Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
No I do have a life outside of USMB and was enjoying that.

Yeah, I know doesn't change the fact that your mommy had to change your diaper.
You bringing family into this? You sure you want to talk how one raises their offspring and the effects thereof?

Their are just somethings that are off limits.

You poor little baby, go cry and get your diaper changed again. Bringing family just saying mommy? LOL!

You are a real moron aren't you.
Not a moron but if I brought your family into this conversation I do not think you would appreciate it.....In fact I know you would not...

Sorry Alex, my apologies.
Thank you, we can discuss like we have without family

The games are all rigged according to you and alex, so there is absolutely no cheating. Can't have it both ways nut job.
Is this just a schtick? If it can't be both ways how does he reconcile that? Is it cognitive dissonance?

He is either dishonest or an absolute nut job.
Dishonest is the person who supports Tom Brady, after all he lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended.

Dishonest is a sock.
Is Papagergio your real name?

Yeah, I know doesn't change the fact that your mommy had to change your diaper.
You bringing family into this? You sure you want to talk how one raises their offspring and the effects thereof?

Their are just somethings that are off limits.

You poor little baby, go cry and get your diaper changed again. Bringing family just saying mommy? LOL!

You are a real moron aren't you.
Not a moron but if I brought your family into this conversation I do not think you would appreciate it.....In fact I know you would not...

Sorry Alex, my apologies.

You don't owe him any apologies! You didn't say anything wrong. Good Lord.
You would not know the difference ....

oh yea...I am looking for a new cleaning lady....want the job? I provide education benefits and my place in MA is close enough to you where you can commute pretty easily. I am only there a few days per week..and I travel a great deal abroad...if it works you can live in the guest quarters during inclement weather.

Send me a PM let me know.

The games are all rigged according to you and alex, so there is absolutely no cheating. Can't have it both ways nut job.
Is this just a schtick? If it can't be both ways how does he reconcile that? Is it cognitive dissonance?

Dishonest is the person who supports Tom Brady, after all he lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended.

Dishonest is a sock.

You can call him Nick

this logic never registers with the nutcases that have come on and said he is better than montana and bradshaw,never mind that they both played in a much tougher era of football where brady would not last back then and never mind that in reality,if anything this would be only bradys FIRST superbowl win since all the others are tainted.not saying he really won this one either since the NFL has their head up krafts ass mind you.
I agree different eras QBs like Sid Luckman, Otto Graham and many others are not even discussed by these clowns. There is a while lot of football and quarterbacks to talk about.

Most importantly, not one of those QBs who are considered the greatest have been suspended for game related activity such as lying, cheating, destroying evidence like Tom Brady. If they were then we can cross them off the list.
I heard la ram was banned. I don't know if it's temporary but for now he's banned
Que? He does not looked banned to me.

Does it matter? He was, he is, his will be, who cares, he is a nutjob that some how, like you thinks that the NFL is fixed and yet Brady cheated, totally screwed up, it can't be both. Unless of course logic is not your strong suit. How many times do you think they rehearsed that Edelman catch?

Nutjob?Fixed? You should get fixed and while they are at have them put in some backbone where your spine should have been.:itsok:

Talk to your buddy LA Ram, he claims the games are rigged and you agreed with him, so if the games are rigged then Brady didn't cheat. Your argument is gone dumb ass.

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?
Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

‘she had a queer feeling that they were being watched’

queer - definition of queer in English | Oxford Dictionaries

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has a great deal of success.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

Fact: Tom Brady would not have those records but for his cheating.

this logic never registers with the nutcases that have come on and said he is better than montana and bradshaw,never mind that they both played in a much tougher era of football where brady would not last back then and never mind that in reality,if anything this would be only bradys FIRST superbowl win since all the others are tainted.not saying he really won this one either since the NFL has their head up krafts ass mind you.
I agree different eras QBs like Sid Luckman, Otto Graham and many others are not even discussed by these clowns. There is a while lot of football and quarterbacks to talk about.

Most importantly, not one of those QBs who are considered the greatest have been suspended for game related activity such as lying, cheating, destroying evidence like Tom Brady. If they were then we can cross them off the list.

This thread is about Tom Brady being the greatest. There is another thread on other QBs. If you want to discuss it there fine. Please stay on topic.
That is on topic. Brady lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended can never be the best QB ever. :itsok:

Sure it is you dishonest sock! :cuckoo:

It's all about hating Tom Brady for Phallics! He's not going to admit that the fourth quarter comeback led by Brady wasn't done by "cheating"! He'd rather light himself on fire than admit that it's OBVIOUS that Brady is the most clutch quarterback ever to play the game!

It has nothing to do with Brady, it is a sockpuppet that loves to troll. He lies and makes accusations he can't back up and then runs away. He keeps getting his ass handed to him and the pathetic moron just keeps trolling.

:dig:

Dishonest is a sock.

Is "dumb ass" your real name?

It's all about hating Tom Brady for Phallics! He's not going to admit that the fourth quarter comeback led by Brady wasn't done by "cheating"! He'd rather light himself on fire than admit that it's OBVIOUS that Brady is the most clutch quarterback ever to play the game!

It has nothing to do with Brady, it is a sockpuppet that loves to troll. He lies and makes accusations he can't back up and then runs away. He keeps getting his ass handed to him and the pathetic moron just keeps trolling.

Hey, if he didn't come here and debate it with you who would? He wants you to be his sock.

Hey, if he didn't come here and debate it with you who would? He wants you to be his sock.

You call that debate? Lol.

I voted yes, I think Brady's going to go down "Best Ever"

What do you say that?

Who has a more winning record? I haven't been keeping up with football hardcore lately. I think he's won more superbowls than Joe Money.

Well, the argument is that the super bowl wins should be credited to the team and not to just the QB, which is fair, IMO. However, Tom Brady's record/stats and overall performance are all the merit he really needs. NE fans couldn't be happier with Brady. :)

What do you say that?

Who has a more winning record? I haven't been keeping up with football hardcore lately. I think he's won more superbowls than Joe Money.

Well, the argument is that the super bowl wins should be credited to the team and not to just the QB, which is fair, IMO. However, Tom Brady's record/stats and overall performance are all the merit he really needs. NE fans couldn't be happier with Brady. :)

You know what's funny? In 2007 I was rooting for The Pats, they would have been undefeated. Eli ran college plays and beat them soundly.

This year I was rooting for the Falcons, who I think would have won if that linebacker didn't get hurt.

What do you say that?

You know what's funny? In 2007 I was rooting for The Pats, they would have been undefeated. Eli ran college plays and beat them soundly.

This year I was rooting for the Falcons, who I think would have won if that linebacker didn't get hurt.

I don't think one linebacker would have won the game. What happened was the Pats picked up momentum and steam and confidence when they FINALLY scored a touchdown. That is when they started to play like the Patriots that I watch every week during football season.

What do you say that?

I don't think one linebacker would have won the game. What happened was the Pats picked up momentum and steam and confidence when they FINALLY scored a touchdown. That is when they started to play like the Patriots that I watch every week during football season.

I'm going to disagree, that linebacker was making plays left and right and keeping the pressure on Brady.

What do you say that?

I'm going to disagree, that linebacker was making plays left and right and keeping the pressure on Brady.

Our defense played a big role in winning the game too. And none of that takes away from Brady's winning record with NE.

Forum List

Back