Is violent crime a major political issue?

Nope, you are wrong.
Thats all you have? C'mon, man. Get with it.

You RWingers push real hard to frame D run cities. For instance, San Francisco. Try Bakersfield or worse, Fresno. Guess how people are dying. By guns.

You are behind the walls of a glass house my friend... we can see right through you....

You are right about that, I am an open book. I despise both parties and my post on here prove it time and time again.

My post on here also show that I do not care who wins and that whomever wins will have ZERO impact on my life. The wife and I have worked very hard to make sure we and ours are not reliant on who is sitting in the White House or in Congress.

You can choose to live that way since you seem to enjoy giving them control of your life, but I will not.

Where do you live, under a rock?
No I live in a town where everyone has guns and trucks and we have two Trump stores... use to have three and we can wear MAGA hats without hearing any whining...

Obama is now worth over 50 times what he was worth before becoming president. The Clintons turned Politics into an absolute fortune. Biden is adding massive amounts to his wealth on a daily basis, and A.O.C. is climbing up the financial ladder.

People need to understand that politics is a money making industry for democrats. The entire notion isn't to DO anything for the black community, but for Dem politicians convincing blacks to vote democrat in order to hop on that gravy train.

That's all that really matters to them.

This. ^^^

And unfortunately, the same is largely true of Republicans.

Both "parties" have become little more than financial conduits. Basically legal money laundering operations

Forum List

Back