Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Brady has never played in a game, he was acting, just like all the other players in the NFL. The game is rigged and they are all actors.
Sez the guy who cannot argue with actual facts and needs a gang to back him up.

LA, I would not pay too much attention to weak Willie over here. The guy should go back to selling shoes or whatever it is he needs to do to make himself feel real.

He wants to take the irrelevant innuendo and make them relevant facts when discussing his hero.
Papa don't let Alexis phase you he's just jealous because his Cleveland browns suck.

No but seriously Alex wtf is wrong with you? I argue politics race and religion but never sports. It's just not that important. Want in on a secret. We are laughing at how worked up you and ram get. You are ridiculous.
"worked up" here? Hardly. I call a spade a spade and watch you guys run around like lunatics.

Fact is Brady is a cheater and is celebrated...that is relevant, when I coach his actions come into play, I have been asked by parents to explain to the ball players the ethical aspects of of being a football player and why Brady is not a person to be admired nor his actions respected.

Brady and his actions are a major reason why we have participation trophies and a PC society. I do not care how well or how badly he throws a ball....his actions and how they are received and treated are terrible.

Brady wanted the hero worship, he needed to act like one...that time has now passed.

By no means is he the greatest at anything...just another loser who tried to beat a system he fought for and agreed to.

Incidentally, if you look at the last few posts your buddy Papageorgio directed my way, he was having a terrible meltdown, insisting I give credence to his very unsubstantiated version of the facts and how they should be applied. Bunch of rough tough creampuffs....:itsok:

You are flattering yourself, you aren't worth a melt down, dishonest people never are.
You did crumble down to the floor and cry like a baby....calling me names and making wild accusations much like you did in your previous post, Whiner.

A dishonest person will look at Brady and claim he is anything but a cheater who got caught and destroyed evidence.
And he got caught. It was with 4 game suspension. He still made the finals

Brady has never played in a game, he was acting, just like all the other players in the NFL. The game is rigged and they are all actors.

LA, I would not pay too much attention to weak Willie over here. The guy should go back to selling shoes or whatever it is he needs to do to make himself feel real.

He wants to take the irrelevant innuendo and make them relevant facts when discussing his hero.
Papa don't let Alexis phase you he's just jealous because his Cleveland browns suck.

No but seriously Alex wtf is wrong with you? I argue politics race and religion but never sports. It's just not that important. Want in on a secret. We are laughing at how worked up you and ram get. You are ridiculous.
"worked up" here? Hardly. I call a spade a spade and watch you guys run around like lunatics.

Fact is Brady is a cheater and is celebrated...that is relevant, when I coach his actions come into play, I have been asked by parents to explain to the ball players the ethical aspects of of being a football player and why Brady is not a person to be admired nor his actions respected.

Brady and his actions are a major reason why we have participation trophies and a PC society. I do not care how well or how badly he throws a ball....his actions and how they are received and treated are terrible.

Brady wanted the hero worship, he needed to act like one...that time has now passed.

By no means is he the greatest at anything...just another loser who tried to beat a system he fought for and agreed to.

Incidentally, if you look at the last few posts your buddy Papageorgio directed my way, he was having a terrible meltdown, insisting I give credence to his very unsubstantiated version of the facts and how they should be applied. Bunch of rough tough creampuffs....:itsok:

Sealy gets OWNED.I could not have said it any better.:up:

sealy that is Alex standing up and that is you on the floor k'od by him.:biggrin: Here is a rag of cold ice to heal the wounds.:itsok: this is the suffering that pooper,and old fartstyle have suffered from alex hundreds of times the past two years so they can help you get over the ass beating you just took from alex.lol

pix_1466078327e115847_1.jpg
Thanks maybe chrisL will tend to his wounds.
f249777e04135c01f0af6a4a37b0addc.jpg

These guys cannot get over the fact that Brady was actually suspended for cause, it was reviewed in court and the court of higher authority by THREE judges. The was rejected by all 7 for another shot at reversal. The Brady had his shot at the Supreme Court but choked and quit his legal battle. This is not some figment of an imagination. Brady is a scumbag who was caught and paid his price. He can never be considered as the greatest by anyone with a modicum of honestly.

