Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
ANYHOW, the Super Bowl is supposed to be about fun and entertainment. If some weirdos want to obsess over it and act like miserable SOBs, then who cares. I would suggest ignoring the TROLLS though because they don't add to any discussions. They just take away from the discussions. So PLEASE, can we talk about the stats, the records and the players and stop giving the trolls attention?
LOL Brady is the OP and whether he is the "gReAtEsT".

He is not.......

His success is built on cheating and lying.:itsok:

According to you, only if you are caught by an authorities power, other than that cheating is okay by you. Every team has cheated, every team has been caught by the NFL for cheating, it's a hard cold fact that you ignore. You concentrate on only one person and one person only. You have no credibility in your claims. You are dishonest.

ANYHOW, the Super Bowl is supposed to be about fun and entertainment. If some weirdos want to obsess over it and act like miserable SOBs, then who cares. I would suggest ignoring the TROLLS though because they don't add to any discussions. They just take away from the discussions. So PLEASE, can we talk about the stats, the records and the players and stop giving the trolls attention?

He is not.......

According to you, only if you are caught by an authorities power, other than that cheating is okay by you. Every team has cheated, every team has been caught by the NFL for cheating, it's a hard cold fact that you ignore. You concentrate on only one person and one person only. You have no credibility in your claims. You are dishonest.
This thread is about Brady and whether he is the Greatest.

You clowns wish to expand the OP to include anything that will justify and normalize Brady's cheating ways.

Ain't gonna happen.

Brady is a cheater plain and simple, he was suspended, he fought the suspension and lost then the next round just gave up. He agreed with the suspension that is part of his record and legacy.

He can never be considered the greatest because his cheating got him where he is when all he had to do was show up on the field and play ball.:itsok:

He is not.......

You clowns wish to expand the OP to include anything that will justify and normalize Brady's cheating ways.

Ain't gonna happen.

Brady is a cheater plain and simple, he was suspended, he fought the suspension and lost then the next round just gave up. He agreed with the suspension that is part of his record and legacy.

He can never be considered the greatest because his cheating got him where he is when all he had to do was show up on the field and play ball.:itsok:

It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest, in others opinions he is the greatest but when you went off that because Rice and Montana weren't cheaters because the authoritative power did not find them to be, you took the thread in another direction. The mere fact that you won't answer those questions posed proves you are dishonest and more probably a cheater that doesn't get caught. So play your silly games, we all know that you are dishonest and you have no credibility. You are dishonest and I will continue to call you out on it.

He is not.......

Ain't gonna happen.

It your opinion he isn't the greatest, in my opinion he isn't the greatest, in others opinions he is the greatest but when you went off that because Rice and Montana weren't cheaters because the authoritative power did not find them to be, you took the thread in another direction. The mere fact that you won't answer those questions posed proves you are dishonest and more probably a cheater that doesn't get caught. So play your silly games, we all know that you are dishonest and you have no credibility. You are dishonest and I will continue to call you out on it.
Try again

Brady is the OP and he is a cheater. His record reflects as much.

He is not.......

Ain't gonna happen.

Try again

And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple.

He is not.......

Ain't gonna happen.

Try again

And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple.

Of course, in your view I have no credibility. Anyone who thinks Brady is the greatest in view of his record of cheating and suspension has a skewed version of reality.:itsok:

Ain't gonna happen.

Try again

Of course, in your view I have no credibility. Anyone who thinks Brady is the greatest in view of his record of cheating and suspension has a skewed version of reality.:itsok:

Apparently you didn't notice that Papageorgio just stated he does not think Brady is the greatest. Then again, you give the impression of ignoring those parts of posts you are unwilling or unable to answer.

Ain't gonna happen.

Try again

Apparently you didn't notice that Papageorgio just stated he does not think Brady is the greatest. Then again, you give the impression of ignoring those parts of posts you are unwilling or unable to answer.
No....

Ain't gonna happen.

Try again

Kinda like how Pooper changes the subject all the time when i expose him what a moron he was for not listening to me two years ago when I told him the Raiders would never be back in LA again as long as davis is the owner cause most the owners dont like the davis family and dont want a bumbling clown in LA running a team as well as being an idiot enough to be such a moron into thinking carson was real for the raiders and chargers plans to share a stadium there ignoring the multiple times I mentioned carson was a hoax because the site is on a toxic landdump.:biggrin:
that logic and common sense never registered with him though.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

everytime i bring that fact up that he said that,that he was WRONG about the raiders,he always changes the subject and talks about how i was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back which is irrelevent because i admitted MANY times back then i was off by one year and and have never denied he got THAT right when he said they would be back in 2016 and never denied I said 2015 and again,admitted many times I was off by one year.:rolleyes:

he goes into evade mode about being wrong on the raiders being there changing the topic to how i was off by one year on the rams which is weird since again,i have never denied i was off by one year.thats pooper for ya though.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

Pooper changes the subject me being wrong about the year of the rams cause he is too butthurt to admit he was wrong about the raiders coming back to LA this past year same as anquity and rightwinger are butthurt they were proven wrong by me on the rams never coming back and too scared to admit it.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Ain't gonna happen.

