Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Except I don't think Brady is the greatest. However, I know that sports are what you can get away with and that is a fact of the game. Whether you get caught or not it is cheating. You claim a different standard and it is dishonest and lands you no credibility. That is why you have no credibility, you have two different standards. Every team, hundreds of players have cheated over the decades and yet your only concern is one player, who if the standard fine was applied would be $25,000. The Steelers this season were caught tampering with footballs, no fine, no investigation. The Vikings and Panthers were shown on film tampering with footballs, again, no fine, no investigation.

Not sure why one is cheating and the others are ignored.
Hardly, the OP is about Brady period. That is what I am discussing as far as whether he is the greatest. Those who wish to ignore his cheating, lying and suspension are the people who do not have any credibility.

The people that aren't honest and dismiss others cheating because they are not caught by a league official are the truly dishonest people. Focus and zero in on one guy and one incident is pretty myopic and truly dishonest, which you are. Sad troll that you are.
Me troll? no way

I am addressing the OP ...you want to expand it and justify Brady's untoward behavior. The guy is a liar and a cheater who got suspended.

You are delusional and butthurt .:itsok:

Try that crap with someone else.:rofl:

And you are a cheater that has a double standard. I'm not justifying a damn thing, you won't be honest.

Papa: "And you are a cheater that has a double standard. I'm not justifying a damn thing, you won't be honest.":itsok:

Of course I am being honest Papatroll, Brady is a liar and a cheater who was suspended. For this reason as well as others he is not the greatest .

Not even one of the top 20 greatest in the superbowl era since he is a fraud,that little fact hurts poopers feelings of course.:D

Hardly, the OP is about Brady period. That is what I am discussing as far as whether he is the greatest. Those who wish to ignore his cheating, lying and suspension are the people who do not have any credibility.

The people that aren't honest and dismiss others cheating because they are not caught by a league official are the truly dishonest people. Focus and zero in on one guy and one incident is pretty myopic and truly dishonest, which you are. Sad troll that you are.
Me troll? no way

I am addressing the OP ...you want to expand it and justify Brady's untoward behavior. The guy is a liar and a cheater who got suspended.

And you are a cheater that has a double standard. I'm not justifying a damn thing, you won't be honest.

Papa: "And you are a cheater that has a double standard. I'm not justifying a damn thing, you won't be honest.":itsok:

Of course I am being honest Papatroll, Brady is a liar and a cheater who was suspended. For this reason as well as others he is not the greatest .

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You think this is crazy? "Brady is a liar and a cheater who was suspended. For this reason as well as others he is not the greatest ."

Ok:dunno:

5 days and about 4 hours to go until the myth of Brady finally evaporates at the hands of Atlanta.

Dont be so sure,these games are rigged and phony as hell.They are the same thing as elections,all a dog and pony show with the outcome already fixed.Only difference between the NFL and pro wrestling is it does not always go the way they planned like in the superbowl against the Giants when they had an undefeated season.the NFL obviously wanted the cheats to have an unblemished undefeated season but two things happened in that superbowl they were not able to account for.they never figured on 4th and 10 that Eli Manning would keep his composure and complete the pass never figuring that Giants receiver would make a one in a million spectacular catch against his helmet that he would never make again in another million tries.those two things spolied their party and the vegas betting people.

This is the most confusing post ever. Is everything rigged or not?

playoffs and superbowls are practically always rigged,they are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling only difference is like i said,sometimes it doesnt always go the way they planned it as i just proved with the giants and pats superbowl.

ever wonder WHY mike holmgren after the packers/seahawks superbowl said-i did not realise that we would not only be competing with the players but the refs as well? or WHY a former NFL official said the rams/patriots superbowl was the worst officiated game he had ever seen having seen high school games that were easily far better officiated and rams wide receiver Issac bruce said he had never been in a game where the refs allowed the other players to mug him as they did in that game?

well this post will obviously be confusing to you as well since that simple one went over your head.:cuckoo::lmao:

Me troll? no way

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You think this is crazy? "Brady is a liar and a cheater who was suspended. For this reason as well as others he is not the greatest ."

you need to be more clear and say he is not even one of the top 20 greatest in the superbowl era let alone ever.:lmao:

It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest, in others opinions he is the greatest but when you went off that because Rice and Montana weren't cheaters because the authoritative power did not find them to be, you took the thread in another direction. The mere fact that you won't answer those questions posed proves you are dishonest and more probably a cheater that doesn't get caught. So play your silly games, we all know that you are dishonest and you have no credibility. You are dishonest and I will continue to call you out on it.
Try again

Brady is the OP and he is a cheater. His record reflects as much.

And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple.

Of course, in your view I have no credibility. Anyone who thinks Brady is the greatest in view of his record of cheating and suspension has a skewed version of reality.:itsok:

Except I don't think Brady is the greatest. However, I know that sports are what you can get away with and that is a fact of the game. Whether you get caught or not it is cheating. You claim a different standard and it is dishonest and lands you no credibility. That is why you have no credibility, you have two different standards. Every team, hundreds of players have cheated over the decades and yet your only concern is one player, who if the standard fine was applied would be $25,000. The Steelers this season were caught tampering with footballs, no fine, no investigation. The Vikings and Panthers were shown on film tampering with footballs, again, no fine, no investigation.

:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

5 days and about 4 hours to go until the myth of Brady finally evaporates at the hands of Atlanta.

Dont be so sure,these games are rigged and phony as hell.They are the same thing as elections,all a dog and pony show with the outcome already fixed.Only difference between the NFL and pro wrestling is it does not always go the way they planned like in the superbowl against the Giants when they had an undefeated season.the NFL obviously wanted the cheats to have an unblemished undefeated season but two things happened in that superbowl they were not able to account for.they never figured on 4th and 10 that Eli Manning would keep his composure and complete the pass never figuring that Giants receiver would make a one in a million spectacular catch against his helmet that he would never make again in another million tries.those two things spolied their party and the vegas betting people.

playoffs and superbowls are practically always rigged,they are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling only difference is like i said,sometimes it doesnt always go the way they planned it as i just proved with the giants and pats superbowl.

ever wonder WHY mike holmgren after the packers/seahawks superbowl said-i did not realise that we would not only be competing with the players but the refs as well? or WHY a former NFL official said the rams/patriots superbowl was the worst officiated game he had ever seen having seen high school games that were easily far better officiated and rams wide receiver Issac bruce said he had never been in a game where the refs allowed the other players to mug him as they did in that game?

well this post will obviously be confusing to you as well since that simple one went over your head.:cuckoo::lmao:

Yeah. You'll have to explain it more if you want it to make sense. Like, you know, sense on Earth.

It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest, in others opinions he is the greatest but when you went off that because Rice and Montana weren't cheaters because the authoritative power did not find them to be, you took the thread in another direction. The mere fact that you won't answer those questions posed proves you are dishonest and more probably a cheater that doesn't get caught. So play your silly games, we all know that you are dishonest and you have no credibility. You are dishonest and I will continue to call you out on it.
Try again

And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple.

Of course, in your view I have no credibility. Anyone who thinks Brady is the greatest in view of his record of cheating and suspension has a skewed version of reality.:itsok:

Me troll? no way

same as he is butthurt on me taking him to school what a moron idiot he was for blatantly ignoring facts that carson was a hoax so there was no way in hell the raiders would join the Rams in LA this year always changing the subject to me being off by one year on the rams return.lol

hey did you see this link i posted earlier?

New England Patriots playing out as latter-day Oakland Raiders

you might of missed it with all your arguing with pooper and OFS but what i found so hysterical about it was it pretty much says the same thing i have said the last several years that the cheats have now replaced the raiders as the most hated team in the NFL because of their integrity they have.:biggrin:

I remember when I brought that fact up a couple years ago to OFS and he got angry and went into meltdown mode over it which i am sure is no surprise to you because the truth hurt him so much.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I used to loath the raiders because Al Davis did not care what morals the players he signed had.the cheats have replaced the raiders as the biggest thugs in the NFL because the worst kind of players I remember Davis signing were wife beaters,he did not go out and sign a murderer.:lmao::haha: Kraft and Belicheat EASILY win the contest as the biggest thugs over Al Davis as men with no morals,conscience,or integrity which they passed on to Brady.:up:

as I said,when i told that to OFS he got so angry cause the truth hurts that he was exposed for cheering on a team that employed a murderer.:haha:

Last edited:

Yeah. You'll have to explain it more if you want it to make sense. Like, you know, sense on Earth.

well your out of luck then,i have tried to get it down to as few sentences as possible and since you still dont get it,well you're on your own,dont know what to tell ya.

well your out of luck then,i have tried to get it down to as few sentences as possible and since you still dont get it,well you're on your own,dont know what to tell ya.

Guess you are screwed.

Apparently you didn't notice that Papageorgio just stated he does not think Brady is the greatest. Then again, you give the impression of ignoring those parts of posts you are unwilling or unable to answer.

Kinda like how Pooper changes the subject all the time when i expose him what a moron he was for not listening to me two years ago when I told him the raiders would never be back in LA again as long as davis is the owner cause most the owners dont like the davis family and dont want a bumbling clown in LA running a team as well as being an idiot enough to be such a moron into thinking carson was real for the raiders and chargers plans to share a stadium there ignoring the multiple times I mentioned carson was a hoax because the site is on a toxic landdump.:biggrin:
that logic and common sense never registered with him though.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

everytime i bring that fact up that he said that,he always changes the subject and talks about how i was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back which is irrelevent because i admitted MANY times back then i was off by one year and and have never denied he got THAT right when he said they would be back in 2016 and never denied I said 2015 and again,admitted many times I was off by one year.:rolleyes:

he goes into evade mode about being wrong on the raiders being there changing the topic to how i was off by one year on the rams which is weird since again,i have never denied i was off by one year.thats pooper for ya though.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

I know :eusa_dance:

I was responding to the following:

Papa: "And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple."

No where is Brady mentioned, Montrovant is drinking his own kool-ade. Apparently it causes cognitive problems.

Papa is squirming in his own shoes because there is no way that Brady's cheating can be ignored , there is no justification, Brady was suspended from the game as sure as he is a cheater and a liar.

