Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Cuz he's humble. If you watched it, you can see that is not luck.

He had concentration and luck, it hit off the first defender to the right spot, the ball isn't kicked out by a defender. It is luck, it's the way the ball bounces. Great catch, still luck is involved.

That's not luck. He went after that ball, and his persistence paid off. Luck is when a ball bounces of your leg or head and lands in your hands!

It originally bounced of a defender and he was lucky that the defenders legs didn't kick the ball. Concentration yes, but also luck, it is the breaks of the game. Same as the lucky Giants play, things happen and you need to put yourself in place to receive the luck.

I don't think Tyree's catch was luck
He had two hands on the ball and Harrison pulled one away. The only reaction anyone would have would be to trap the ball against your body. In this case, his head was the only thing available

What was amazing was his ability to maintain control as he was brought to the ground

An obvious case of "helmet stick-um"...someone alert Roger Goodell! A RULE has been broken!!!

Velcro!

265_POLAR_BALL_GAME.jpg

Cuz he's humble. If you watched it, you can see that is not luck.

He had concentration and luck, it hit off the first defender to the right spot, the ball isn't kicked out by a defender. It is luck, it's the way the ball bounces. Great catch, still luck is involved.

That's not luck. He went after that ball, and his persistence paid off. Luck is when a ball bounces of your leg or head and lands in your hands!

It originally bounced of a defender and he was lucky that the defenders legs didn't kick the ball. Concentration yes, but also luck, it is the breaks of the game. Same as the lucky Giants play, things happen and you need to put yourself in place to receive the luck.
Speaking of the Giants why is it eli Manning has Tom Brady's number?

And Payton never beat Tom did he? That's a strange dynamic. Eli must be proud

Actually, he doesn't Eli wears number 10 while Brady wears number 12

In reality, Eli did not beat Brady, he beat the Patriot Defense that allowed him two lengthy TD drives

In both games, Brady had led his team to a go ahead TD right before Eli made his drives
Lucki Eli. But like Papa said you make your own luck.

brady-manning-121316-getty-ftrjpg_1ughbyvh19hrk1bhozruemrgzr.jpg

Quarterbacks are coming into the NFL better-prepared and having earlier success than ever before. New York Giants’ quarterback Eli Manning, a 13-year veteran and two-time Super Bowl MVP, thinks he knows why.

"They're way ahead of where I was coming out of college. I think it starts as a young age. In high school we threw the ball 12 or 14 times a game. Now these kids are throwing 30, 40 times a game, they're having 7-on-7 camps all summer,” Manning said. “They're throwing the football. Their offenses are more advanced in high school. They're used to being in the shotgun, they're used to throwing it a bunch.

"They're seeing schemes earlier and concepts they're getting introduced to in high school that carry over to college that carry over to the NFL. They've just had more practice, more reps. They're prepared to come in early and play, and play well.”

Alex and la ram fan are so mad right now

They probably are having their mommies change their diapers.
No I do have a life outside of USMB and was enjoying that.

Yeah, I know doesn't change the fact that your mommy had to change your diaper.
You bringing family into this? You sure you want to talk how one raises their offspring and the effects thereof?

Their are just somethings that are off limits.

You poor little baby, go cry and get your diaper changed again. Bringing family just saying mommy? LOL!

You are a real moron aren't you.
Not a moron but if I brought your family into this conversation I do not think you would appreciate it.....In fact I know you would not...

Like I said,more and more people are waking up all the time that these games are as rigged as pro wrestling and presidents during election year.exactly the same as presidential elections,just like them,all a dog and pony show. this guy nailed it below.:thup:

I tried to tell y'all but the Super Bowl is rigged just like the Presidential Elections!

Posted by Antonio Wilson on Monday, February 6, 2017
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
I do not know for sure if rigged, per se, but the game itself is a corporate product. It is packaged so people will pay money...with less sport involved. It is pure entertainment.

A personal attack when you cannot argue with facts.:crybaby::itsok:

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

OldFartStyle you have some very serious issues:uhoh3::itsok:

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?
Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

‘she had a queer feeling that they were being watched’

queer - definition of queer in English | Oxford Dictionaries

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has a great deal of success.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

Fact: Tom Brady would not have those records but for his cheating.

this logic never registers with the nutcases that have come on and said he is better than montana and bradshaw,never mind that they both played in a much tougher era of football where brady would not last back then and never mind that in reality,if anything this would be only bradys FIRST superbowl win since all the others are tainted.not saying he really won this one either since the NFL has their head up krafts ass mind you.
I agree different eras QBs like Sid Luckman, Otto Graham and many others are not even discussed by these clowns. There is a while lot of football and quarterbacks to talk about.