Chrissy scares me with her meltdowns she has when her hero is exposed.Her and OFS as i have said so many times need to get married they way they take it so personal and get angry when their hero is exposed. considering how psychotic chrissy is in her posts on this topic,it would not surprise me in the least if this was an actual photo you found of her.:biggrin:

you nailed it again and gave them a major ass beating as always.cant wait to see their game of dodgeball they will play as they always do here when you take them to school constantly.:biggrin:

Sealy gets OWNED.I could not have said it any better.:up:

sealy that is Alex standing up and that is you on the floor k'od by him.:biggrin: Here is a rag of cold ice to heal the wounds.:itsok: this is the suffering that pooper,and old fartstyle have suffered from alex hundreds of times the past two years so they can help you get over the ass beating you just took from alex.lol

pix_1466078327e115847_1.jpg
Thanks maybe chrisL will tend to his wounds.
f249777e04135c01f0af6a4a37b0addc.jpg

These guys cannot get over the fact that Brady was actually suspended for cause, it was reviewed in court and the court of higher authority by THREE judges. The was rejected by all 7 for another shot at reversal. The Brady had his shot at the Supreme Court but choked and quit his legal battle. This is not some figment of an imagination. Brady is a scumbag who was caught and paid his price. He can never be considered as the greatest by anyone with a modicum of honestly.
Pete rose cheated and hes still the goat

You are flattering yourself, you aren't worth a melt down, dishonest people never are.
You did crumble down to the floor and cry like a baby....calling me names and making wild accusations much like you did in your previous post, Whiner.

A dishonest person will look at Brady and claim he is anything but a cheater who got caught and destroyed evidence.

yeah with three of four home games given to them,ah how convienent,yep the NFL is not corrupt,that was just a coincidence you coincidence theorists will of course chalk it up to.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

four game suspension a total joke,thats the same as me robbing the bank and just paying a one dollar fine as my punishment.:rolleyes-41:

if goddel did not have his head up krafts ass,it would have been an entire SEASON:rolleyes-41: as it was for sean peyton for bountygate where the evidence was flimsy as best,he DID get an entire year suspension

Those Hall of Fame QBs rank Brady as the best ever but you and Fart Boy claim he's not in the top ten? Gee...who SHOULD we pay attention to?
Who cares....Brady lied, cheated and was suspended he can never be considered the greatest
All those great QBs say Brady is the best? Who should I side with you and ram? Ram who by the way has never seen Tom Brady play by the way since he says he hasn't watched an NFL game in 20 years?

yeah with three of four home games given to them,ah how convienent,yep the NFL is not corrupt,that was just a coincidence you coincidence theorists will of course chalk it up to.

four game suspension a total joke,thats the same as me robbing the bank and just paying a one dollar fine as my punishment.:rolleyes-41:

if goddel did not have his head up krafts ass,it would have been an entire SEASON:rolleyes-41: as it was for sean peyton for bountygate where the evidence was flimsy as best,he DID get an entire year suspension
Tom Brady is the best. How would you know? Whens the last patriots game you saw?

And if he beats Atlanta and doesn't cheat what does that say?

And he did better with properly inflated balls. What a stud. You should have seen that game. Perhaps you would have the proper perspective.

By the way it's nice you aren't talking about California for once. Lol

Shula also was the first coach to lose to an AFL team. Going in as a 17 point favorite, his Colts were embarrassed by the Jets
LMAO! And? So? He has won more games than anyone in NFL history. Just because stupid people like you didn't realize the Jets had the better team and the bookies were too stupid to get the spread right doesn't mean anything other than how stupid people like you and the bookies are.

