Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
What do you say that?

Who has a more winning record? I haven't been keeping up with football hardcore lately. I think he's won more superbowls than Joe Money.

Well, the argument is that the super bowl wins should be credited to the team and not to just the QB, which is fair, IMO. However, Tom Brady's record/stats and overall performance are all the merit he really needs. NE fans couldn't be happier with Brady. :)

You know what's funny? In 2007 I was rooting for The Pats, they would have been undefeated. Eli ran college plays and beat them soundly.

This year I was rooting for the Falcons, who I think would have won if that linebacker didn't get hurt.

I don't think one linebacker would have won the game. What happened was the Pats picked up momentum and steam and confidence when they FINALLY scored a touchdown. That is when they started to play like the Patriots that I watch every week during football season.

I'm going to disagree, that linebacker was making plays left and right and keeping the pressure on Brady.
Yea well if Gronk was in he would have made that linebacker look silly.

Did you see when Gronk beat up every guy on the Family Guy?

80b518b2c4712d2e6393bf3643d2608f.jpg

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
I think its all about teamwork. Bradshaw was badass. Danny Marino for sure but it takes a whole team. A QB cant throw to a bunch of donkeys and have a bunch of pussied keeping the baboons from getting him. Sure. Tom is EXCELLENT, no doubt, but with that team, Marino, Bradshaw, Namath any of those guys when in their prime, with the rest of that current team,could do the same damn thing.

Is this just a schtick? If it can't be both ways how does he reconcile that? Is it cognitive dissonance?

He is either dishonest or an absolute nut job.
Dishonest is the person who supports Tom Brady, after all he lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended.

Dishonest is a sock.
Is Papagergio your real name?

Is "dumb ass" your real name?
So the answer is no... According to your "measuring rod" you are dishonest. :itsok:

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?
I think its all about teamwork. Bradshaw was badass. Danny Marino for sure but it takes a whole team. A QB cant throw to a bunch of donkeys and have a bunch of pussied keeping the baboons from getting him. Sure. Tom is EXCELLENT, no doubt, but with that team, Marino, Bradshaw, Namath any of those guys when in their prime, with the rest of that current team,could do the same damn thing.

But you gotta admit, only Brady's done it 5.

Is that your team? The Buccaneers?

Always. Unfortunately at times.

I LOLed @ your meme.

Here's a Q: Have both beaten Brady in a Superbowl?

Of course Belichick's coaching should also be credited.

"The Patriots have appeared in the Super Bowl nine times in franchise history, the most of any team, seven of them since the arrival of head coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady in 2000. The Patriots have since become one of the most successful teams in NFL history, winning 14 AFC East titles in 16 seasons since 2001, without a losing season in that period. The franchise has since set numerous notable records, including most wins in a ten-year period (126, in 2003–2012), an undefeated 16-game regular season in 2007, the longest winning streak consisting of regular season and playoff games in NFL history (a 21-game streak from October 2003 to October 2004), and the most consecutive division titles won by a team in NFL history (won eight straight division titles from 2009 to 2016). The team owns the record for most Super Bowls reached (seven) and won (five) by a head coach-quarterback tandem, as well as being the first tandem to win the Super Bowl 13 years after the first."

It's all about hating Tom Brady for Phallics! He's not going to admit that the fourth quarter comeback led by Brady wasn't done by "cheating"! He'd rather light himself on fire than admit that it's OBVIOUS that Brady is the most clutch quarterback ever to play the game!

It has nothing to do with Brady, it is a sockpuppet that loves to troll. He lies and makes accusations he can't back up and then runs away. He keeps getting his ass handed to him and the pathetic moron just keeps trolling.

:dig:
Awwwww the butthurt is coming out of every pore

Here this will help you

0Fq42u4.jpg

Here are all the Super Bowl records broken in Super Bowl LI:

■ Most games by a player: 7, Tom Brady.

■ Most games by a coach: 7, Bill Belichick.

■ Most games won by a coach: 5, Bill Belichick.

■ Most points in a game: 20, James White.

Get Point After in your inbox:
Delivering Patriots game stats and the inside scoop right to your inbox.
■ Most passes in a game: 62, Tom Brady.