Try again

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

to no surprise pooper somehow thinks HE has credibilty somehow even though he has the warped logic that rightwinger and anquity somehow own me when they BOTH said the rams would never come back to LA again and have never owned up to that always running off changeing the subject when i ask them that question ans whats even more hysterical,he has his head up rightwingers ass even though these two trolls cant even agree what city the Rams are playing in this year.:lmao:Pooper DOES acknowledge the Rams are in LA where his love rightwinger says they are in st louis this year cause he is butthurt he was proven wrong by me so he tries to convince himself he is right and pooper thinks he has credibilty having his head up USMB's resident troll? comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Try again

Kinda like how Pooper changes the subject all the time when i expose him what a moron he was for not listening to me two years ago when I told him the raiders would never be back in LA again as long as davis is the owner cause most the owners dont like the davis family and dont want a bumbling clown in LA running a team as well as being an idiot enough to be such a moron into thinking carson was real for the raiders and chargers plans to share a stadium there ignoring the multiple times I mentioned carson was a hoax because the site is on a toxic landdump.:biggrin:

everytime i bring that fact up that he said that,he always changes the subject and talks about how i was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back which is irrelevent because i admitted MANY times back then i was off by one year and and have never denied he got THAT right when he said they would be back in 2016 and never denied I said 2015 and again,admitted many times I was off by one year.:rolleyes:

he goes into evade mode about being wrong on the raiders being there changing the topic to how i was off by one year on the rams which is weird since again,i have never denied i was off by one year.thats pooper for ya though.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

I know :eusa_dance:

I was responding to the following:

Papa: "And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple."

No where is Brady mentioned, Montrovant is drinking his own kool-ade. Apparently it causes cognitive problems.

Papa is squirming in his own shoes because there is no way that Brady's cheating can be ignored , there is no justification, Brady was suspended from the game as sure as he is a cheater and a liar.

He is not.......

Ain't gonna happen.

they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are whining after being taken to school by you all the time.:haha:

Try again

Kinda like how Pooper changes the subject all the time when i expose him what a moron he was for not listening to me two years ago when I told him the raiders would never be back in LA again as long as davis is the owner cause most the owners dont like the davis family and dont want a bumbling clown in LA running a team as well as being an idiot enough to be such a moron into thinking carson was real for the raiders and chargers plans to share a stadium there ignoring the multiple times I mentioned carson was a hoax because the site is on a toxic landdump.:biggrin:

everytime i bring that fact up that he said that,he always changes the subject and talks about how i was wrong on the year of the Rams coming back which is irrelevent because i admitted MANY times back then i was off by one year and and have never denied he got THAT right when he said they would be back in 2016 and never denied I said 2015 and again,admitted many times I was off by one year.:rolleyes:

Papa: "And you have no credibility and dishonest which means your opinion is tainted because you think it is okay for people to cheat as long as you don't get caught. Dishonest pure and simple."

No where is Brady mentioned, Montrovant is drinking his own kool-ade. Apparently it causes cognitive problems.

Papa is squirming in his own shoes because there is no way that Brady's cheating can be ignored , there is no justification, Brady was suspended from the game as sure as he is a cheater and a liar.

the thing that cracks me up about that post of his is not only does he ignore how Brady cheated as you pointed out,but where does he come up with this lunatic garbage its okay for someone to cheat if they dont get caught?lol. well considering it is pooper who somehow thinks rightwinger and anquity own me,that is no surprise whatsoever he came up with that at all.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

how you can put up with these trolls is beyond me,i had to use the ignore feature two years ago on pooper after he was too stupid to listen to common sense from me that the raiders had no chance of being in LA for the 2016 season.:haha:

He is not.......

Ain't gonna happen.

Try again

when you ask pooper that question of course,he does the same thing same as he does when i ask him how he could be such a moron to believe the raiders had any chance of being in LA for the 2016 season.this-:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:
knowing him,he will go and say he never said the raiders would be back in 2016,just that they would someday.problem is is that this place keeps records of your past posts so if you or someone like montrovant want to see where pooper said the raiders would be back in 2016,i will be more than happy to bring up that post of his.I wont for pooper since HE will just change the subject talking about me being off one year on the rams return.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

the thing that cracks me up about that post of his is not only does he ignore how Brady cheated as you pointed out,but where does he come up with this lunatic garbage its okay for someone to cheat if they dont get caught?lol. well considering it is pooper who somehow thinks rightwinger and anquity own me,that is no surprise whatsoever he came up with that at all.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

how you can put up with these trolls is beyond me,i had to use the ignore feature two years ago on pooper after he was too stupid to listen to common sense from me that the raiders had no chance of being in LA for the 2016 season.:haha:
When these self important clowns start posting what they imagine you are thinking is when they need to sit the next round out and get some emotional intervention.

