not be in LA in 2016 ,whatever you post on what he says holds no water since he wont own up to those two facts.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

everytime i bring up how he was an idiot to think carson was real and the raiders had any chance of being in LA this year saying he thought both the raiders and rams would,he evades that fact and changes the subject to me being wrong on the year of the rams coming back which AGAIN is irrelevent since i admitted SEVERAL times back then i was off by one year and have acknowledged he was correct about them being back in the 2016 season.:cuckoo: so you can say whatever pooper said but the fact he has his head up rightwinger and anquitys asses just proves he has no credibility.:lmao:

plus i have seen him evade too many times to remember the fact how they have tainted the sport forever creating the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox scandal so why would i care what pooper says whe he lies all the time about me? :lmao: and where have you been,i have had him on ignore for two years now after he blatantly ignored facts back then how the raiders would not be in LA this year?:lmao: only once in a while glancing at something he said month ago once in a while and then bringing it up which i guess that is why he lives in a fantasyworld thinking i dont have him on ignore.:rolleyes:

i see the game of dodgeball is still being played how popper has no credibility.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

yep as i say over and over not even one of the top 20 greatest,there are far better ones than him that played the game even in the superbowl era,they were not frauds found in multiple scandal after scandal,the brady apologists cover their ears and close their eyes EVERYTIME when i point out the facts that DOZENS of former NFL players have said he is a cheater and liar,they dont say that about bradshaw or montana the ONLY two quarterbacks that have won four superbowls.:D

they like to live in denial and fool themselves that we are the only small handful of group out there that sees them for the frauds they are and not true winners ignoring that little fact about dozens of former NFL players.they can only whine and cray in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Exactly, the only time someone cheats in football is to gain an advantage and influence the game because they are scared they will fail.

No way to get around that.

Tom Brady wanted his ball soft so he can throw it better.

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

When is the last time you saw Tom Brady play?

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

Brady has never played in a game, he was acting, just like all the other players in the NFL. The game is rigged and they are all actors.

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

Brady has never played in a game, he was acting, just like all the other players in the NFL. The game is rigged and they are all actors.
Sez the guy who cannot argue with actual facts and needs a gang to back him up.

LA, I would not pay too much attention to weak Willie over here. The guy should go back to selling shoes or whatever it is he needs to do to make himself feel real.

He wants to take the irrelevant innuendo and make them relevant facts when discussing his hero.

LA, I would not pay too much attention to weak Willie over here. The guy should go back to selling shoes or whatever it is he needs to do to make himself feel real.

He wants to take the irrelevant innuendo and make them relevant facts when discussing his hero.
Papa don't let Alexis phase you he's just jealous because his Cleveland browns suck.

No but seriously Alex wtf is wrong with you? I argue politics race and religion but never sports. It's just not that important. Want in on a secret. We are laughing at how worked up you and ram get. You are ridiculous.

Terry Bradshaw is definitely the toughest and greatest quarterback of all time.

3 1/2 more days until the Atlanta Falcons again prove that.

Papa don't let Alexis phase you he's just jealous because his Cleveland browns suck.

No but seriously Alex wtf is wrong with you? I argue politics race and religion but never sports. It's just not that important. Want in on a secret. We are laughing at how worked up you and ram get. You are ridiculous.
"worked up" here? Hardly. I call a spade a spade and watch you guys run around like lunatics.

Fact is Brady is a cheater and is celebrated...that is relevant, when I coach his actions come into play, I have been asked by parents to explain to the ball players the ethical aspects of of being a football player and why Brady is not a person to be admired nor his actions respected.

Brady and his actions are a major reason why we have participation trophies and a PC society. I do not care how well or how badly he throws a ball....his actions and how they are received and treated are terrible.

Brady wanted the hero worship, he needed to act like one...that time has now passed.

By no means is he the greatest at anything...just another loser who tried to beat a system he fought for and agreed to.

Incidentally, if you look at the last few posts your buddy Papageorgio directed my way, he was having a terrible meltdown, insisting I give credence to his very unsubstantiated version of the facts and how they should be applied. Bunch of rough tough creampuffs....:itsok:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back