Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Those Hall of Fame QBs rank Brady as the best ever but you and Fart Boy claim he's not in the top ten? Gee...who SHOULD we pay attention to?
Who cares....Brady lied, cheated and was suspended he can never be considered the greatest

He already is considered the greatest by many. Many have a different opinion than yours. I put him third, behind Montana and Manning. I am in the minority but that is life.

Everyone has an opinion and yours is just one, not the authority.
for those who excuse or accept his cheating as the norm, Brady's acts most likely mirror their own

That is just your opinion and not a valid one at that. Most people haven't blown it out of proportion. The NFL usually treats tampering as a $25000 fine to the team. A few weeks ago the NFL didn't fine the Steelers, nor investigated the accusation made against the Steelers. In 2014 the NFL failed to investigate the Panthers and the Vikings tampering with footballs during a game. The incident was filmed. Not sure why the NFL felt that the Patriots tampering was so much more egregious.

That is why the opinion of you and the NFL hold little weight with most people.
op=Tom brady. Tom Brady is not the greatest he is a liar and a cheater who suspended. he is not even in the same conversation

Again, yours in minority opinion and experts, current player and former players don't agree with you.

Brady has never played in a game, he was acting, just like all the other players in the NFL. The game is rigged and they are all actors.
Sez the guy who cannot argue with actual facts and needs a gang to back him up.

LA, I would not pay too much attention to weak Willie over here. The guy should go back to selling shoes or whatever it is he needs to do to make himself feel real.

He wants to take the irrelevant innuendo and make them relevant facts when discussing his hero.
Papa don't let Alexis phase you he's just jealous because his Cleveland browns suck.

No but seriously Alex wtf is wrong with you? I argue politics race and religion but never sports. It's just not that important. Want in on a secret. We are laughing at how worked up you and ram get. You are ridiculous.
"worked up" here? Hardly. I call a spade a spade and watch you guys run around like lunatics.

Fact is Brady is a cheater and is celebrated...that is relevant, when I coach his actions come into play, I have been asked by parents to explain to the ball players the ethical aspects of of being a football player and why Brady is not a person to be admired nor his actions respected.

Brady and his actions are a major reason why we have participation trophies and a PC society. I do not care how well or how badly he throws a ball....his actions and how they are received and treated are terrible.

Brady wanted the hero worship, he needed to act like one...that time has now passed.

By no means is he the greatest at anything...just another loser who tried to beat a system he fought for and agreed to.

Incidentally, if you look at the last few posts your buddy Papageorgio directed my way, he was having a terrible meltdown, insisting I give credence to his very unsubstantiated version of the facts and how they should be applied. Bunch of rough tough creampuffs....:itsok:

Sealy gets OWNED.I could not have said it any better.:up:

sealy that is Alex standing up and that is you on the floor k'od by him.:biggrin: Here is a rag of cold ice to heal the wounds.:itsok: this is the suffering that pooper,and old fartstyle have suffered from alex hundreds of times the past two years so they can help you get over the ass beating you just took from alex.lol

pix_1466078327e115847_1.jpg
Thanks maybe chrisL will tend to his wounds.
f249777e04135c01f0af6a4a37b0addc.jpg

These guys cannot get over the fact that Brady was actually suspended for cause, it was reviewed in court and the court of higher authority by THREE judges. The was rejected by all 7 for another shot at reversal. The Brady had his shot at the Supreme Court but choked and quit his legal battle. This is not some figment of an imagination. Brady is a scumbag who was caught and paid his price. He can never be considered as the greatest by anyone with a modicum of honestly.

This issue is he was suspended and is still considered by many as a great QB. You seem to think you have a moral authority and that trumps everything else.

Papa don't let Alexis phase you he's just jealous because his Cleveland browns suck.

No but seriously Alex wtf is wrong with you? I argue politics race and religion but never sports. It's just not that important. Want in on a secret. We are laughing at how worked up you and ram get. You are ridiculous.
"worked up" here? Hardly. I call a spade a spade and watch you guys run around like lunatics.

Fact is Brady is a cheater and is celebrated...that is relevant, when I coach his actions come into play, I have been asked by parents to explain to the ball players the ethical aspects of of being a football player and why Brady is not a person to be admired nor his actions respected.

Brady and his actions are a major reason why we have participation trophies and a PC society. I do not care how well or how badly he throws a ball....his actions and how they are received and treated are terrible.

Brady wanted the hero worship, he needed to act like one...that time has now passed.

By no means is he the greatest at anything...just another loser who tried to beat a system he fought for and agreed to.

Incidentally, if you look at the last few posts your buddy Papageorgio directed my way, he was having a terrible meltdown, insisting I give credence to his very unsubstantiated version of the facts and how they should be applied. Bunch of rough tough creampuffs....:itsok:

You are flattering yourself, you aren't worth a melt down, dishonest people never are.
You did crumble down to the floor and cry like a baby....calling me names and making wild accusations much like you did in your previous post, Whiner.

