Is Trump Short On Cash?

He's doing it again. Trump is releasing new NFTs with some of the most hilarious fake pictures you ever saw.

Trump with a buffalo. Trump dressed as a superhero. Trump with a lion. Trump with a Bitcoin.

"You know they call me the crypto president. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but a lot of people are saying that.”

Despite inflation, the cards are still a bargain at just $99!

And, for those diehard fans of the grifter, if you buy 5 of these digital cards, you get a physical card and a piece of the suit Trump wore when he debated Biden.

"People are calling it the knockout suit. I don't know about that, but that's what they're calling it."

This was one of our Presidents?

You must be SO excited to vote for the most pro-abortion administration in history! All those dead babies make you wet.

It's true. He'll not be broke so long as folks like you bankroll his grifting.

Now I bankroll Trump too?

What are you smoking?

But you know who almost went broke? the Clintons---

---but then they sold the furnishings in the White House and bailed themselves out.

clinton-hillary-cartoons-07-liar-lying.jpg

:laughing0301:

Apparently not if he can sell $99 dollar digital trading cards all the while holding back the full lawfare weight of the entire federal government.

But nice of you to whine in your pants that Harris couldn't sell wildflowers to passing motorists at the intersection of a highway to save her own life.
Where's the NFT of Trump with his face plastered onto Putin's ass? Here's the real Trump:

Attachments

• img_1_1722024060426.jpg
    img_1_1722024060426.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back