Is Trump Short On Cash?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
He's doing it again. Trump is releasing new NFTs with some of the most hilarious fake pictures you ever saw.

Trump with a buffalo. Trump dressed as a superhero. Trump with a lion. Trump with a Bitcoin.

"You know they call me the crypto president. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but a lot of people are saying that.”

Despite inflation, the cards are still a bargain at just $99!

And, for those diehard fans of the grifter, if you buy 5 of these digital cards, you get a physical card and a piece of the suit Trump wore when he debated Biden.

"People are calling it the knockout suit. I don't know about that, but that's what they're calling it."

This was one of our Presidents?

Trump is a total grifter. I don't know if that is true or not, but a lot of people are saying that...
Well go cry in your cry closet.

Y’all are just mad he is making money. You all know Kamala could never sell her ugly mug.

Look at those muscles.....

1724858979889.png

Well go cry in your cry closet.

Y’all are just mad he is making money. You all know Kamala could never sell her ugly mug.
Winning the White House and laughing her ass off will be her consolation.

People are calling Trump a thief, a rapist, and a felon. I don't know about that, but that's what they're calling him.

He's doing it again. Trump is releasing new NFTs with some of the most hilarious fake pictures you ever saw.

Trump with a buffalo. Trump dressed as a superhero. Trump with a lion. Trump with a Bitcoin.

"You know they call me the crypto president. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but a lot of people are saying that.”

Despite inflation, the cards are still a bargain at just $99!

And, for those diehard fans of the grifter, if you buy 5 of these digital cards, you get a physical card and a piece of the suit Trump wore when he debated Biden.

"People are calling it the knockout suit. I don't know about that, but that's what they're calling it."

This was one of our Presidents?

Short on cash? Nope. The orange douchebag knows that he can scam the MAGA retards and so why not?

I don't blame him. What else are the MAGA retards good for if not to be scammed?

Is Trump Short On Cash?​

Apparently not if he can sell $99 dollar digital trading cards all the while holding back the full lawfare weight of the entire federal government.

But nice of you to whine in your pants that Harris couldn't sell wildflowers to passing motorists at the intersection of a highway to save her own life.

Apparently not if he can sell $99 dollar digital trading cards all the while holding back the full lawfare weight of the entire federal government.

But nice of you to whine in your pants that Harris couldn't sell wildflowers to passing motorists at the intersection of a highway to save her own life.
It's true. He'll not be broke so long as folks like you bankroll his grifting.

Forum List

Back