Is Wal-Mart becoming a combat zone?

and Meth labs in the bathroom. There is a Wally World here that you can't park at because someone comes along and steals parts off your car.

Suspect dead officer wounded in Arizona Wal-Mart brawl
What in the world is going on in this world?

The more I read of these incidents, the more I think I should carry EVERYWHERE.

Why do people think they have a right to resist police?

This is getting insane.
More white criminals wilding out.
I saw no reference to race, creed, color or previous condition of servitude.
You know good and well these were white people.

and Meth labs in the bathroom. There is a Wally World here that you can't park at because someone comes along and steals parts off your car.
We need a new organization called "PROTECT OUR POLICE", one in which CC permit holders monitor police interaction with the community, and are prepared to act in their defense.

This is getting insane.
How do I know that?

If you have a link, post it.

This is getting insane.
How do I know that?

Walmart, Idaho, camping in the parking lot?

There are no Black people in Idaho. Face it. Your criminals are white and on meth.

This is getting insane.

That's because they were probably porch monkeys.

We need a new organization called "PROTECT OUR POLICE", one in which CC permit holders monitor police interaction with the community, and are prepared to act in their defense.

Vigilante justice with "monitoring".

oh, no wait. I see your thread just went to shit. NM.

Must suck you couldnt pass the test to become a LEO. Stop trying to insert yourself.

Must suck you couldnt pass the test to become a LEO. Stop trying to insert yourself.
I can assure you I never had any desire to be an LEO.

Too bad I dont believe you.

I don't believe you are black.

That makes us even, I guess.

I don't believe you are black.

That makes us even, I guess.
It doesnt make us even. I find that people that dont think I'm Black are intimidated by having their perception of Black people shattered.
lol.gif

It doesnt make us even. I find that people that dont think I'm Black are intimidated by having their perception of Black people shattered.
lol.gif
I thought you were more or less reinforcing the stereotype. You can only see in black and white and racism occurs everywhere.

This is getting insane.
How do I know that?

You're being trollfully trolled by a trolly troll.

He's not interested in getting along with you.

lol.gif
I thought you were more or less reinforcing the stereotype. You can only see in black and white and racism occurs everywhere.
How can I be enforcing a stereotype about Black people if he doesnt think I'm Black?

lol.gif
How can I be enforcing a stereotype about Black people if he doesnt think I'm Black?
He's the only one you've ever responded to?

Forum List

Back