Is Trump a traitor?

Does stating you will break the constitution make you a traitor?

• yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Maybe that's why Obama has so much of a problem with America, pismoe. The winds of change have shifted, and as he said in his book...
--------------------------- might be right Easy !!

muslim invaders of Germany skew heavily to being YOUNG MALES , military age and that's dangerous to German woman and any young girl / female !! --- Europe’s man problem --- also dangerous to German society and the state !!

I thought knowingly trying to break the constitution was treason.
Perhaps the constitution only applies to Americans you like, and you can remove the rights laid down in it for people you dislike.

No, but everyone in that Progressive/dem party are traitors. so in my book that makes everyone who supports that party one too and enemy to us in this country

Perhaps the constitution only applies to Americans you like, and you can remove the rights laid down in it for people you dislike.
------------------------------ foreign muslims have NO RIGHTS in the USA Fred , TRUMP is a patriot as he wants to stem the flow of foreign enemies / muslims to the USA !!

sadly , existing USA muslims will have to be tolerated and if they cause no problems well then thats good . Trumps goal is to limit any muslim population growth in the USA and that can be legally done by targeting muslim countries as being enemies . I think that 'jimmy carter' did that so there is precedent i think Fred !!

Your attempts to get Obama impeached will fail.

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting ...(Thanks wiki)

Given he wants to ban American Muslims from entering the US, he's going to break the constitution as soon as he does it, and is absolutely saying he intends to.
    Does that mean he's a traitor?

he's a celebrity playing with ignorant bigots so they vote for him.

he's not a traitor. that's a strong word.

he's just a piece of garbage.

Your attempts to get Obama impeached will fail.

hell with impeachment he should be hung for being the traitor that he is.

yep... you people love lynching black guys.

good job, steffie baby.

disgusting, vile, evil, but well done!

READ it and wake up to this Democrat party that is no longer the Democrat party. The PROGRESSIVES has taken it over completely. they are nothing like the democrats of old.

SNIP:
Horowitz: Treasons of the Democrats
Our country is at a perilous crossroads, one made immeasurably more dangerous by a treacherous national party.

all of it here:
Horowitz: Treasons of the Democrats

Forum List

Back