Most importantly, not one of those QBs who are considered the greatest have been suspended for game related activity such as lying, cheating, destroying evidence like Tom Brady. If they were then we can cross them off the list.

A personal attack? You mean like accusing someone of performing oral sex on another man? Is that the kind of personal attack you were speaking about? You're the biggest cry baby on this board! You dish it out in spades and then whine whenever anyone questions your integrity!
You are back paddling on your story of you smoking Jack Nicholson's joint, name dropping Steve Spagnoulo as your very close and personal friend who you could not recognize when I produced his photo.

I came here to discuss Brady and his vaunted reputation and record. You, as usual, stalked me and engaged me in a discussion. Just look at the posts in this thread alone you queer bastard and no I am not going on a date with you.

I've never "back pedaled" on sharing a joint with Jack Nicholson or of knowing Steve Spagnoulo when he was starting out as a coach at the University of Massachusetts. How either of those things makes me a "queer bastard" is something for you to explain! Admit it, Phallics...personal attacks are what you do when you can't argue your position!

So did you want to name a team that doesn't cheat? Or continue to make personal attacks?
Of course those "things " do not make you queer, your behavior does. naturally your crazed and addled mind goes homosex, by "queer" I mean...
"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

You are a very strange man telling me how big your feet (size 12) are and how you watch football games all by yourself on a love seat with room for one more.TMI dude!....:eusa_hand:

Now because Brady's accomplishments cannot be separated from his cheating and suspension. You wish to bring other ball players into this miasma of nonsense.

Fact: Tom Brady has been suspended for cause which was upheld in a court of law.

Fact: While achieving his success, Brady befitted from the cheating, lying and deflated balls.

this logic never registers with the nutcases that have come on and said he is better than montana and bradshaw,never mind that they both played in a much tougher era of football where brady would not last back then and never mind that in reality,if anything this would be only bradys FIRST superbowl win since all the others are tainted.not saying he really won this one either since the NFL has their head up krafts ass mind you.
I agree different eras QBs like Sid Luckman, Otto Graham and many others are not even discussed by these clowns. There is a while lot of football and quarterbacks to talk about.

Most importantly, not one of those QBs who are considered the greatest have been suspended for game related activity such as lying, cheating, destroying evidence like Tom Brady. If they were then we can cross them off the list.
I heard la ram was banned. I don't know if it's temporary but for now he's banned

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

I heard la ram was banned. I don't know if it's temporary but for now he's banned
Que? He does not looked banned to me.

They probably are having their mommies change their diapers.

You bringing family into this? You sure you want to talk how one raises their offspring and the effects thereof?

You poor little baby, go cry and get your diaper changed again. Bringing family just saying mommy? LOL!

Not a moron but if I brought your family into this conversation I do not think you would appreciate it.....In fact I know you would not...

Sorry Alex, my apologies.

The games are all rigged according to you and alex, so there is absolutely no cheating. Can't have it both ways nut job.
Is this just a schtick? If it can't be both ways how does he reconcile that? Is it cognitive dissonance?

He is either dishonest or an absolute nut job.
Dishonest is the person who supports Tom Brady, after all he lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended.

Dishonest is a sock.

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

This thread is about Tom Brady being the greatest. There is another thread on other QBs. If you want to discuss it there fine. Please stay on topic.

Sorry Alex, my apologies.

You don't owe him any apologies! You didn't say anything wrong. Good Lord.

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

Does it matter? He was, he is, his will be, who cares, he is a nutjob that some how, like you thinks that the NFL is fixed and yet Brady cheated, totally screwed up, it can't be both. Unless of course logic is not your strong suit. How many times do you think they rehearsed that Edelman catch?

A personal attack when you cannot argue with facts.:crybaby::itsok:

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

You're back!

It's all about hating Tom Brady for Phallics! He's not going to admit that the fourth quarter comeback led by Brady wasn't done by "cheating"! He'd rather light himself on fire than admit that it's OBVIOUS that Brady is the most clutch quarterback ever to play the game!

