Is Trump afraid of Stephen Colbert?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, I've been watching the people that Trump likes to pick fights with, and it seems that he's only interested in picking fights with people he thinks he can bully, but when someone makes fun of him who has a larger following (Stephen Colbert), he's strangely silent.

I remember when he went full bore against SNL (even though he'd hosted it and thought it was the greatest just a year prior), he was tweeting up a storm every time Stephen Baldwin or the SNL cast made fun of him. He even called them failing and no longer relevant because of the sketches they do about him.

However.................not a peep about Stephen Colbert. Colbert has been having a lot of fun at Trump's expense on his show ever since the Orange Cheeto made it to the presidency, and last night he laid into him particularly hard, he even said that Trumps mouth was Putin's cock holster in his opening monologue and then had a fake interview that he edited that was pretty funny too.

Why does Trump give Colbert a free pass when others get tweeted about for much less? Is it the possibility that he's scared of Stephen and the Colbert Nation? Remember, they were able to get a NASA system, as well as a bridge in another country named for Colbert by all their support.

I think Trump is scared of Colbert.

i dont think he is ABS....why would he be scared of him?....what damage can this guy do to him that no other talking head can do?....and colbert is getting some flake from gays i hear for that cock holster comment....personally i think he is the least funniest out of all the other late night guys...

You know, I've been watching the people that Trump likes to pick fights with, and it seems that he's only interested in picking fights with people he thinks he can bully, but when someone makes fun of him who has a larger following (Stephen Colbert), he's strangely silent.

I remember when he went full bore against SNL (even though he'd hosted it and thought it was the greatest just a year prior), he was tweeting up a storm every time Stephen Baldwin or the SNL cast made fun of him. He even called them failing and no longer relevant because of the sketches they do about him.

However.................not a peep about Stephen Colbert. Colbert has been having a lot of fun at Trump's expense on his show ever since the Orange Cheeto made it to the presidency, and last night he laid into him particularly hard, he even said that Trumps mouth was Putin's cock holster in his opening monologue and then had a fake interview that he edited that was pretty funny too.

Why does Trump give Colbert a free pass when others get tweeted about for much less? Is it the possibility that he's scared of Stephen and the Colbert Nation? Remember, they were able to get a NASA system, as well as a bridge in another country named for Colbert by all their support.

I love it how you guys try to elevate the status comedians. Fuck colbert, he's a nobody

/---- Trump isn't afraid of anyone you sniveling little coward.

Who's Stephen Colbert, and why does his opinion matter?

Liberal hero's - John Stewart, Stephen colbert, AL Franken. You can't make this shit up.

Colbert is hurting himself more than anyone else can. I loved his cock holster comment. I'm saving it for when it becomes useful against democrats.

I love it how you guys try to elevate the status comedians. Fuck colbert, he's a nobody
Us? He's been the top story on your Drudgereport all day.

So, why doesn't Trump tweet about the mean way that Colbert treats him on his show?

He night yet although, its true that bullies never get into fights they could lose and he does tend to lose.

He's really in over his head. I think we're going to see him fall apart. We won't have to wait for him to be impeached. He's already showing signes of it all just being too much for him. We WILL see him crumble.

Colbert is hurting himself more than anyone else can. I loved his cock holster comment. I'm saving it for when it becomes useful against democrats.

No wonder you stumble around in the dark.

Here's a little hint for you.

If you ask reeel nice, Google will look for anything for you.

But yeah, I loved it too - it was spot on.

:eusa_dance:

So, why doesn't Trump tweet about the mean way that Colbert treats him on his show?

He night yet although, its true that bullies never get into fights they could lose and he does tend to lose.

He's really in over his head. I think we're going to see him fall apart. We won't have to wait for him to be impeached. He's already showing signes of it all just being too much for him. We WILL see him crumble.

Me? I think it's because Trump knows that Colbert has his Colbert Nation, which has proven themselves to be quite effective in doing things Stephen asks them to do. He got NASA to name a system on the ISS, and got a foreign country to name a bridge for him just because of the Nation.

And, I think that Trump knows if he tries to get into a twitter war with Colbert, he's gonna get swamped by the Colbert Nation with tweets back at him that he doesn't want to see.

Why should Trump dignify Colbert with a response? Responding to him would lend credence to Colbert so the best thing Trump can do is ignore him,

No wonder you stumble around in the dark.

Here's a little hint for you.

If you ask reeel nice, Google will look for anything for you.

But yeah, I loved it too - it was spot on.

:eusa_dance:
So it it better to call obama bathhouse barry, or Reggie Love's cockholster!

A better one. Huma Abedin is Hillary Clinton 's tongue holster.

Trump's a frightened little man.

Forum List

Back