Brady and his actions are a major reason why we have participation trophies and a PC society.

Whoa. Now you're blaming Brady for participation trophies and PC? That sounds unbalanced and obsessive. I could perhaps see citing Brady as an example of a symptom of PC culture, but a cause?
no...please find a playmate

No what? No, you didn't mean to say Brady is a major cause of PC and participation trophies? No, you aren't willing to expound on your statement? No, you don't want to make yourself look foolish any more?

He is dishonest and a fool, pretty simple to see and he keeps backing himself into corners because of the stupid stuff he says and then cries that we hold him to his words. Hate will do that to you.

Papa: "He is dishonest and a fool.."

When a person cannot cogently discuss the issue they resort to personal attacks...:itsok:

and anybody who thinks pooper is not dishonest and a fool? here are the FACTS that people that dont have their head up his ass such as rightwinger,anquity and montrovant can see he indeed is DISHONEST AND A FOOL claiming that his two lovers USMB's resident troll rightwinger and anquity somehow one me,one who wont answer a question on him saying the rams would never come back to LA always changing the subject and the other, saying they are still in st louis this year.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

post# 76 here.
Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

You and antiquity own him. :cuckoo: as i said,he doesnt understand that once in great blue rare moment, i take him off ignore to see what kind of lies he has to say about me as this one so he THINKS somehow i DONT have him on ignore.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Tom Brady is the best. How would you know? Whens the last patriots game you saw?

And if he beats Atlanta and doesn't cheat what does that say?

And he did better with properly inflated balls. What a stud. You should have seen that game. Perhaps you would have the proper perspective.

By the way it's nice you aren't talking about California for once. Lol

best cheating fraud ever year.:up: last game i saw was against my rams when they played them this year.big deal that rams team gave no effort whatsoever in that game and are the joke of the NFL right now as a team that any high team could beat. :rofl: Brady had he played in the era montana or elway did,he would SUCK major major big time.back then the competition was MUCH tougher than this day and age when there are so many crappy teams and you cant hardly even touch the receivers where back then,they oculd pretty much MUG you.

Back then you did not have the majority of teams that were so crappy. that was around the record i figured they WOULD have this year the fact the other teams are so horrible a high school team could beat them on a given day.the crappy competion he faces is a joke.You are so much in denial that are frauds that you cant grasp it that in this day and age of parity you cant win division title after another and be a superbowl regular unless you are allowed to constantly cheat as they are all time.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Terry Bradshaw just called Brady the greatest of all time on the Colin Cowherd show, Phallics. Yeah, but what does HE know! (eye-roll)
Who gives a shit what Bradshaw thinks, he cannot spell cat if you gave him the C and the A.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you forgot to mention this as well not that it would do any good with OFS since logic and common sense never registers with him that if Bradshaw comes out and speaks what he REALLY thinks,then he will be kicked off fox network.:rolleyes:

these former NFL players like Montana and Jim Kelly and so many others that have come out,they dont have a contract with fox so nothing will happen to them if they come out like they have.:D they could care less about being an NFL host.:rofl:

Shula also was the first coach to lose to an AFL team. Going in as a 17 point favorite, his Colts were embarrassed by the Jets
LMAO! And? So? He has won more games than anyone in NFL history. Just because stupid people like you didn't realize the Jets had the better team and the bookies were too stupid to get the spread right doesn't mean anything other than how stupid people like you and the bookies are.

Whoa. Now you're blaming Brady for participation trophies and PC? That sounds unbalanced and obsessive. I could perhaps see citing Brady as an example of a symptom of PC culture, but a cause?

No what? No, you didn't mean to say Brady is a major cause of PC and participation trophies? No, you aren't willing to expound on your statement? No, you don't want to make yourself look foolish any more?

He is dishonest and a fool, pretty simple to see and he keeps backing himself into corners because of the stupid stuff he says and then cries that we hold him to his words. Hate will do that to you.