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

Does it matter? He was, he is, his will be, who cares, he is a nutjob that some how, like you thinks that the NFL is fixed and yet Brady cheated, totally screwed up, it can't be both. Unless of course logic is not your strong suit. How many times do you think they rehearsed that Edelman catch?

These guys confuse being competitive with being a bad person.

1. Michael Jordan: This guy was a flat killer. Why else do you think he was a perfect 6-for-6 when it came to the NBA Finals? He simply never let his team lose when a game was ever in doubt.

2. Kobe Bryant: The closest thing we will ever have to Jordan in terms of game and competitiveness.

3. Roy Halladay: No wonder every game he starts looks like a no-hitter is taking place as his teammates refuse to sit next to him or even talk to him when he's in the dugout with his game face on. And when an umpire calls a borderline pitch a ball, Halladay's stare towards home plate is what dreams are made of.

4. Tom Brady: If you saw the Brady 6, you will know why Brady is on this list. He was drafted 199th overall and had the body of a 15-year-old entering the NFL. Two MVPs and three rings later and you see just how far will to win has taken him. After games, you can see Brady running straight to the locker room while others do a meet-and-greet at midfield, not caring one bit if they had just won or lost.

5. Roger Clemens: So what if he cheated? Here's a guy that was so intense on the mound that he would have to wear a mouthpiece because he would grit his teeth so hard. When that glove went over his face and under his hat leaving just his eyes piercing into the batter's box you knew you were in for a long night and just might get a 95-mph fastball in your ear if you dare hit a HR off him.

NOT SO MUCH

1. Dwight Howard: Probably the most perfect specimen to ever lace them up. Can seemingly jump over buildings and if he has an ounce of fat I've never seen it. So why has he never won anything other than some DPOY awards? He's never in game-mode it seems. He always looks like he's playing in a PE class. This guy should average 30 points and 15 rebounds in his sleep, yet he is never among the league leaders in scoring. The best example was just before Game 1 of the 2009 NBA Finals when he was laughing and went to joke with Bryant while Bryant gave him this look of "are you serious dude, get away from me; I have a game to win."

2. Vince Carter: Half man, half coulda and shoulda been amazing. His performance in the 2000 dunk contest will long live in basketball lore. He did things that no one else could dream of. Eleven years, three teams and no rings later, we're all left to wonder what could have been.

3. Tracy McGrady: Are you sensing a theme here? No wonder the NBA isn't what it used to be. An unbelievable talent that has not only never won a ring, but has NEVER EVEN WON A SINGLE SERIES. It's no coincidence that he's Carter's cousin. In his prime, T-Mac was the most dominant scorer in the league.

4. AJ Burnett: You would think spending four years as Halladay's teammate would cure all ills. I guess not. This guy had the best stuff in all of baseball in his prime. He could get his fastball up to 98 mph and had the game's best curve ball.

Yet, Burnett might finish his career with a LOSING record and an ERA well over 4, despite walking away with over $125 million earned during his overrated career.

5. Lloyd Carr: I will take this to my grave as I was a Michigan fan growing up. Carr never met a big lead that he liked. If Carr had the killer instinct of an Urban Meyer, Pete Carrol or Steve Spurrier, the Wolverines wouldn't have won just one title, they would have won at least three.

Who else benches maybe the best QB in NFL history (Brady) for most of his collegiate career? Who else can make an offense led by Chad Henne, Mike Hart, Mario Manningham and Jake Long finish dead last in scoring in the Big Ten?

All I did was google "most competitive atheletes" and look at what popped up. Not only was Tom on the list but the author also mentions Pete Carrol. Must make Ram Fan mad

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

This thread is about Tom Brady being the greatest. There is another thread on other QBs. If you want to discuss it there fine. Please stay on topic.
That is on topic. Brady lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended can never be the best QB ever. :itsok:

It's all about hating Tom Brady for Phallics! He's not going to admit that the fourth quarter comeback led by Brady wasn't done by "cheating"! He'd rather light himself on fire than admit that it's OBVIOUS that Brady is the most clutch quarterback ever to play the game!
I do not "hate" Brady, I do not like that he lied, cheated, destroyed evidence and was suspended in his "road to being the Greatest", actually that would disqualify him, don't you think?

"queer
adjective
1Strange; odd:

Nutjob?Fixed? You should get fixed and while they are at have them put in some backbone where your spine should have been.:itsok:

Forum List

Back