Look at the first post in the nested quotes there. Papa starts it by saying this, "It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest..." That was 2 posts back from the one you were responding to. That was Papa's last post before the one you were responding to. Since you have been arguing with him, I had assumed you were actually reading his posts.

Here, I'll quote the post for you if you are, for some reason, unwilling to look at the original post or in your own nested quotes :

No cognitive problems, I just actually read Papageorgio's post. Considering you quoted and replied to that post, one would hope you actually read it.
Mini modding?

I answered his previous post back then....go away already.

Let me translate : "I have no answer. My comment about cognitive problems sounds like it applies to me more than anyone else. I wish Montrovant would drop it so I wouldn't continue to look like a fool."

:lol:

and how you keep your head up Poopers ass in the procees as well.:haha:

the same kid who runs off when shown what a stupid moron he was to think the raiders ALONG with the Rams had any chance in hell of being in LA this year even though i stated MANY times there was no way in hell the Raiders had a chance of being there in LA as long as davis is the owner never mind the fact the carson site was a hoax that i tried to explain to him too many times to remember because it was on a toxic landdump,FACTS that went through one ear and out the other with him,facts that even a CHILD could have seen the obvious i saw that carson was a hoax.:lmao::haha:

But again,you have your head up his ass so you dont see how he has no credibility in anything he says since he changes the subject on that and brings up me being off by one year on the Rams when cornered on this fact.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Me troll? no way

you need to be more clear and say he is not even one of the top 20 greatest in the superbowl era let alone ever.:lmao:
There have been
Try again

Me troll? no way

same as he is butthurt on me taking him to school what a moron idiot he was for blatantly ignoring facts that carson was a hoax so there was no way in hell the raiders would join the Rams in LA this year always changing the subject to me being off by one year on the rams return.lol

you might of missed it with all your arguing with pooper and OFS but what i found so hysterical about it was it pretty much says the same thing i have said the last several years that the cheats have now replaced the raiders as the most hated team in the NFL because of their integrity they have.:biggrin:

I remember when I brought that fact up a couple years ago to OFS and he got angry and went into meltdown mode over it which i am sure is no surprise to you because the truth hurt him so much.

I used to loath the raiders because Al Davis did not care what morals the players he signed had.the cheats have replaced the raiders as the biggest thugs in the NFL because the worst kind of players I remember Davis signing were wife beaters,he did not go out and sign a murderer.:lmao::haha: Kraft and Belicheat EASILY win the contest as the biggest thugs over Al Davis as men with no morals,conscience,or integrity which they passed on to Brady.:up:

as I said,when i told that to OFS he got so angry cause the truth hurts that he was exposed for cheering on a team that employed a murderer.:haha:
Seriously, between the cheating and all the other stuff the game has been degraded.

There have been

Me troll? no way

Seriously, between the cheating and all the other stuff the game has been degraded.

did you see post# 466 of mine?:biggrin:

Guess you are screwed.

All the games are rigged and Brady cheats, that about sums up his posts.

My question has always been if the games are rigged how can anyone cheat? :dunno:

Guess you are screwed.

My question has always been if the games are rigged how can anyone cheat? :dunno:

They aren't rigged. I can't argue about cheating though. It's possible and certainly has followed Brady and Belichick for a few years. Even this year seems odd with the misplacement of shanahan's backpack

Guess you are screwed.

They aren't rigged. I can't argue about cheating though. It's possible and certainly has followed Brady and Belichick for a few years. Even this year seems odd with the misplacement of shanahan's backpack

I don't think they are rigged, but lafan claims they are rigged and then there are cheaters, don't think there can be both.

I think cheating is an inherent part of the game. Every team has been caught cheating at one time or another. Sad part of the game.

Guess you are screwed.

I don't think they are rigged, but lafan claims they are rigged and then there are cheaters, don't think there can be both.

I think cheating is an inherent part of the game. Every team has been caught cheating at one time or another. Sad part of the game.

Name all teams caught cheating and, in reality, the Patriots are probably the top team if not the only team.

Guess you are screwed.

Name all teams caught cheating and, in reality, the Patriots are probably the top team if not the only team.

Oldstyle posted a link back in post #399 about NFL teams and cheating. I don't know how many of the instances were caught and punished and how many were like Rice and Montana, saying cheating happened years after the fact. I'm pretty sure the list included every team and I know the Patriots weren't at the top. Take of it what you will. :dunno:

Guess you are screwed.

Www.Yourteamcheats.com

Guess you are screwed.

Www.Yourteamcheats.com
Brady is the best. Like a pitcher takes the blame or credit for the win even if he only gives up 1 run the QB has the ball every down. Everytime a team scores on new england new england scores right back. Brady has done it year after year after year and he has won an obscene amount of games.

Can you name the other new england players other than Brady and gronk? Most can't. And everyone else is expendable. No gronk no problem. But without Brady would they have made it to the Superbowl?

Tom Brady has owned every quarterback except maybe Eli for some strange reason.

So if he's not the goat he's definitely the greatest of his time.

PS. Why don't you admit you lied and you were wrong? And you didn't reply to my last post

Forum List

Back