Is Woodward correct, is Obama a madman?

Obama cancelled the White House tours, and he blames....Congress! The Secret Service! Locusts!!

If Jay Carney's press conference of this past Monday is any evidence, even the once complicit media is beginning to back away and question his constant use of whoppers........and I ain't talking a burger at Burger King.

Hey, there is a new name for Obama and the Whitehouse. Burger King, home of the Whopper!

He's very good at lying.

Hell. He can stand there with that snarky grin on his face, lie away, and get folks to believe him.

Kinda was wondering when the media would catch a fucking clue. Perhaps they should become journalists again instead of slobbering lovers for Barry boy.

He can't really blame Bush anymore, its been five years, so Congress is his new favorite blame toy.

You all gotta know that absolutely nothing is his fault.

Last edited:
obama never does anything. He never makes a decision. He never takes any action. He's the most unpresident, president we have ever had. Or, anyone has ever had for that matter. If he does as little as he claims he does, he could be put in a room for the remainder of his term and we could save millions on his entertainment bill.

He insisted on the sequester, then rallies against it and now this

"Obama: I Didn't Cancel W.H. Tours, Secret Service and Congress to Blame"

Obama: I Didn't Cancel W.H. Tours, Secret Service and Congress to Blame | The Weekly Standard

There is something seriously, mentally wrong with Obama

He's merely an experienced and meaningful liar and he knows that is all it takes to please his base.....just say what they want to hear and do nothing.

He has made great strides using his strategy and gives new meaning to the words deceitful, and maneuvering. It really isn't hard to fool unpatriotic people who are living without effort, into believing.

imagessign_zps5567c857.jpg

Typical anti-social behavior of a Chicago punk, never responsible for anything. I wonder why they haven't responded to the folks that have offered to cover the cost of the tours?

If obama were not a madman, would the Navy he controls say that global warming was the number one threat they face?

Commander Of U.S. Pacific Forces Says Global Warming Is Our Top Threat? | Weasel Zippers

Only a madman would give orders like that. I don't blame Locklear. He has no doubt seen the revolving door of Generals in the middle east who tried to nudge obama to sanity. Locklear sees his career on the line so he must spout this kind of nonsense. But the nonsense is coming from obama.

Forum List

Back