Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Whoa. Now you're blaming Brady for participation trophies and PC? That sounds unbalanced and obsessive. I could perhaps see citing Brady as an example of a symptom of PC culture, but a cause?
no...please find a playmate

No what? No, you didn't mean to say Brady is a major cause of PC and participation trophies? No, you aren't willing to expound on your statement? No, you don't want to make yourself look foolish any more?

He is dishonest and a fool, pretty simple to see and he keeps backing himself into corners because of the stupid stuff he says and then cries that we hold him to his words. Hate will do that to you.

Papa: "He is dishonest and a fool.."

When a person cannot cogently discuss the issue they resort to personal attacks...:itsok:

I already showed you why you are dishonest. Not my issue that you don't recognize why your position is dishonest.
Your standard is not the one utilized by the appropriate investigative authority. The appropriate authority and their right to investigate, judge and levy a sentence has been examined by the judiciary.

I'm still waiting for Phallics to provide me with the name of the NFL team that hasn't broken the rules in the past! His contention is that Brady can't be considered one of the greatest because the team he was on has been accused of cheating. So name a team that hasn't broken the rules...

Should be easy to do...right, Phallics?

I'm still waiting for Phallics to provide me with the name of the NFL team that hasn't broken the rules in the past! His contention is that Brady can't be considered one of the greatest because the team he was on has been accused of cheating. So name a team that hasn't broken the rules...

I am in this thread to discuss brady and whether he is the greatest.

You are flattering yourself, you aren't worth a melt down, dishonest people never are.
You did crumble down to the floor and cry like a baby....calling me names and making wild accusations much like you did in your previous post, Whiner.

A dishonest person will look at Brady and claim he is anything but a cheater who got caught and destroyed evidence.

Never said he wasn't a cheater. I am saying you have a double standard and you absolutely know it.
No double standard...the facts speak for themselves. Brady is a cheater, a liar and was suspended. He cannot even be considered as the greatest...not even in the same discussion except as an example of someone who squandered their good fortune and chance for glory.

Yet Montana is not a cheater because he wasn't punished by a higher authority. Again, you have a double standard, you just refuse to admit it. The facts as you say speak for themselves. Brady is cheater because a higher authority said so. Montana is not because a higher authority didn't say so, and he admitted it.

It is your standard, not mine.
Tom Brady was suspended, he lied, he cheated.

Next?

Never said otherwise, you are the one that claims Montana never lied or cheated because a higher authority never said he did. I don't need the higher authority to tell me whether someone cheated or not. Montana and Rice and several other players have said they cheated, so it is what it is. Montana and Brady are the same in my book.

no...please find a playmate

No what? No, you didn't mean to say Brady is a major cause of PC and participation trophies? No, you aren't willing to expound on your statement? No, you don't want to make yourself look foolish any more?

He is dishonest and a fool, pretty simple to see and he keeps backing himself into corners because of the stupid stuff he says and then cries that we hold him to his words. Hate will do that to you.

When a person cannot cogently discuss the issue they resort to personal attacks...:itsok:

I already showed you why you are dishonest. Not my issue that you don't recognize why your position is dishonest.
Your standard is not the one utilized by the appropriate investigative authority. The appropriate authority and their right to investigate, judge and levy a sentence has been examined by the judiciary.

Yep, an admission of guilt isn't your standard. OJ never murdered Nichole or Ron either. I got it!

You did crumble down to the floor and cry like a baby....calling me names and making wild accusations much like you did in your previous post, Whiner.

A dishonest person will look at Brady and claim he is anything but a cheater who got caught and destroyed evidence.

Never said he wasn't a cheater. I am saying you have a double standard and you absolutely know it.
No double standard...the facts speak for themselves. Brady is a cheater, a liar and was suspended. He cannot even be considered as the greatest...not even in the same discussion except as an example of someone who squandered their good fortune and chance for glory.

Yet Montana is not a cheater because he wasn't punished by a higher authority. Again, you have a double standard, you just refuse to admit it. The facts as you say speak for themselves. Brady is cheater because a higher authority said so. Montana is not because a higher authority didn't say so, and he admitted it.

Next?

Never said otherwise, you are the one that claims Montana never lied or cheated because a higher authority never said he did. I don't need the higher authority to tell me whether someone cheated or not. Montana and Rice and several other players have said they cheated, so it is what it is. Montana and Brady are the same in my book.
I never claimed anything other than brady is a cheater and a liar who got suspended.

Yep, an admission of guilt isn't your standard. OJ never murdered Nichole or Ron either. I got it!
Guilt? lol...by what standard. who is claiming guilt

Next?

I never claimed anything other than brady is a cheater and a liar who got suspended.

Your claim about Rice and Montana were noted earlier in the thread.

Next?

Your claim about Rice and Montana were noted earlier in the thread.
Get the quote

Play dumb all you want, we all see the posts and what your words are. I am certianly not going back to prove your dishonesty over and over again.

Play dumb all you want, we all see the posts and what your words are. I am certianly not going back to prove your dishonesty over and over again.
I am not dishonest.

Brady can never be the greatest, he is a cheater and a liar who was suspended.

b12.gif

Gee, Phallics...I thought the main thrust of your "discussion" here was that Brady COULDN'T be the greatest because his team cheats? How can you make that claim when reality is...the Patriots aren't even ranked in the top ten teams when it comes to a history of cheating?

Terry Bradshaw just called Brady the greatest of all time on the Colin Cowherd show, Phallics. Yeah, but what does HE know! (eye-roll)

Gee, Phallics...I thought the main thrust of your "discussion" here was that Brady COULDN'T be the greatest because his team cheats? How can you make that claim when reality is...the Patriots aren't even ranked in the top ten teams when it comes to a history of cheating?
You big footed pervert I have been saying Brady , lied, cheated and was suspended.

Terry Bradshaw just called Brady the greatest of all time on the Colin Cowherd show, Phallics. Yeah, but what does HE know! (eye-roll)
Who gives a shit what Bradshaw thinks, he cannot spell cat if you gave him the C and the A.

Troy Aikman also thinks Brady is the best of all time. Is he an idiot as well?
Everybody has an opinion and they all stink.

In 3 more days the grid iron will tell us whether Brady can exceed Terry Bradshaw's record. He is currently tied with him, but Bradshaw did not need to cheat.

Forum List

Back