Is Trump's Life in danger now?

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
I was listening to the Clay Travis Buck Sexton show this morning on my way to the gym. Buck said he believes that Trump should triple his security because he believes that the only way Biden can win is with Trump dead. And, that there are those in the party that would be willing to have this done, "Hillary." They mentioned they think now that he should skip the Republican Convention and go into hiding. I'm surprised someone hasn't attempted this yet. What do you all think?

I don't know about Trump but if FHC thinks she has a smidgen of a chance FJB and Cumswalla will be Arkincized by the time of the dem convention.....Chicago is FHC's home turf.

I was listening to the Clay Travis Buck Sexton show this morning on my way to the gym. Buck said he believes that Trump should triple his security because he believes that the only way Biden can win is with Trump dead. And, that there are those in the party that would be willing to have this done, "Hillary." They mentioned they think now that he should skip the Republican Convention and go into hiding. I'm surprised someone hasn't attempted this yet. What do you all think?
Put NOTHING past the Democrats. They've done everything else to hold onto power and they have shown they have no regard for life whatsoever. The ends justify the means for the Stalinist Democrats.

From his own stupidity?...his own narcissism?...that's always been the case.
But it hasn't seemed to slow him down yet. :)

His life has always been in danger, and today more than ever that's why he should have a very strong security around him all the time.

But he knows that.
Sure sweetie. That's why he's been walking around shooting his mouth off and lying like the malignant narcissist for what now?.....going on a decade? :auiqs.jpg:
The Secret Service might be weary of the Orange Roughy's presence, but they'll still do their duty and protect him. I wouldn't worry about him.

His life has always been in danger, and today more than ever that's why he should have a very strong security around him all the time.

But he knows that.
His SS detail is up to the job. I'm not really that concerned about it.

However, the Democrat party is looking to put in a pitch hitter and Kamala isn't going to be passed arouind like before, but passed by.

From his own stupidity?...his own narcissism?...that's always been the case.
But it hasn't seemed to slow him down yet. :)
The only one on stage last night that looked and sounded not crazy was Trump. He was measured and never went off on crazy Joe. But, we know who won the debate. It's just does this put Trump in greater danger because of the crazy murderers and crack heads in the Democrat Party?

Forum List

Back