Is US/Ukraine Relationship Cracking Apart?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

No! Who would cause the crack?

Obviously not Zelensky because he's finished without US arms and ammuntion. And Europe is obviously not going to step up to fill the void. They have nothing to offer.

And not America because this is probably the final fight against Russia being able to survive as a world power.

Can anybody imagine something else in the cards? At the moment the stakes are much higher for America than Afghanistan could ever be.

Afghanistan was only a stepping stone. Russia is the endgame for America. This war will likely be expanded to other fronts, but it won't end.

Opinions? Especially on estimates on when Russia will be defeated?

No! Who would cause the crack?

Obviously not Zelensky because he's finished without US arms and ammuntion. And Europe is obviously not going to step up to fill the void. They have nothing to offer.

And not America because this is probably the final fight against Russia being able to survive as a world power.

Can anybody imagine something else in the cards? At the moment the stakes are much higher for America than Afghanistan could ever be.

Afghanistan was only a stepping stone. Russia is the endgame for America. This war will likely be expanded to other fronts, but it won't end.

Opinions? Especially on estimates on when Russia will be defeated?
Clear evidence that reading rt causes brain damage.

Clear evidence that reading rt causes brain damage.
Yes perhaps for those who are of the understanding that America still has the choice of opting out.

I've said right from the beginning that America's only option is to defeat Russia.

That has to happen this time or it can never happen.

Some are now saying the braindamaged ones are those who consider Russia to be a small weak former super power that will never again be a threat to US power.

Is it worth discussion? Or is Russia the great all powerful wizard hiding behind the curtain, and about to be exposed as a faker?

Yes perhaps for those who are of the understanding that America still has the choice of opting out.

I've said right from the beginning that America's only option is to defeat Russia.

Some are now saying the braindamaged ones are those who consider Russia to be a small weak former super power that will never again be a threat to US power.

Is it worth discussion? Or is Russia the great all powerful wizard hiding behind the curtain, and about to be exposed as a faker?
As John McCain said, "Russia is a gas station posing as a country." I might add with superpower delusions.

Russia was never a superpower, the USSR was barely a superpower once, but was unable to project power around the globe, and Russia was barely 50% of the USSR. With the Russian economy failing, Russia running low on ammunition and having suffered horrendous casualties - 480,000 dead and wounded according to a recent source - Russia can no longer hope to take control of Bakhmut let alone win this war. The Bakhmut battle should be known to the Russians as the almost battle since Russia has announced it had almost captured Bakhmut but has never succeeded.

Putin is not a wizard but a fool who blundered into a war that is destroying Russia.

You want to defeat Russia now?

As John McCain said, "Russia is a gas station posing as a country." I might add with superpower delusions.

Russia was never a superpower, the USSR was barely a superpower once, but was unable to project power around the globe, and Russia was barely 50% of the USSR. With the Russian economy failing, Russia running low on ammunition and having suffered horrendous casualties - 480,000 dead and wounded according to a recent source - Russia can no longer hope to take control of Bakhmut let alone win this war. The Bakhmut battle should be known to the Russians as the almost battle since Russia has announced it had almost captured Bakhmut but has never succeeded.

Putin is not a wizard but a fool who blundered into a war that is destroying Russia.
That makes 240.000 casualties in one day. Now you are finally a clown.

You want to defeat Russia now?
I'm neutral, on account of me seeing no gain with either side coming out on top.

But I'm opposed to the war because the Ukraine is being systematically eliminated.

They've lost an estimated 250,000 or more dead, another 250,000 wounded, and 20 million civilians moved away to other countries.

While the same sources are suggesting 25,000 Russians dead and a total of dead and wounded at 80,000.

Can you address the question of the OP?

And especially of the idea that America can't afford to lose this war against a gas station that used to be a superpower?

Keep it in your thoughts and prayers!

I'm neutral, on account of me seeing no gain with either side coming out on top.

But I'm opposed to the war because the Ukraine is being systematically eliminated.

They've lost an estimated 250,000 or more dead, another 250,000 wounded, and 20 million civilians moved away to other countries.

While the same sources are suggesting 25,000 Russians dead and a total of dead and wounded at 80,000.

And especially of the idea that America can't afford to lose this war against a gas station that used to be a superpower?
Again, Russia has never been a superpower. The casualties figures you are posting is clear evidence you brain has been severely damaged by reading rt.

