Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
It's all about hating Tom Brady for Phallics! He's not going to admit that the fourth quarter comeback led by Brady wasn't done by "cheating"! He'd rather light himself on fire than admit that it's OBVIOUS that Brady is the most clutch quarterback ever to play the game!

It has nothing to do with Brady, it is a sockpuppet that loves to troll. He lies and makes accusations he can't back up and then runs away. He keeps getting his ass handed to him and the pathetic moron just keeps trolling.

:dig:
Awwwww the butthurt is coming out of every pore

Here this will help you

Games are rigged remember? No one can't cheat when the games are rigged, troll boy.
By definition, that is cheating, however that is not my position.

Alex/Connery would get kicked out of any legit debate so fast, his tiny pea brain would be spinning more than his mouth.
So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

I don't like to waste my time with psychotic morons. :D
Alex/Connery would get kicked out of any legit debate so fast, his tiny pea brain would be spinning more than his mouth.
So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

Alex is LARamsfan's bitch. Whatever ramsfans asks, little alex kisses ramfans ass.

So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

Alex is LARamsfan's bitch. Whatever ramsfans asks, little alex kisses ramfans ass.

Poopergeorgio: "Alex is LARamsfan's bitch. Whatever ramsfans asks, little alex kisses ramfans ass."
^^^^
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rarely have I ever seen anyone meltdown in such a big way as you have .

To think, I was away om vacation and just logged in this morning,

I did not have to do anything except show up. :uhoh3::itsok:

Dishonest is a sock.
Is Papagergio your real name?

Is "dumb ass" your real name?
So the answer is no... According to your "measuring rod" you are dishonest. :itsok:

You can ASSume what you wish, dumb ass.:cuckoo:
Poor little Papa cannot have a discussion with out making it personal. :crybaby:

Tom Brady’s childhood idol is one of the few people who isn’t ready to proclaim Brady the best ever. Joe Montana, whom Brady has called his favorite player of all time, said he can’t declare Brady the best ever because he doesn’t think players from different eras can be properly compared.

Asked if he could call himself the best ever, “I still can’t say that of myself because of just what I said,” Montana said. At that point in the interview, Montana’s wife interjected that Montana does call himself the greatest when they’re alone at home. Perhaps Montana is just putting on a modest face by declining to answer the question.

Dishonest is a sock.

So the answer is no... According to your "measuring rod" you are dishonest. :itsok:

Poor little Papa cannot have a discussion with out making it personal. :crybaby:

Poor whittle alex, keep crying. You made it personal with Chris, troll boy take your BS and shove it.:finger3:

It's all about hating Tom Brady for Phallics! He's not going to admit that the fourth quarter comeback led by Brady wasn't done by "cheating"! He'd rather light himself on fire than admit that it's OBVIOUS that Brady is the most clutch quarterback ever to play the game!

It has nothing to do with Brady, it is a sockpuppet that loves to troll. He lies and makes accusations he can't back up and then runs away. He keeps getting his ass handed to him and the pathetic moron just keeps trolling.

Here this will help you

Games are rigged remember? No one can't cheat when the games are rigged, troll boy.

You agreed with your buddy ramsfan the games are rigged, are you saying they are not? Are you saying larams is lying?

Poor whittle alex, keep crying. You made it personal with Chris, troll boy take your BS and shove it.:finger3:
I made it personal? how?

I thought your statement was directed at me and my "relationship" with LA RAM FAN.

You have a lot going on in your head and non of it is good.

Please stick to the OP: Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

The answer is no because he lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended.

So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

Poopergeorgio: "Alex is LARamsfan's bitch. Whatever ramsfans asks, little alex kisses ramfans ass."
^^^^

I'm not melting down at all, so again you are being dishonest. Thank you for proving over and over and over again that you are dishonest.

You weren't on vacation, you got pissed because you got your ass handed to you after the Super Bowl, There is no reason to believe you ever tell the truth after the shit you pulled on this board. Nice try troll boy.

You can't reason with insanity.
So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

^^^^

I'm not melting down at all, so again you are being dishonest. Thank you for proving over and over and over again that you are dishonest.

You weren't on vacation, you got pissed because you got your ass handed to you after the Super Bowl, There is no reason to believe you ever tell the truth after the shit you pulled on this board. Nice try troll boy.

No reason! :thup:

Here this will help you

You agreed with your buddy ramsfan the games are rigged, are you saying they are not? Are you saying larams is lying?
This is what I am saying:

maxresdefault.jpg

As far as rigged? Not outside of any and all possibilities. NFL is oligopolistic nothing happens without the owners knowing, they are there to make money. They have been losing viewership etc, what better way to spark interest than to have some drama and a hero. This whole Brady thing is much like a Hollywood script. Have to have a hero and a villain to root for to get some interest going.

Take him down Chris

Take him down Chris

^^^^

Then stop talking to yourself and lay off the booze.

I made it personal? how?

I thought your statement was directed at me and my "relationship" with LA RAM FAN.

The answer is no because he lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended.

That is your opinion, you have stated it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and still nobody cares, they have other reasons to find he is the greatest, yet you troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll you troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll you troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll you troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll.

Here this will help you

This is what I am saying:

maxresdefault.jpg

As far as rigged? Not outside of any and all possibilities. NFL is oligopolistic nothing happens without the owners knowing, they are there to make money. They have been losing viewership etc, what better way to spark interest than to have some drama and a hero. This whole Brady thing is much like a Hollywood script. Have to have a hero and a villain to root for to get some interest going.

So ramsfan is lying, that is all you needed to say.

I made it personal? how?

That is your opinion, you have stated it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and still nobody cares, they have other reasons to find he is the greatest, yet you troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll you troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll you troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll you troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll and troll.
^^^^
tumblr_mf0b791CtA1rm00neo1_400.gif

Epic meltdown.

Take him down Chris

Take him down Chris

^^^^

True enough, he has nothing but the troll. Coyote kicked his ass pretty hard in another thread.

I made it personal? how?

^^^^
tumblr_mf0b791CtA1rm00neo1_400.gif

Epic meltdown.

Don't meltdown trollboy, its ok, this is all entertainment for me. I am not the one that got back on the board dishonestly, you did.

^^^^

True enough, he has nothing but the troll. Coyote kicked his ass pretty hard in another thread.

His sick obsession with the Patriots suggests that there is something seriously the matter with him.

So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

So do you want the job?
Take him down Chris

^^^^

I was here.... was offered tickets to go to SB did not want to go

PSX_20170207_092329_zpsg2im4cea.jpg

mountain_zpshesnav8a.jpg

^^^^

His sick obsession with the Patriots suggests that there is something seriously the matter with him.
The thread is about Brady, I responded.

Forum List

Back