A dishonest person will look at Brady and claim he is anything but a cheater who got caught and destroyed evidence.
And he got caught. It was with 4 game suspension. He still made the finals

yeah with three of four home games given to them,ah how convienent,yep the NFL is not corrupt,that was just a coincidence you coincidence theorists will of course chalk it up to.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

four game suspension a total joke,thats the same as me robbing the bank and just paying a one dollar fine as my punishment.:rolleyes-41:

if goddel did not have his head up krafts ass,it would have been an entire SEASON:rolleyes-41: as it was for sean peyton for bountygate where the evidence was flimsy as best,he DID get an entire year suspension

If the games are rigged how can Brady cheat, the NFL has already decided the game.

LA, I would not pay too much attention to weak Willie over here. The guy should go back to selling shoes or whatever it is he needs to do to make himself feel real.

He wants to take the irrelevant innuendo and make them relevant facts when discussing his hero.

sealy that is Alex standing up and that is you on the floor k'od by him.:biggrin: Here is a rag of cold ice to heal the wounds.:itsok: this is the suffering that pooper,and old fartstyle have suffered from alex hundreds of times the past two years so they can help you get over the ass beating you just took from alex.lol

These guys cannot get over the fact that Brady was actually suspended for cause, it was reviewed in court and the court of higher authority by THREE judges. The was rejected by all 7 for another shot at reversal. The Brady had his shot at the Supreme Court but choked and quit his legal battle. This is not some figment of an imagination. Brady is a scumbag who was caught and paid his price. He can never be considered as the greatest by anyone with a modicum of honestly.

This issue is he was suspended and is still considered by many as a great QB. You seem to think you have a moral authority and that trumps everything else.
Rationalize, justify all because it is Brady.:crybaby::itsok:

Whoa. Now you're blaming Brady for participation trophies and PC? That sounds unbalanced and obsessive. I could perhaps see citing Brady as an example of a symptom of PC culture, but a cause?
no...please find a playmate

No what? No, you didn't mean to say Brady is a major cause of PC and participation trophies? No, you aren't willing to expound on your statement? No, you don't want to make yourself look foolish any more?

He is dishonest and a fool, pretty simple to see and he keeps backing himself into corners because of the stupid stuff he says and then cries that we hold him to his words. Hate will do that to you.

Papa: "He is dishonest and a fool.."

When a person cannot cogently discuss the issue they resort to personal attacks...:itsok:

Because you've never resorted to personal attacks in this thread, right? :lol:

Love how Alex is owned by you! Lol! Nice work!

no...please find a playmate

No what? No, you didn't mean to say Brady is a major cause of PC and participation trophies? No, you aren't willing to expound on your statement? No, you don't want to make yourself look foolish any more?

He is dishonest and a fool, pretty simple to see and he keeps backing himself into corners because of the stupid stuff he says and then cries that we hold him to his words. Hate will do that to you.

When a person cannot cogently discuss the issue they resort to personal attacks...:itsok:

Love how Alex is owned by you! Lol! Nice work!
Owned how?

Find another playmate.

Find another response. ;)
I am just playing with you....

Brady is a cheater and a liar, he destroyed evidence and got suspended other, than that he has done well for a 6th round draft pick, but cannot be considered the greatest because of his transgressions.

YOU cannot consider him the greatest, the rest of the world can and do!

Not rationalizing anything, just stating the facts. The fact you cannot accept what others opinions are, are own you and you alone.

Find another playmate.

Find another response. ;)
I am just playing with you....

Brady is a cheater and a liar, he destroyed evidence and got suspended other, than that he has done well for a 6th round draft pick, but cannot be considered the greatest because of his transgressions.

YOU cannot consider him the greatest, the rest of the world can and do!

Prove it.

Not rationalizing anything, just stating the facts. The fact you cannot accept what others opinions are, are own you and you alone.

The fact is Brady lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and got suspended.

You are right and he is still considered by many experts, current players, former players and NFL fans as the greatest QB of all time. In fact other than perhaps Montana, Brady is considered the greatest QB of all time and most people put him in the top five.

You are right and he is still considered by many experts, current players, former players and NFL fans as the greatest QB of all time. In fact other than perhaps Montana, Brady is considered the greatest QB of all time and most people put him in the top five.
As far as Fans when I am in New England....many do...many don't and resent the way he is celebrated due to the cheating. Those that do not consider him the greatest feel he lied to them as fans and he let them down when he stopped fighting the Commissioner, ball players I speak with when there is no camera or recording device think he is full of shit and a scumbag because of the cheating, lying and destroying evidence.

Brady had a responsibility to maintain the image he developed and the NFL perpetuated.