■ Most completions in a game: 43, Tom Brady.

■ Most passing yards in a game: 466, Tom Brady.

■ Most receptions in a game: 14, James White.

■ Largest deficit overcome by the winning team: 25 points, New England.

■ Most points in overtime in a game: 6, New England.

■ Most first downs in a game by a team: 37, New England.

■ Most first downs in a game by both teams: 54, New England and Atlanta.

■ Most first downs passing in a game by a team: 26, New England.

■ Most first downs passing in a game by both teams: 39, New England and Atlanta.

■ Most offensive plays in a game by a team: 93, New England.

■ Most passing yards in a game by both teams: 682, New England and Atlanta.

■ Most completions in a Super Bowl career: 207, Tom Brady.

■ Most passing yards in a Super Bowl career: 2,071, Tom Brady.

■ Most touchdown passes in a Super Bowl career: 15, Tom Brady.

Here are all the Super Bowl records tied in Super Bowl LI:

■ Most games won: 5, Tom Brady

■ Most touchdowns in a game: 3, James White.

■ Most sacks in a game: 3, Grady Jarrett.

■ Most two-point conversions in a game by a team: 2, New England.

■ Most first downs by penalty in a game: 4, New England.

Here are all the records that were broken or tied in Super Bowl LI - The Boston Globe

Here are all the Super Bowl records broken in Super Bowl LI:

■ Most games by a player: 7, Tom Brady.

■ Most games by a coach: 7, Bill Belichick.

■ Most games won by a coach: 5, Bill Belichick.

■ Most points in a game: 20, James White.

Get Point After in your inbox:
Delivering Patriots game stats and the inside scoop right to your inbox.
■ Most passes in a game: 62, Tom Brady.

■ Most completions in a game: 43, Tom Brady.

■ Most passing yards in a game: 466, Tom Brady.

■ Most receptions in a game: 14, James White.

■ Largest deficit overcome by the winning team: 25 points, New England.

■ Most points in overtime in a game: 6, New England.

■ Most first downs in a game by a team: 37, New England.

■ Most first downs in a game by both teams: 54, New England and Atlanta.

■ Most first downs passing in a game by a team: 26, New England.

■ Most first downs passing in a game by both teams: 39, New England and Atlanta.

■ Most offensive plays in a game by a team: 93, New England.

■ Most passing yards in a game by both teams: 682, New England and Atlanta.

■ Most completions in a Super Bowl career: 207, Tom Brady.

■ Most passing yards in a Super Bowl career: 2,071, Tom Brady.

■ Most touchdown passes in a Super Bowl career: 15, Tom Brady.

Here are all the Super Bowl records tied in Super Bowl LI:

■ Most games won: 5, Tom Brady

■ Most touchdowns in a game: 3, James White.

■ Most sacks in a game: 3, Grady Jarrett.

■ Most two-point conversions in a game by a team: 2, New England.

■ Most first downs by penalty in a game: 4, New England.

Here are all the records that were broken or tied in Super Bowl LI - The Boston Globe
Add in the lying, cheating, destruction of evidence and suspension and Brady is disqualified from any discussion on who is the best.

He is either dishonest or an absolute nut job.
Dishonest is the person who supports Tom Brady, after all he lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended.

Dishonest is a sock.

So the answer is no... According to your "measuring rod" you are dishonest. :itsok:

You can ASSume what you wish, dumb ass.:cuckoo:

It's all about hating Tom Brady for Phallics! He's not going to admit that the fourth quarter comeback led by Brady wasn't done by "cheating"! He'd rather light himself on fire than admit that it's OBVIOUS that Brady is the most clutch quarterback ever to play the game!

It has nothing to do with Brady, it is a sockpuppet that loves to troll. He lies and makes accusations he can't back up and then runs away. He keeps getting his ass handed to him and the pathetic moron just keeps trolling.

:dig:
Awwwww the butthurt is coming out of every pore

Here this will help you

Games are rigged remember? No one can't cheat when the games are rigged, troll boy.

Dishonest is a sock.

You can ASSume what you wish, dumb ass.:cuckoo:
Poor little Papa cannot have a discussion with out making it personal. :crybaby:

Forum List

Back