No ruling on if the POTUS is above the law till Monday

And if he orders the Assassination of Trump Biden is absolutely Immune to Prosecution according to the ruling. I’d encourage Biden to do so. Immediately.

As long as it is done in the name of defending freedom and democracy, all is good

And if he orders the Assassination of Trump Biden is absolutely Immune to Prosecution according to the ruling. I’d encourage Biden to do so. Immediately.
You are insane... no one said the president would be able to kill his opponent... and he shouldn't be trying to jail him either....
Maybe the secret service should pay you a visit....

not according to the SCOTUS.
They never ruled on that... but you can look it up... for a presidents staff or advisors to be running the country with a mentally disable president is treason... they were not elected....
If its Obama he might be the first to go down when Trump takes over the DOJ....

You are insane... no one said the president would be able to kill his opponent... and he shouldn't be trying to jail him either....
Maybe the secret service should pay you a visit....

Actually. It was said. In the Dissent of the decision. Any official act of the President has absolute immunity. So Biden can order Trump Assassinated and there is literally nothing anyone can do because the President has absolute immunity. You can’t even impeach him because impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors which the President by definition can not commit.

Nixon was right. If a President does it, as part of his official duties, it is legal.

Biden should have Trump Assassinated. No crime if he does. Trump’s Supreme Court appointed Justices said so.

Actually. It was said. In the Dissent of the decision. Any official act of the President has absolute immunity. So Biden can order Trump Assassinated and there is literally nothing anyone can do because the President has absolute immunity. You can’t even impeach him because impeachment is for high crimes and misdemeanors which the President by definition can not commit.

Nixon was right. If a President does it, as part of his official duties, it is legal.

Biden should have Trump Assassinated. No crime if he does. Trump’s Supreme Court appointed Justices said so.
Killing Americans on our soil is never a presidential duty you nutcase... LOL... in all my life I've never seen such a fast moving mass hysteria that has ensued since the court decisions with you libs...
You people should never rule this nation again you are all nuts... you hate the country and our constitution....

Killing Americans on our soil is never a presidential duty you nutcase... LOL... in all my life I've never seen such a fast moving mass hysteria that has ensued since the court decisions with you libs...
You people should never rule this nation again you are all nuts... you hate the country and our constitution....

Sure it’s OK. All Biden has to do is issue a Presidential Finding that Trump is a danger to the American way of life, and then the President can order the assassination. And it’s protected so long as he does so through official Agencies.

Trump can’t have his conversations with his Cabinet where he issued illegal orders used against him in court, that was the ruling mate. Those illegal orders are protected. Any illegal orders, issued through the departments, are legal.

Don’t blame me for the decision you agree with. They made the rules, Biden should play by them. Biden should have Trump murdered tonight.

Sure it’s OK. All Biden has to do is issue a Presidential Finding that Trump is a danger to the American way of life, and then the President can order the assassination.
That's crazy man... you know Joe just may try it and he will be executed for it....

We are people of character. Biden made that clear. We the People can, and will, make this an election about character, of which Trump has none,

We are people of character. Biden made that clear. We the People can, and will, make this an election about character, of which Trump has none,
People of character don't try and jail their opponents... if the Biden cabinet would not have opened the borders and lawfared Trump they might be in the lead today... I told you John Edgar Slow Horses... people don't like it when our system is weaponized...

That's crazy man... you know Joe just may try it and he will be executed for it....

You couldn’t try Biden for it. You couldn’t charge him for it. You need to read the actual decision of the Supremes instead of a Tweet.

Full immunity for all official acts. Period. If it is being done as part of the office of the President, then it is fully covered. Even personal acts are partially covered. Any conversations with anyone in Government can’t be used against him.

People of character don't try and jail their opponents... if the Biden cabinet would not have opened the borders and lawfared Trump they might be in the lead today... I told you John Edgar Slow Horses... people don't like it when our system is weaponized...
Sure, you try to jail criminals when they break the law. You will not be allowed to weaponize it. Well, actually, SCOTUS just did it.

Show me where its an official act to commit cold blooded murder... stop it you sound totally unhinged....

Ok. But remember. You asked for it.

IMG_1166.png

As I said. You should read the decision. This never before asserted immunity now exists. And Biden would be a fool to do anything other than assassinate Trump.

Forum List

Back