Who cares....Brady lied, cheated and was suspended he can never be considered the greatest

He already is considered the greatest by many. Many have a different opinion than yours. I put him third, behind Montana and Manning. I am in the minority but that is life.

for those who excuse or accept his cheating as the norm, Brady's acts most likely mirror their own

That is just your opinion and not a valid one at that. Most people haven't blown it out of proportion. The NFL usually treats tampering as a $25000 fine to the team. A few weeks ago the NFL didn't fine the Steelers, nor investigated the accusation made against the Steelers. In 2014 the NFL failed to investigate the Panthers and the Vikings tampering with footballs during a game. The incident was filmed. Not sure why the NFL felt that the Patriots tampering was so much more egregious.

op=Tom brady. Tom Brady is not the greatest he is a liar and a cheater who suspended. he is not even in the same conversation

Again, yours in minority opinion and experts, current player and former players don't agree with you.
In some ways I respect the Patriots for being so competitive that they would even "cheat" to win. You know what? It's a game! And these guys get paid a lot of money to win. So fuck it I would cheat too. What does deflating balls cost? 4 games? OK, but consider their cheating ways has led to 7 freaking superbowls. Moral of the story for the kids is cheatin
cheaters sometimes win. I think it's a great life lesson for the kids. Life isn't fair and your competition doesn't always play by the rules.

It's not pass interference if the ref doesn't call it. It's not a flagrant foul if the ref doesn't see it.

7 superbowls and bitches crying about stealing plays and deflated balls.

As far as Fans when I am in New England....many do...many don't and resent the way he is celebrated due to the cheating. Those that do not consider him the greatest feel he lied to them as fans and he let them down when he stopped fighting the Commissioner, ball players I speak with when there is no camera or recording device think he is full of shit and a scumbag because of the cheating, lying and destroying evidence.

Brady had a responsibility to maintain the image he developed and the NFL perpetuated.
And on top of all that he endorsed trump. You're right Brady does suck

You are flattering yourself, you aren't worth a melt down, dishonest people never are.
You did crumble down to the floor and cry like a baby....calling me names and making wild accusations much like you did in your previous post, Whiner.

A dishonest person will look at Brady and claim he is anything but a cheater who got caught and destroyed evidence.

yeah with three of four home games given to them,ah how convienent,yep the NFL is not corrupt,that was just a coincidence you coincidence theorists will of course chalk it up to.

four game suspension a total joke,thats the same as me robbing the bank and just paying a one dollar fine as my punishment.:rolleyes-41:

if goddel did not have his head up krafts ass,it would have been an entire SEASON:rolleyes-41: as it was for sean peyton for bountygate where the evidence was flimsy as best,he DID get an entire year suspension

If the games are rigged how can Brady cheat, the NFL has already decided the game.
Yea why would they need to steal playbooks it's all scripted and choreographed. Barry Sanders wasn't really that good.

The Seattle screw up took days to get it just right

17 people say yes 12 say no. Ram doesn't count because he hasn't watched Brady play more than a couple times in the last few years and many of the no's aren't probably being honest or realistic

17 people say yes 12 say no. Ram doesn't count because he hasn't watched Brady play more than a couple times in the last few years and many of the no's aren't probably being honest or realistic
Does not matter here I did not vote. never do on this stuff

In some ways I respect the Patriots for being so competitive that they would even "cheat" to win. You know what? It's a game! And these guys get paid a lot of money to win. So fuck it I would cheat too. What does deflating balls cost? 4 games? OK, but consider their cheating ways has led to 7 freaking superbowls. Moral of the story for the kids is cheatin
cheaters sometimes win. I think it's a great life lesson for the kids. Life isn't fair and your competition doesn't always play by the rules.

It's not pass interference if the ref doesn't call it. It's not a flagrant foul if the ref doesn't see it.

7 superbowls and bitches crying about stealing plays and deflated balls.

I'm not a Pats fan and I hope the Falcons win on Sunday. However, the penalty for tampering with footballs is $25000 unless it is Brady or New England then it is draft picks, million dollars and game suspensions. The fact that Brady cheated is lost on me because the rules are arbitrary and not fair. The deflated balls was way overrated and is proven by the league ignoring similar tampering. The spy gate has been done over and over and over and it has been done to the Patriots a lot more than done by.

Fair is fair and as much as I hate the Pats, the league needs to be fair and I don't think it is. It makes up which rules they enforce as they go.

Yea why would they need to steal playbooks it's all scripted and choreographed. Barry Sanders wasn't really that good.

The Seattle screw up took days to get it just right

Yep, that is where Lambs fan looks so stupid. You can't cheat if games are rigged.

Brady has never played in a game, he was acting, just like all the other players in the NFL. The game is rigged and they are all actors.

Brady was suspended for one reason and one reason alone. A lower court examined the question of guilt and found that the NFL didn't come close to proving Brady guilty of cheating. The higher court never considered Brady's guilt...their ruling was strictly whether the NFL's Commissioner had the legal right to impose whatever penalty he wanted regardless of whether or not a player's guilt was proven. Brady was not "caught". Brady was not proven guilty! The lower court judge basically laughed the NFL's case against Brady out of court. The investigation was THAT bad! What the higher court established was this...that the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the Players Union and the NFL gave the Commissioner the right to impose whatever punishment he saw fit no matter whether guilt was proven!

What part of that can't your little brain grasp?

Forum List

Back