I'd need to see all the stats.

It's so hard to say "best ever" because rules etc. have changed so much. QBs are given a lot more leeway and protection now, so, I don't think anyone in today's game is the "best ever"....

well you got to remember who the OP is,He is USMB's resident troll who is butthurt so much about me taking him to school the Rams would be back in LA after insisting to me for two years they would never be back ignoring facts even a child could figure out that they obviously would,that he tries to convince himself they are still in st louis.see?

After over 20 years....LA finally gets an NFL team

he would kill himself first before ever admitting he was proven wrong even on a simple thing about admitting the Rams would never be back in LA again.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

While Brady is a highly talented QB whose abilities put him in the highest echelon in football history - NO - he is not or can ever be "the greatest".
The guy cheats. There can be no honest disagreement with that statement. And therefore he will never be the greatest.

Be careful,you are making way too much sense for clowns like pooper,old fart style,the OP and chrissy to comprehend. dont try and convince them they are wrong or they will go into heart attack mode having temper tantrems cause the truth hurts.:up:

And Alex continues to run. Your running helps show how dishonest you really are.
I run from nothing.

I answer the OP

Brady is not the greatest.

Pooper as always,shows what a hypocrite he is. HE runs off with his tail between his legs when i point out how he was wrong on the raiders coming back to LA this year,and IGNORES how his lover anquity runs off with his tail between hie legs when i ask him what was it he was saying about the rams never coming back to LA again and yet he says YOU run off ignoring hos his lover anquity does the same thing over a simple question i have asked him the last two years and cant get an answer from from him on?

oh my,the irony and hypocrisy of pooper

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Joe Montana, always & forever.

Brady is a very good QB, but not such a great person. He's a cheater and he loves DJT - those things prevent him from being 'greatest ever' anything. History will bear it out.

Great to see a FEMALE come on here for once who does not have her head up Bradys ass and loves his looks so much that they ignore what a criminal he is that they worship him.:beer::clap::clap::clap::clap:
That is hard to find around here.
that rarely happens ever at this site. There is this one female NFL fan last year who stopped coming here after last years superbowl which is a shame because she knew as much about football as all of us dudes did,but she told me last year she was so disgusted with how the cheatriots get away with scandal after scandal all the time that she was going to leave this section and that she was done with football. kudos to her,wise decision.:thup:

Last year was the first superbowl I did not watch,the one from two years ago when pete the cheat threw the game for the cheats to win was the last superbowl I plan to watch unless of course it is my Rams and that could be decades with how bad they are now.lol

Like I said,the thread title SHOULD say who is the best quaterback of all time in the superbowl era,Montana or Bradshaw since as we both know THEY are the only two quarterbacks that are TRUE winners of four superbowls.

It's a bit sentimental, as Joe Montana was my first crush as a pre-teen - followed by an even bigger crush on Wayne Gretzky when I got into hockey as a teenager.

I don't really follow football much anymore, but on stats alone I recognize that Tom Brady is obviously a good QB and a hard worker. And if I were a football fan, I'd have to be a Pats fan, being a Masshole. Glad I don't care for the game anymore, as I don't like being associated with the taint of cheating and there is no getting around the team's reputation, even if you don't believe Tom was directly involved in Deflategate (but if not, why destroy the cell phone?).

He's just too pretty and too full of himself and he dumped Bridget Monyahan and his life is too charmed and he loves Trump - so he's a chump. I'll be rooting (quietly, because of where I live) for the Falcons.

Shady Brady and the cheats have tainted the sport forever,that is why NFL ratings are down at an all time low.the booing of him last year at the superbowl just proved the nation is fed up with their cheating and their scandals.

Last year was the first superbowl i did not watch in several years.never will again. i watched like 20 minutes of last years just to see have an idea what was going on after halftime and will again this year,but 20 minutes of the third quarter is about all i will ever do in watching another superbowl again.It used to be i did not care who was playing on monday night football,i would always watch it,no more,could care less about it and the playoffs as well if my team is not in it.

Thats why he is a criminal and why it is sick anybody could like this guy destroying evidence like that because he knows since he is tom brady,he wont be arrested for obstructing justice same as politicians can commit crimes everyday WE go to jail for.

And Alex continues to run. Your running helps show how dishonest you really are.
I run from nothing.

I answer the OP

Brady is not the greatest.

Pooper as always,shows what a hypocrite he is. HE runs off with his tail between his legs when i point out how he was wrong on the raiders coming back to LA this year,and IGNORES how his lover anquity runs off with his tail between hie legs when i ask him what was it he was saying about the rams never coming back to LA again and yet he says YOU run off ignoring hos his lover anquity does the same thing over a simple question i have asked him the last two years and cant get an answer from from him on?

oh my,the irony and hypocrisy of pooper

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
The gift of liar cheater Brady is not only watching him when he cries it is when his followers start squirming.

There is no way around it: Brady is a liar and a cheater who got suspended.

Forum List

Back