Is US/Ukraine Relationship Cracking Apart?

Nobody has been awakened here, there are only very few reports in the media and these are like it is just not our business. Like the weather in Gambia.
Canadian opinions are so far in tune with the propaganda barrage too, as I suspect are Germany's. Saying that your people now want to make it none of their business is the clue.

Maybe a bit late? Shulz won't be echoing that notion!

Canadian opinions are so far in tune with the propaganda barrage too, as I suspect are Germany's. Saying that your people now want to make it none of their business is the clue.

Maybe a bit late? Shulz won't be echoing that notion!
I don´t know if he said anything about it.
I still believe it was Zelensky, though. Why would the Americans blame Ukraine and not Russia?

I don´t know if he said anything about it.
I still believe it was Zelensky, though. Why would the Americans blame Ukraine and not Russia?
Zelensy is supposed to be at war with Russia and that legitimizes the deed. But it's not credible because Zelensky's military didn't have the capability.

It's an obvious dodge by the US.

If you're trying to take Shulz's side along with Biden on this, then you're of no further value to me.

No! Who would cause the crack?

Obviously not Zelensky because he's finished without US arms and ammuntion. And Europe is obviously not going to step up to fill the void. They have nothing to offer.

And not America because this is probably the final fight against Russia being able to survive as a world power.

Can anybody imagine something else in the cards? At the moment the stakes are much higher for America than Afghanistan could ever be.

Afghanistan was only a stepping stone. Russia is the endgame for America. This war will likely be expanded to other fronts, but it won't end.

Opinions? Especially on estimates on when Russia will be defeated?
I thought Ukraine already won?

I’m glad I got to visit Barcelona before Putin’s Third Shock Army could overrun Spain!

You warmongering Leftists are plain fucking mental

Zelensy is supposed to be at war with Russia and that legitimizes the deed. But it's not credible because Zelensky's military didn't have the capability.

It's an obvious dodge by the US.

If you're trying to take Shulz's side along with Biden on this, then you're of no further value to me.
I don´t mind if I am of value for you.
How do you know that the Ukrainian military is not able to attach some explosives? How do you know that the Ukrainian military would be involved and not some hired guns?
Maybe, you are like Baron who just wants to blame the US regardless of who is the committer.

The US Gov't knows that Ukraine will never get all their territory back, but they will continue to take our money, give it to their donors and watch Ukrainians die, because they want to hurt Russia, a country that they feel is a threat to their hegemony

Forum List

Back