Is Very Old Man Trump Chicken to Debate Kamala?

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
The debate was a disaster for Biden. It was the single most consequential debate in US political history as it led to a series of events that culminated with President Biden stepping down.

Now, it appears Very Old Man Trump is trying to back out of the debate with Kamala. Is he worried about a similar fate as what happened with Biden?

Look at Very Old Man Trump's crazy rant on Truth Social.

1721728017864.png

The debate was a disaster for Biden. It was the single most consequential debate in US political history as it led to a series of events that culminated with President Biden stepping down.

Now, it appears Very Old Man Trump is trying to back out of the debate with Kamala. Is he worried about a similar fate as what happened with Biden?

In the last round Trump agreed to debate Biden any place, any time, any rules and he carried through with that promise. Now its HIS turn to decide where the debate will be, and this time its going to be on FOX.... unless Kamala chickens out, which im guessing she will. Any discussion about the debate being anywhere but at FOX is a cowardly move by scared, weak dems.

Last edited:
In the last round Trump agreed to debate Biden any place, any time, and he carried through with that pr the summaries written up. omise. Now its HIS turn to decide where the debate will be, and this time its going to be on FOX.... unless Kamala chickens out, which im guessing she will. Any discussion about the debate being anywhere but at FOX is a cowardly move by scared, weak dems.
That would be only fair. But no matter how the debate would turn out, the media already has the summaries written. "Trump was mean, condescending, disrespectful and downright racist toward his Black female opponent". That will be the basis for their post-debate spin. It really doesn't matter if she gets her ass kicked worse than Biden did, and she will. The MSM will just publish their prefabricated, anti Trump hit pieces and let the Democrat's unintelligent, confused base react predictably. MAGA

What’s crazy about what he said? It’s all true

As far as debating Harris…at this point trump needs to wait to see who the party actually nominates

That would be only fair. But no matter how the debate would turn out, the media already has the summaries written. "Trump was mean, condescending, disrespectful and downright racist toward his Black female opponent". That will be the basis for their post-debate spin. It really doesn't matter if she gets her ass kicked worse than Biden did, and she will. The MSM will just publish their prefabricated, anti Trump hit pieces and let the Democrat's unintelligent, confused base react predictably. MAGA
If you put Trump and Kamala on a stage with an audience in studio, she is going to get trounced and humiliated.

Trumps age worries me…

He is an overweight elderly man with incontinence issues.
He struggles to stay on topic, repeats himself, struggles with truth, throws temper tantrums

Republicans need to run younger candidates

This is one of the few interesting things to watch for, though even it is irrelevant. The "fix" is in; the duopoly is going to win.

Trumps age worries me…

He struggles to stay on topic, repeats himself, struggles with truth, throws temper tantrums

Truly, statistic indicate he could pass at any time.

Trumps age worries me…

I am sure his age does, someone with that sort of experience, not to mention strength…I haven’t seen anyone bounce up from being shot like that since Christopher Reeves player Superman

You should be worried

I am sure his age does, someone with that sort of experience, not to mention strength…I haven’t seen anyone bounce up from being shot like that since Christopher Reeves player Superman

You should be worried

Elderly Donald Trump struggles to stay on topic, worries about being eaten by sharks, has incontinence issues. Horribly obese

No way he can make it four years

toro you are being hypocritical.....you didnt give a shit about age until now....why?....

Trumps age worries me…

you are another one...didnt care if biden was pushed to his limits for that party you follow...now age matters....thats called being a hypocrite,,,,

If you put Trump and Kamala on a stage with an audience in studio, she is going to get trounced and humiliated.
She will rip him to shreds. She can even let him riff and lie. It'll just make him look worse. :)
If I were on Trump's team, I'd say no. Just hit the battleground states and let the chips fall where they may.

Elderly Donald Trump struggles to stay on topic, worries about being eaten by sharks, has incontinence issues. Horribly obese

No way he can make it four years
Sharks are scary things my man, it’s good to have a healthy respect for those powerful creatures.

Look no further then the sharks in the dembot party that attempted to murder him and backstabbed xiden

Sharks are scary things my man, it’s good to have a healthy respect for those powerful creatures.
Especially when you are on a sinking electric boat and have to choose between being electrocuted or eaten by sharks

you are another one...didnt care if biden was pushed to his limits for that party you follow...now age matters....thats called being a hypocrite,,,,
Condemning Biden’s age and defending an elderly Trump is hypocritical

Forum List

Back