When a person cannot cogently discuss the issue they resort to personal attacks...:itsok:

and anybody who thinks pooper is not dishonest and a fool? here are the FACTS that people that dont have their head up his ass such as rightwinger,anquity and montrovant can see he indeed is that claiming that his two lovers USMB's resident troll rightwinger and anquity somehow one me,one who wont answer a question on him saying the rams would never come back to LA lways changing the subject and the other saying they are still in st louis this year.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And I just thanked you for not bringing up LA every other post and you're back to it again. Lol who cares? As long as you don't let that go papa pooper owns you.

Every time you bring it up, just so you know, I don't read or see la rams I see papa paowns me.

and anybody who thinks pooper is not dishonest and a fool? here are the FACTS that people that dont have their head up his ass such as rightwinger,anquity and montrovant can see he indeed is that claiming that his two lovers USMB's resident troll rightwinger and anquity somehow one me,one who wont answer a question on him saying the rams would never come back to LA lways changing the subject and the other saying they are still in st louis this year.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And I just thanked you for not bringing up LA every other post and you're back to it again. Lol who cares? As long as you don't let that go papa pooper owns you.

Every time you bring it up, just so you know, I don't read or see la rams I see papa paowns me.
thats fine,its pretty much for alex to see and for anybody who just happens to browse here who doesnt know about pooper and how he slanders me all the time for those kind of people to see.thats WHY i brought up the link for them for the lurkers to see who are maybe not posters but just lurk here how he has no credibility.

So what ? He is a convicted cheater, liar, quitter and destroyer of evidence:rofl:

Cannot be considered the greatest by any honest person.:itsok:

Terry Bradshaw just called Brady the greatest of all time on the Colin Cowherd show, Phallics. Yeah, but what does HE know! (eye-roll)
Who gives a shit what Bradshaw thinks, he cannot spell cat if you gave him the C and the A.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you forgot to mention this as well not that it would do any good with OFS since logic and common sense never registers with him that if Bradshaw comes out and speaks what he REALLY thinks,then he will be kicked off fox network.:rolleyes:

these former NFL players like Montana and Jim Kelly and so many others that have come out,they dont have a contract with fox so nothing will happen to them if they come out like they have.:D they could care less about being an NFL host.:rofl:
People I discuss this with especially now...and I mean NFL people, have very little regard for Brady only because of his cheating ways. I was even being given a hard time last night on my show because I live in this shithole otherwise known as Boston...gotta get back to NYC.

Troy Aikman also thinks Brady is the best of all time. Is he an idiot as well?
Everybody has an opinion and they all stink.

In 3 more days the grid iron will tell us whether Brady can exceed Terry Bradshaw's record. He is currently tied with him, but Bradshaw did not need to cheat.
Tom Brady lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended. All that to gain an unfair advantage in NFL football games, but these people want to say he is the greatest.:rofl:

AND live in denial he is not even one of the top 20 modern greats.:haha: the mainstream media of course has to bill him up and kiss his ass to sell newspapers that is WHY they never mention any of the facts you and i have or why in their propaganda about Belicheat being the greatest coach ever how he was a total failure in cleveland with just one winning season in five years.they come out and tell the truth and mention that little fact,the people who dont remember him and his days at cleveland then see the truth he is not that good a coach at all.:D its only poeple like pooper,OFS and other cheatriot apologists who only see what they want to see which is why they always ignore that fact on here same as the LAMESTREAM media.:D

Troy Aikman also thinks Brady is the best of all time. Is he an idiot as well?
Everybody has an opinion and they all stink.

