Is trump a traitor?

Keep them coming Eddie! :beer:

You need a good profile picture..like ..... lol...

images
images
images
Yup only commie piss ass liberals think they are not traitors..

4d624c150d76bd1d335374cc83aa53e5.jpg

Keep them coming Eddie! :beer:

You need a good profile picture..like ..... lol...

images
images
images
Eagle It's like I stepped onto a beehive ........ angry traitors don't like hearing what garbage they are
No, you don't....

images

eddie is a girl?

Granted, he acts like one, but I didn't know he was one
His heavy flow days seem brutal....:lol:

You know that it was about Trump, but good come back...

images-5.jpg

:biggrin:

Eagle It's like I stepped onto a beehive ........ angry traitors don't like hearing what garbage they are
No, you don't....

images

eddie is a girl?

Granted, he acts like one, but I didn't know he was one
His heavy flow days seem brutal....:lol:

You know that it was about Trump, but good come back...

images-5.jpg

:biggrin:

What girl beat him up?

ANSWER: No

Barry dragged the US into an UN-Authorized war to help the terrorists who killed 3,000 Americans take over their own country (Libya).

THERE is your traitor.

I vote yes Anything for his pocket
Why Can’t You Believe Trump Is A Liar, A Crook, And A Traitor?

December 30, 2016 Charlie Barrel News 0

maga-678x381.jpg

If there was any glimmer of hope that President Trump would be a better man than he was on the campaign trail, it died this week. Because in addition to remaining a compulsive liar and perpetuating his crooked financial dealings, Trump added traitor to his resumé over the last 48 hours. Here’s how.

The U.S. concludes Russia hacked the U.S. election, and Obama issues unprecedented sanctions.
On Wednesday, Dec. 29, the FBI and Department of Homeland Security issued a 13-page joint analysis report (JAR-16-20296), detailing “the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military Intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election.” In short, the United States has officially stated, in writing, that Russia engaged in state-sponsored cyber attacks on the United States, with the express purpose of influencing the 2016 election.

President Obama immediately issued an executive order to levy an unprecedented diplomatic and economic response, including ejecting 35 Russian diplomats, closing two Russian compounds, (in NY and MD) sanctioning two Russian intelligence agencies (the FSB and GRU), four of their high-ranking officials, and three companies.

How true patriots respond to acts of aggression against the United States of America
Democrats have been calling for decisive action against Russia for weeks. But just to show that this isn’t a partisan issue, consider how some of the most prominent and powerful Republicans have reacted.

Responding to the new sanctions, House Speaker Paul Ryan saidRussia does not share America’s interests. In fact, it has consistently sought to undermine them, sowing dangerous instability around the world. While today’s action by the administration is overdue, it is an appropriate way to end eight years of failed policy with Russia.” (emphasis added)

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that “sanctions against the Russian intelligence services are a good initial step, however late in coming. As the next Congress reviews Russian actions against networks associated with the U.S. election, we must also work to ensure that any attack against the United States is met with an overwhelming response.” (emphasis added)

Republican senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham issued a joint statement that “The retaliatory measures announced by the Obama Administration today are long overdue. But ultimately, they are a small price for Russia to pay for its brazen attack on American democracy. We intend to lead the effort in the new Congress to impose stronger sanctions on Russia.”

It is hard not to call Trump a traitor over his response.
“I think we ought to get on with our lives,” he told reporters when asked by reporters last night about impending sanctions. A few hours after the sanctions were formally announced, Trump reiterated the same flaccid response, “It’s time for our country to move on to bigger and better things.”

“Nevertheless,” he continued, “in the interest of our country and its great people, I will meet with leaders of the intelligence community next week in order to be updated on the facts of this situation.”

Wow. Don’t do us any favors, Mr. President-Elect. It’s not like this is an issue of national security. Oh wait, it is! This was cyber-espionnage by foreign powers, to meddle in our affairs of state. Russia’s actions threaten the sovereignty of our democratic process. And he tells us to “move on.”

So you tell us, is that how a patriot responds?

So would you want him to "push" the nuclear button? Because that's what Hillary said that's what he would do.

And here is her explanation of how easy it would be for President Trump to fire nuclear weapons. This answer is devastating:

But here's the deal: The bottom line on nuclear weapons is that when the president gives the order, it must be followed. There is about four minutes between the order being given and the people responsible for launching nuclear weapons to do so. And that is why 10 people who have had that awesome responsibility have come out and in an unprecedented way said they would not trust Donald Trump with the nuclear codes or to have his finger on the nuclear button.

Watch Hillary Clintonsplain How Easy It Would Be for Trump to Blow Up the World as President

Seems to me Obama is getting an itchy finger!

All I can say this morning politically ,,is that we've placed the greatest nation in the world with problems galore under the care of a tweeting POS an unintelligent lame brain who can't even hold a press conference because he won't know how to answer OR his answers will be insipid and show the world what you jackass republicans have wrought.......and no vh no girl beat me up

All I can say this morning politically ,,is that we've placed the greatest nation in the world with problems galore under the care of a tweeting POS an unintelligent lame brain who can't even hold a press conference because he won't know how to answer OR his answers will be insipid and show the world what you jackass republicans have wrought.......and no vh no girl beat me up

You're saying his press conferences will be the same as Obamas?

Will AKA VH trump is politically speaking a stupid man Why no press conferences??Because he couldn't answer questions AND do you listen to what he says when he does answer questions?? Puts down McCain prisoner of war isn't a hero ,,he likes guys who weren't captured,,,,the way he talked to gold medal parents ,,,the mexican judge thing the mocking of an injured press person and now let the hacking into our election to let it pass??? You republicans were stirred into hating a women for president stirred by mostly repub bs

Will AKA VH trump is politically speaking a stupid man Why no press conferences??Because he couldn't answer questions AND do you listen to what he says when he does answer questions?? Puts down McCain prisoner of war isn't a hero ,,he likes guys who weren't captured,,,,the way he talked to gold medal parents ,,,the mexican judge thing the mocking of an injured press person and now let the hacking into our election to let it pass??? You republicans were stirred into hating a women for president stirred by mostly repub bs
Yeah vh aka will , I know you're speechless there is no excuse for puting that chump into our WH

Forum List

Back