That makes 240.000 casualties in one day. Now you are finally a clown.
Of special interest to you is the one on one meeting between Shulz and Biden that had to be on the concoction of the 'yacht' story for Nord Stream. It was peddled to the public the next day.
Hersh, Ritter, Macgregor, and all the knowledgable sources have this thing pinned down now. I'm wondering what the tone is in Germany? There's a good amount of rumours saying that Germany could have a regime change soon.

Could this be a Canadian proxy war, duck?

Could this be a Canadian proxy war, duck?
Canada stands guilty of signing on to another US proxy war my friend. That isn't something we can ever make as an issue on which we don't agree.

Fwiw, I find it unsettling in that America's fate is Canada's fate, much more than Europe's fate. Or comeuppance, depending on your opinions.

I see Europe as being able to turn it's back on Nato and US aggression, but no so with Canada.
---------------------------------------
Further discussion is an opportunity for me to express some of my views, but it won't be worth it to me if you decide to behave in the same way you have in the past.

It's your choice to make now, but be assured that the wrong choice will establish the rules for our interchange of ideas for at least the next year!

When the banks go under -- already started -- and the petrodollar evaporates as the Federal Reserve Bank collapses in late summer , there will be no money or delivery of surplus and old US Ordnance to the Nazi Ukeys .

Suddenly the US will be fighting its own internal battle to stand on its own two feet. Khazaria will have been almost forgotten .

Remind me in August , say .

Canada stands guilty of signing on to another US proxy war my friend. That isn't something we can ever make as an issue on which we don't agree.

Fwiw, I find it unsettling in that America's fate is Canada's fate, much more than Europe's fate. Or comeuppance, depending on your opinions.

I see Europe as being able to turn it's back on Nato and US aggression, but no so with Canada.
---------------------------------------
Further discussion is an opportunity for me to express some of my views, but it won't be worth it to me if you decide to behave in the same way you have in the past.

It's your choice to make now, but be assured that the wrong choice will establish the rules for our interchange of ideas for at least the next year!
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, breaks my heart duck. LMAO

Since Russia won´t be defeated,...

Of special interest to you is the one on one meeting between Shulz and Biden that had to be on the concoction of the 'yacht' story for Nord Stream. It was peddled to the public the next day.
Hersh, Ritter, Macgregor, and all the knowledgable sources have this thing pinned down now. I'm wondering what the tone is in Germany? There's a good amount of rumours saying that Germany could have a regime change soon.
Who spreads such rumors?

Who spreads such rumors?
Military experts and journalists who have been involved in reporting on wars. They seem to be saying that the German people have awakened to the US gameplan of continuous war with Russia, on account of the fact that America is responsible for the Nord Stream bombing.

Check out Scott Ritter, Col. Douglas MacGregor, Sy Hersh, Jeffrey Saks for a start.

Military experts and journalists who have been involved in reporting on wars. They seem to be saying that the German people have awakened to the US gameplan of continuous war with Russia, on account of the fact that America is responsible for the Nord Stream bombing.

Check out Scott Ritter, Col. Douglas MacGregor, Sy Hersh, Jeffrey Saks for a start.
Nobody has been awakened here, there are only very few reports in the media and these are like it is just not our business. Like the weather in Gambia.

When the banks go under -- already started -- and the petrodollar evaporates as the Federal Reserve Bank collapses in late summer , there will be no money or delivery of surplus and old US Ordnance to the Nazi Ukeys .

Suddenly the US will be fighting its own internal battle to stand on its own two feet. Khazaria will have been almost forgotten .

Remind me in August , say .
The US fighting it's own battle? You mean actively engaged in war with Russia?
That's a jump ahead in logic that I can't buy into right now. It means that even if it's conventional warfare, the Russians will be raining down hypersonic missiles and other munitions on American cities until they run out of them. Then it would have to go nuclear if America decided to fight on.

No, I think you mean that America will be the sole supplier of the Ukrainians by August?
And frankly, that's not probable because there won't be a Ukraine by then.

I just can't imagine much good coming out of this war by America against a gas station claiming to be a country.

And I don't see much 'rosy' possibilities for Canada either, although hopefully we will start scrambling for 'neutral' status.

Canada's media is virtually silent on the antiwar stand so far.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back