In 3 more days the grid iron will tell us whether Brady can exceed Terry Bradshaw's record. He is currently tied with him, but Bradshaw did not need to cheat.
Tom Brady lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended. All that to gain an unfair advantage in NFL football games, but these people want to say he is the greatest.:rofl:

AND live in denial he is not even one of the top 20 modern greats.:haha: the mainstream media of course has to bill him up and kiss his ass to sell newspapers that is WHY they never mention any of the facts you and i have or why in their propaganda about Belicheat being the greatest coach ever how he was a total failure in cleveland with just one winning season in five years.they come out and tell the truth and mention that little fact,the people who dont remember him and his days at cleveland then see the truth he is not that good a coach at all.:D its only poeple like pooper,OFS and other cheatriot apologists who only see what they want to see which is why they always ignore that fact on here same as the LAMESTREAM media.:D

OFS is going to crawl back into the hole he came out of when Brady retires or gets honest.

thats fine,its pretty much for alex to see and for anybody who just happens to browse here who doesnt know about pooper and how he slanders me all the time for those kind of people to see.thats WHY i brought up the link for them for the lurkers to see who are maybe not posters but just lurk here how he has no credibility.
When you go on 4 paragraphs deep rehashing it to me it looks like he's pushing your buttons and it's working. I'm just telling you how it looks. Even though you were right at this point that's not even the point.

You can't knock Brady for being the greatest in his era. Yes the games more watered down so why doesn't another team put together a franchise like NE? They're all trying but hands down Brady has been top dog for a very long time. Manning's both have 2. Tom has 4.. soon 5. And he's been there 7 times. One of those years he lost he had a perfect season going. You guys are nuts

Wayne Gretzky would have got killed in the previous era style play. Still who's the greatest hockey player?

Michael Jordan was protected too. He's still the greatest.

When you go on 4 paragraphs deep rehashing it to me it looks like he's pushing your buttons and it's working. I'm just telling you how it looks. Even though you were right at this point that's not even the point.

You can't knock Brady for being the greatest in his era. Yes the games more watered down so why doesn't another team put together a franchise like NE? They're all trying but hands down Brady has been top dog for a very long time. Manning's both have 2. Tom has 4.. soon 5. And he's been there 7 times. One of those years he lost he had a perfect season going. You guys are nuts

Wayne Gretzky would have got killed in the previous era style play. Still who's the greatest hockey player?

BooBoo: "You can't knock Brady for being the greatest in his era."

Except he is not the greatest for his cheating, lying, destroying evidence and suspension.:itsok:

So what ? He is a convicted cheater, liar, quitter and destroyer of evidence:rofl:

Cannot be considered the greatest by any honest person.:itsok:
If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

I hear my lions never cheat. How many superbowls we got. I wish my team cared enough to cheat

BooBoo: "You can't knock Brady for being the greatest in his era."

Except he is not the greatest for his cheating, lying, destroying evidence and suspension.:itsok:
Bfd. But I also didn't care Clinton lied under oath. Who wouldn't?

We know you wouldn't cheat. That's why you didn't make the college football team.

Bama cheats too. They've been caught too. Still who's the greatest college football team? That's right. Same thing.

Right?

Those Hall of Fame QBs rank Brady as the best ever but you and Fart Boy claim he's not in the top ten? Gee...who SHOULD we pay attention to?
Who cares....Brady lied, cheated and was suspended he can never be considered the greatest

He already is considered the greatest by many. Many have a different opinion than yours. I put him third, behind Montana and Manning. I am in the minority but that is life.

Everyone has an opinion and yours is just one, not the authority.
for those who excuse or accept his cheating as the norm, Brady's acts most likely mirror their own

OFS and the cheatriot apologists as always suffer a major ass beating from you.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

as always old fart style is so butthurt Brady is not even on of the top 20 best in the modern day he gets desperate grasping at straws saying me and you are the only ones who say he is a fraud and cheater ignoring the fact others have come on here and said it as well just not everyday as we do but what is REALLY hsterical about old fartstyle is as always,him having his head up bradys ass,like clockwork,he thinks me and you are the ONLY ones that say he is a fraud and cheater and has this fantasy there are not DOZENS of other former NFL players that have echoed what we have said. he can only cry in defeat same as all Brady worshippers.:itsok:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Forum List

Back